❦One Sided Love/One Sided Admiration❦

Bleeding Sunlight....

So I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated in two days, but obviously all the teachers at my school decided to give the students projects at the same time. So I had alot to work on! Bright side~I making more covers for each chapter that I can and Here's a new one for you right now! I know everyone's wondering because of the last chapter.....well just read this chapter and see how tense you get! Enjoy!

No One's POV

The car was quiet as the new debuted SHINee was being driven home. Minho had asked to sit in the front seat as to not bare looking at Taemin, for he knew his heart would break everytime he saw him. However, Jonghyun told him it was too late and he had already taken it. Telling no one what was really in his heart, he had to sit next to Taemin, and even though he didn't want to, he had to glance every once in a while towards him. He saw how Taemin looked out of the window, as of not a care in the world. But at the same time as if he was longing for something he just couldn't reach. Minho quickly decided this feeling had nothing to do with him for Taemin already told him that there was no love in his heart for Minho.

When everyone was tired, they descended to their rooms, except for Minho who, in his pajamas already, stayed in the living room and the television to clear his mind. Out of nowhere, he felt something touch his shoulder which quickly made him jump.

"Oh, sorry hyung, I didn't mean to scare you." Taemin quickly said. Even though it was heartbreaking to see him, Minho looked up at him and smiled.

"It's okay. Did you need something?" He asked, even though he was hoping it was nothing so Taemin could quickly leave. The longer he stared at him, the more peices of his heart fell off.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about earlier, since everyone is asleep now. It seemed you were hurt but I don't understand why." He said blankly.

"It's nothing Taemin, why don't you go to bed and get some rest." He sighed and turned his head back to the television.

"Hyung, if you're sighing like that, I know that something's wrong. It's something I did right?" He started pouting his lips again, the thing that Minho loved but hated the most. It made Taemin look so damn cute, he couldn't stand it.

"Taemin, why don't you just hurry up and go to bed." He said, sounding impatient even though he didn't mean to. Taemin's eyes, saddened, he turned around and headed for his and Key's room, but Minho just knew it was wrong to leave his words like that. He quickly got up and ran to Taemin and turned him around.

"Taemin, I did mean it though when I said I loved you, just so you know. Even if you don't except my feelings." Minho replied sadly. Taemin quickly smiled, kind of bringing out of a giggle.

"Hyung, you keep talking about this love thingy, I told you that, that doesn't exist. Everyone knows that pabo!" He giggled, then went quiet and placed his finger onto his lip before he spoke again. "But if it's alright with you, even though I blurted it out earlier, can I admire you hyung. To tell you the truth, I have been admiring you for a while, kind of like I said when we first met, but it didn't seem you got what I said, so I thought it was good you didn't know my feelings." Even though Minho was confused, he placed a fake smile on his face and nodded his head. Taemin quickly started jumping up and down with joys as his hands clasped on Minho's shoulders.

"Really hyung! You don't mind!" He smiled gleeful. Seeing Taemin like that made Minho at least a little happy.

"Not at all Taemin, you can admire me all you want!"

"Oh really hyung! Now I can rest beautifully tonight!" He exclaimed and skipped to his room before it became quiet. Minho sighed deeply as the hurt set back into him. He walked slowly to the room that him  and jonghyun shared.

When jonghyun's door closed, Onew peeped from the kitchen to make sure there was diffenitly no one there. A hurt look hit his face.

"Minho, you cannot fall in love with him," he said quietly, "you will regret it. He is the wrong person to get attached to. One word just like today and he'll break you like a fragile stone he plays to be." Onew rubbed his head before he sat down on the ground. He hated his life at the moment.

Weeks Later~No One's POV

About two or three weeks went by. When SHINee finally won for their debut, they celebrated even more. Taemin, almost it seemed, stayed attached to Minho, as if they were the best friends no one could ever seperate, even though Minho wanted to be more than that. Minho, heart still hurt by Taemin's words still smiled in front of the camera, in front of the team, even in front of the mirror when he saw himself about to become sad. How could your feelings change for the person you love, especially if you are forced to stay by them everyday of everynight. Still, when Taemin would disappear, the bird or butterfly would come to see him, sometimes it made him seem a little bit better, even though lately they hadn't been staying by his side long. Even though he smiled all the time, if you watched closely, every once in a while, you will see his eyes descend in sadness and despair.

Onew's POV

My eyes caught sight of Minho after our fansigning. He stood in a waiting room all by himself. I've been watching him for a while now, because that is what a good hyung does. Even though something was telling me it was a bad idea, I ran up to Minho anyway and joined him in the dead quiet room. I touched him on the shoulder, but he seemed to jump.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I replied. He sighed even deeper. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Anio, it's just, that's the same thing Taemin told me about a couple of weeks ago. Right before he told me that he admired me and all."

"Taemin said what!" I exclaimed, but quickly realized what I did and covered my mouth.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you. He only said he admired me. Nothing special." He huffed.

"What did you tell him that makes you so hurt now?" Even though I already knew the answer.

"Even though this may seem wierd to you hyung, I told him I love him. To tell you the truth, ever since I met him at that coffee shop, I think I fell in love with him." I huffed, but too loudly that he heard and he looked at me hurt. "See, I knew you would think I was ridiculous."

Ani! Ani!" I quickly yelled. "It's just, isn't that a little too fast. You guys only knew eachother for a while."

"Yeah, but it seems like I known him longer than that. I don't know why. Plus, obviously it was too fast. He only said he admired me, but asked for my permission first. He acts like he loves me but only says it's admiration." I sighed, knowing where this was going. I knew the reason, always did, always have. He looked too hurt, I had to stop it.

"Minho, I see the way Taemin looks and stays by you. He does love you. Maybe he just doesn't know what love is. Maybe he only knows that someone can only admire another. Admiration is most likely his word for love instead. If you understand what I mean.  So he really loves you, but he only thinks it's admiration, thats why he was so happy when you agreed to him admiring you." I said sadly, already knowing all of this from the start.

"So, you're saying that Taemin really loves me, just doesn't know it!" He exclaimed more excited. I nodded my head while looking down. He got up quickly and left. I knew what I had just did was deadly wrong.

Minho's POV

When Onew hyung told me that, I finally understood Taemin's feelings and why he acted so close to me. He just doesn't know what love is! I rushed to find Taemin, only to find him at a water fountain about to take a drink. No one was around, which made me even happier.

"Taemin ah!" I exclaimed, hugging him from behind.

"Oh, hyung...yo..y...you scared me." He stuttered, blushing because of my touch. I turned him around to face me.

"Taemin ah, if I tell you I admired you, will you except me?" I asked, his eyes went wide, his smile bigger than I ever seen it. This is what I was looking for before when I told him I loved him.

"Hyung, you..yo..you do?"

"Deh!" I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around his. He hugged me tightly back.

Back At the Waiting Room~No One's POV

Onew sat down on the couch, fustrated with himself, knowing he had made a mistake.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Key said quietly and Onew quickly got up from where he sat, not know he was right there.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking to myself."

"You know what you just did was wrong right?" Key asked, anger set in his voice a little. Onew looked down.

"Deh, but I'm Minho's hyung, I can't let him be so hurt. Him and Taemin were meant to be together."

"Remember that word Onew hyung, were! Not anymore. Still, for some reason, I don't know why you remember, but you do. Even so, they can't get close like that, you know that right."

"Yah!  they'll be together, either way it goes."

"Still, do you know how Taemin will feel still. He'll think it's all his fault. Do you know how long he's been lingering? Anio, you don't. It's coming for Minho ah, you know that hyung. And Taemin has to be able to do it on his own, even if he loves Minho or not."

"What about you Key?! What happens to Jonghyun when-" Key placed up his finger.

"Don't you even dare. He doesn't need to know any of the situation what so ever." Key crossed his arms. "Sometimes I wonder to, why Taemin, but I didn't pick him. We just has to deal with it." He slowly turned around and walked out of the room leaving Onew standing there.

Wow! Wow! WoW! I was shocked myself when I wrote this chapter! LOL! What?! We finally get a POV of Onew, then mysterious Key comes into the picture? What the hell is going on kpopgeek?! All these questions, but so many chapters to answer them! I'll try to update tomorrow! Buh Byes=^.^=