Short Story || Pregnant Wars & 2016's Rising Star

I Couldn't Stay Away

Drabble #1
Summary: Soon-to-be fathers, Chanyeol and Jongin fight over which pregnant husband is more pregnant.

 

If Chanyeol only knew what it felt like to be pregnant, then maybe... just maybe... he would realize that Baekhyun's cravings were real and that the latter was going to whine and whine until he got what he wanted. Spoiling Baekhyun wasn't the problem. Chanyeol had basically showered the latter with as much love as he could possibly do when they got married. It was the constant whining and spontaneous bad moods that ticked Chanyeol off.

 


"I take it you're not sleeping on the couch tonight?"

 


This startles Chanyeol and wakes him up from his deep slumber. He composes himself and realizes where he is. He's back at the office since Baekhyun didn't "feel comfortable seeing him at home" after their big fight this morning. He stares at Jongin with a blank expression. "What are you doing here? In fact, how'd you even get here-"

 


"I figured you'd be in here. You got room in here for me?" Jongin replies, approaching Chanyeol. Chanyeol lets out a slight laugh. "Kyungsoo got mad at me for not getting his favorite bar of soap. Who the hell has a favorite bar of soap?"

 

 

"Oh yeah? Well Baekhyun got pissed at me because I said that his cooking was fine." Chanyeol scoffs, as he folds his hands. "Can you believe it? Just because I called his cooking fine he kicked me out of our house."

 


Jongin laughs, leaning his head back against the chair he was sitting in. "How did they get pregnant at the same time, hyung? At least, Kyungsoo doesn't get over emotional when watching those dramas about-"

 


Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows, feeling slightly offended by what Jongin had just said. "What are you trying to say, Kim? That my husband cries too much? Huh? Is that what you're trying to say?"

 


"I'm only saying that Baekhyun seems very emotional."

 


Chanyeol lets out a huff. "Oh yeah? Well at least Baekhyun doesn't stuff his face in everything he sees."

 


"Are you calling Kyungsoo fat?" Jongin gasps, gritting his teeth. 

 


Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "Not at all because I-"

 


"He's not fat!" Jongin shouts, throwing his hands in the air. "He's pregnant for crying out loud! Pregnant! Don't you dare say those words to him, Park, he'd kill you and then cry."

 

 


 

 

Drabble #2
Summary: Sehun meets 2016's rising star

 


The day seemed long and tiring after one too many schedules. Too make it worst, a certain someone wasn't answering their phone. Luhan was in town for a couple of days to get some motivation and inspiration for his newest spring collection. During that time, Luhan would spend the day exploring other parts of the country and documenting each and every moment with a photo. He would eventually send that photo to Sehun, who would then call him and ask how his day went. So when Sehun doesn't recieve anything from the latter, it worries him.

 


"Sorry, I'm not here to pick up the phone right now-"

 


"Damn it, Lu." Sehun says, walking into his company building. He had just finished his schedules and was about to head home until the chairman wanted to discuss another movie offer with him. He takes the phone away from his ear and returns it inside his pocket. "At least answer you're ing phone so I don't worry."

 


"What the." Sehun says, furrowing his eyebrows when he sees a sight of his boyfriend inside one of the cubicles playing billards with a tall, handsome individual. Sehun was aware of who the guy was, which led him to take fast quick steps into the cubicle. He wanted to know why Luhan was there with Jun, a new popular rising actor. When he steps inside, Sehun hears laughter which only adds to his burning jealously.

 


"Oh, Sehun! haha do you get it? You're name is Oh Sehun and I just said, Oh! Sehun." Luhan laughs.

 


"That's hilarious honey! Really it is." Sehun's frown is suddenly replaced when he sees the sight of Luhan smiling at him. "But, what are you doing here?"

 


"I came to suprise you at work!" Luhan says. "But then I heard you already left to attend shooting. I was about to leave when I suddenly bumped into Jun here. He's showing me how to play billards."

 


"I get that but-"

 


Jun's manager suddenly comes in with her phone in her hands. "Jun you're wanted in the conference room."

 


Jun smiles. "Okay, I'll be right there. It was great seeing you Luhan. I hope to see you again. Contact me if you need anything."

 


Luhan waves his hands, as he watches Jun exit the room. "I can't believe I just met 2016's rising star. I didn't look like an idiot right? I didn't shutter or anything? Because I was so nervous."

 


Luhan pouts, watching Sehun's grim expression. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Did something happen?"

 


"Nothing." Sehun sighs, making his way towards an empty chair. He watches as Luhan takes a seat beside him. He smiles at the worried expression on Luhan's face, before he caresses the latter's cheeks and plants a kiss ontop of his head. "Just a rough day. That's all."

 


"How about you? You seemed to be having fun with 2016's rising star." Sehun states in a mocking tone. "You seemed so busy that you couldn't even answer my calls."

 


"Are you jealous?"

 


"Of course." 

 


"Well don't be." Luhan smiles. "He's not the one I come home to every night."

 


Sehun laughs, satisfied with what Luhan had just said. He wraps a protective hand around Luhan's shoulder and pulls him closer. "Besides he's not as nearly as handsome as me."

 


"Don't get over your head." Luhan laughs. "Who said you were handsome?"

 


"My mom."