Epilogue & Author's Note

I Couldn't Stay Away

"Sehun-shi." 
 


Sehun hears, passing through the swarm of reporters begging for a photo oppurtunity with him. Sehun drags his luggage around the airport, with his sunglasses covering his tired, wary looking eyes. He had just returned to the country after having a quick vacation with Luhan before Sehun starts filming for his new drama coming out in the spring. Honestly, Sehun didn't want to leave Paris, but Luhan took him by the arm and forcibly took him to the airport.
 


Literally.  


 
"Sehun-shi. Are the rumors true?" 


 
"Are you and designer, Mr. Lu in a relationship?"
 


"Can you confirm these rumors?"
 


Is all Sehun heard reporters asking these couple of months. Sehun wanted to confirm these so-called rumors, but Luhan wasn't so sure he had wanted to expose the relationship to the public just yet. Just like before, Luhan was still very worried about Sehun's career and what would happen when they expose their relationship to the public and fans. Despite the fact that Luhan was already well known designer, he still felt insecure about himself. Because what if a numerous amount of fans back lash at him for dating their idol? Even if Sehun promised to protect him, would Sehun really be able to fight of thousands of fangirls?
 


"We're very much in love." Sehun replies, vaguely about the subject. It should be fine right? Sehun didn't directly say that the two were dating. He just told the reporters they were in love. Sehun shrugs. Why should he keep quiet about his love life? Besides, this was same problem that caused Luhan to break up with him in the first place. What if the same thing happens again? Sehun won't have it. He'd rather confess everything now than to get into a fight with Luhan in the future because of it. 
 


"Eh? Sehun-shi."


 
Smiling, Sehun removes his sunglasses, as he walks past the double doors of the airport. He had been feeling alot happier now that he was in a relationship with Luhan again and the press seemed to notice. As he enters the car, the company had prepared for him to get picked up in, Sehun feels a sudden vibration in his pockets. He fishes out his cell phone, before he breaks into a wide break and answers the call. 
 


"Hey you." 


 
"You told them didn't you? Don't you dare lie to me, Oh Sehun. It's all over the news. Rising actor professes his love to designer. Are you ing with me right now? I specifically told you to wait a couple of months-"


 
"I love you too."
 


Luhan lets out a laugh. Despite sounding like he was angry about the whole situation, Luhan on the inside felt quite happy. "You're unbeliveable. Are you really sure about this?"
 


"It's too late now. I've already confessed my love and there's nothing I can do to take it back." Sehun laughs, enjoying the scenary outside of the window, as the car passes through the ocean. "It's only been 10 hours since I left and I already miss you. Can you believe how whipped I am because of you?"
 


"I miss you too." 
 


Sehun smiles. "Then when can I see you again?"
 


"In 4 months." 
 


"Are you kidding? That long? What the hell?" Sehun replies.
 


"Designers need their time to complete a new line."
 


"Can't you just squeeze me into your schedule somehow?" Sehun pleads. "If I miss you after just 10 hours, think how I'm going to be in 4 months. Come on, Lu. I'm you're boyfriends"
 


Luhan laughs. "I'll see you at home."
 


Sehun pouts. It wasn't excatly the answer he was looking for. "At least tell me you love me." 
 


"I love you."
 


"I love you too." Sehun responds. "Come back soon."
 

-
 


Baekhyun wanted to go back with Chanyeol, but as what? Friends? Lovers? Ex-lovers that just recently became friends? It was just so confusing. He didn't know what his relationship status was with Chanyeol at the moment. Although, Baekhyun was partially the one to blame. 
 


After a couple more time to think about it, Baekhyun finally came up with a conclusion. He decided to stay with his grandmother and family for a while, before he officially moved back on his own. This of course saddened Chanyeol, but he understood. Besides, Baekhyun promised he'd come back when he was ready and he knew Baekhyun always kept his word. 
 


It only took another year for Baekhyun to pack his bags and return home. He slowly began to set up his cafe again with a huge fan base. It turns out that once the cafe closed, the customer's were outraged but nevertheless thankful that Baekhyun had come back and restarted the buisness.
 


When Baekhyun hears a chime towards the door way, he quickly turns his head to welcome the customer. "Welcome to-"
 


"Hi, I'm Chanyeol. I was wondering if you could help me find the Park Cooperations building. I've been told in the past that I have a horrible sense of direction." Chanyeol says, scratching the back of his neck shyly. The two have kept a constant amount of phone calls and face time calls since their last encounter. All of which were platonic of course.  


 
Chanyeol's action, reminded Baekhyun of their first meeting, causing Baekhyun to chuckle slightly. "I'm sure you have. Take a seat and have a cup of coffee before you leave."
 


"Oh, I'm not leaving for a while. Today's my day off." Chanyeol says, as he takes a seat in an empty chair. He beckons Baekhyun to join him. Once Baekhyun's seated, Chanyeol continues on with his statement. "So I thought I would bother you and all."
 


"Dayoff?" Baekhyun repeats, in disbelief. "You actually have a day off?"
 


"Alot's changed Baekhyun. The company's out of bankruptcy and my family's happy again." Chanyeol replies. "I have alot of time to spare, how about we go to your favorite resteraunt near-"
 


"I have work Chanyeol. Just because you're free, doesn't mean the same for me." Baekhyun laughs. 
 


"Fine. But you still owe me a date."
 


"Why might I ask, do I owe you a date?"
 


"Because you missed me." 
 


Baekhyun simply laughs. He wasn't going to deny the fact that he missed Chanyeol. Baekhyun missed him alot. "I'll call you when I'm free."
 
-
 
With the company becoming busier and busier, Jongin and Kyungsoo barely have time to spend with one another. But when they do, they try to make it sweet and simple, by either staying at Jongin's apartment to cuddle and watch a movie or going for a quick bite to eat. 
 


Today, Kyungsoo invited Jongin out on a picnic at the nearby park located just a couple of blocks from Jongin's apartment. The weather was perfect. The sun was shining and it finally felt like spring. The flowers were being to bloom and all the spring creatures seemed to come out of hibernation. Everything was perfect, except for the fact that Jongin had the case of spring allergies. 
 


"Geez, if I knew you had such bad allergies, I wouldn't have taken you outside today." Kyungsoo says, handing Jongin a tissue for him to wipe his nose. The latter looked horrible. Jongin's eyes swelled up because of his watery eyes and his nose turned into a bright shade of red. "Are you sure you're okay? We can go home-"
 


"I'm fine, Soo." Jongin smiles, eating the strawberry Kyungsoo feeds him. "Besides, you prepared all of these yourself. We can't let all you're hard work go to waste."
 


Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow. "All I did was cut the fruit. Besides I didn't even make those sandwhiches. I went to the store really quick and-"
 


"You're ruining the moment, Soo."
 


Kyungsoo laughs, before he stands up and hands out his hand to Jongin. "Walk with me?"
 


Jongin smiles. He plops another strawberry in his mouth before he grabs Kyungsoo's hand and interwines them with his. As they walk past the greenery, Jongin speaks. "So when are you planning to go back to work? It's been a while since-"
 


Kyungsoo cuts him off. "Jongin, I've been thinking."
 


"Of?"
 


"Maybe, it wasn't such a good idea mixing buisness with pleasure." Kyungsoo announces, causing Jongin to tighten his grip on Kyungsoo's hand. After seeing the confused, hurt look on Jongin's face, Kyungsoo suprises Jonging with a peck on his cheek. "I'm not saying that we break up, silly."
 


"Then what are you saying?" Jongin asks, a little hesistant. 
 


"I wanna go back to school."
 


Jongin raises and eyebrow, looking at Kyungsoo as if he heard in correctly. "School?" 
 


Kyungsoo nods. "Lately, I've been thinking alot about it. I had a quick drink with one of my friends and he suggested that I go back to school and pursue a career as a Cytotechnologist. I mean, I still do have some of the credits before I dropped out of the program."
 


"That's great, love." 
 


"The thing is that the program's still going to take long to finish, meaning that we're not going to be able to spend time together. I mean, we barely even have time to spend together right now..."
 


"It's fine, Soo. I can wait."
 


"Jongin-"


 
"Kyungsoo, I said I'd wait." Jongin says, bringing Kyungsoo's hand towards him to kiss it. "Whether I have to wait for 10 years or even a whole lifetime, I'd still want to be with you."
 


Suddenly Jongin kneels before Kyungsoo and reaches into his pockets to retrieve a blue velvet box. It takes a while for Kyungsoo to realize what Jongin was trying to do. But when Jongin opens the box, exposing a shiny diamond ring, Kyungsoo's jaw drops and he immediately begins to feel overwhelmed with emotions. He feels his hands begin to shake and he quickly tries to compose himself in front of Jongin. 
 


"So what do you say?" Jongin asks, smiling at the shaken Kyungsoo. "Will you marry me?"
 


"Oh god, yes." Kyungsoo says, before pressing his lips with Jongin's. Once Jongin puts on the ring on Kyungsoo's finger, Kyungsoo stares in awe. "I- I can't believe you... I love you."


 
"I love you too."


A/N: It's over! As in I actually completed my first story! I just want to thank everyone for reading this story. Whether you've read it since the beginning or just recently started, thank you for giving this story a shot! Thank you guys for being so sweet on the comment section, for the 100+ votes, and for subscribing!  I loved reading all of your comments/thoughts and ways to improve my storyline. This was my first ever chaptered fanfic and I know that I made alot of mistakes, but hopefully you guys were able to look past them and continued to read the story.

Just because the story's over doesn't mean I'll stop updating this. I really liked the characters on here and want to continue and make short drabbles in the future. If you haven't already, make sure to check out my other fics or friend me!!! I'll be updating my other story's soon! Here's a couple of pictures as my Thank You gift to each and everyone of you!

 

         

   

*inserts random pics of Lay hehe*

P.S. If you haven't already, check out my other fics!