♥♥Loving An Angel♥♥

Bleeding Sunlight....

Minho's POV

After we were done practicing for our performance tomorrow, we all sat down on the benches. Everyone tapped their forehead with a towel to take off the beaded sweat that lay across it. This was the last practicing there was for us. Tomorrow we were to perform our new song and show the world or group. As usual, Taemin got up before everyone and started towards the door. Quickly, I got up to catch up with him.

"Taemin, wait!" I said, grabbing onto his arm by the doorway. He turned around with a surprised look upon his face.

"Deh, hyung?" His voice sounded so innocent.

"Taemin, where do you go all the time when you leave after practicing. You're always missing the bird that I told you about."

"Hyung," He replied with a smile and confidence, "Of course I've seen the bird, didn't I give you Jonghyun hyung's camera with the picture of it on it."

"Well I know that, but..." I paused not knowing how I should say it. Would I give away my feelings if I put it out there right now.

"Hyung, is something wrong?" His eyes darted across my disappointed face and I decided to forget how embrassed I might sound to myself.

"It's just, Taemin, when I told you about the bird and the butterfly, I thought...I don't know...we would be able to see it together." I said, starting to look down at my hands. When I looked back to him, it seemed he was sad in some way.

"Taemin, I didn't mean to upset you." He quickly looked towards me and smiled, but I knew the smile was fake.

"Anio, hyung. You could never make me upset. I should go right now."

"But Taemin, where do-" But my words were too late, for he had already turned around and walked off as fast as he could. Why didn't he want to tell me where he went? And why did he always leave whenever the bird or the butterfly would show up? Maybe it was how I approached him sometimes. Maybe I made it seem like in some way that I loved the animal and insect better than him. Huh, seems like my sun is setting today, I could hardly see him as it is.

No One's POV

Taemin walked through the streets, thinking of what Minho had told him. He hoped he didn't make Minho angry how he just walked off like that, but what could he say. Minho hyung, I'm an angel and because I want to make you smile, I turn into the bird or butterfly you love so much to do that? No, no way could he tell him that. Plus, it was against the rules for the humans to know about the angels being around them, so he couldn't do it even if he wanted to.

He did what he would always do and went to an alley way where no one was and took off his bracelet and laid it onto the ground. When he turned himself into a bird, he picked the bracelet up with his beak and flew to the roof where he waited for Minho to approach the window. However, minutes passed and Minho was nowhere to be found. Taemin's heart sank as twenty passed and still no sign of Minho. Finally he flew off.

With the bracelet still in his mouth, he flew to a near playground. Really no one was there though except two little kids and their mother. No one was really on the streets or the sidewalks. He landed himself on a swing since the kids were no where near it. The little girl spotted the bird and smiled towards it, pointing.

"Umma, umma, look! It's a angel!" She jumped up and down with joy. He mother just laughed with her and sat back some more. Only children could really tell if angels were around, and that was true. The boy looked where the little girl was pointing and he frowned.

"I hate stupid angels!" He yelled. "They took away daddy." He quickly picked up a big rock and threw it towards the bird. It hit taemin like a bullet and he landed on the ground, the bracelet falling out of his beak.

"Umma! Brother hurt the angel!" She yelled. The mother quickly grabbed the little boy with a worried expression on her face and the girl as well and hurried them out of the playground. It was quiet now, almost like a desert.

Taemin's POV

Even though I laid on the ground, my body hurting of getting hit with the rock, I turned back into my normal angel body as hard as I could, even though it hurt a little. I reached as hard as I could to grab the bracelet and slowly, but painfully placed it onto my wrist. Good thing I was an angel, or these injuries would last longer.

Minho's POV

I had not went to go see my bird or butterfly today. Instead I paced and paced at the dance studio and thought to myself what I could've done wrong to make Taemin look hurt. Maybe I just had to stop asking him where he went, yeah that would probably do it. The other memebers had already left, they said they wanted to get some rest early, but I told them that I would wait for Taemin here, so they could go if they wanted instead of waiting. But it was getting late now, and a couple of minutes ago, Taemin should have been walking through that door. Should I wait, or go look for him now. But as I looked how the dark sky became darker, I rushed out of the door.

For about ten minutes I looked until I passed a playground and saw a body lay by the swings. Quickly I rushed over and saw Taemin's body laying there. I picked him up in my arms and started shaking him gently.

"Taemin ah! Taemin ah!" I yelled, he opened his eyes slightly and I could see how his arms were a little bruised. The color a dark purple.

"Minho.."He simply said.

"What happend! Did someone hurt you!" I yelled. He gently shook his head, but I didn't believe him. I picked him up and placed him on my back like a piggy back. I heard him moan in pain as I did which made my heart sink a little more.

"It's okay Taemin ah, Minho hyung will get you home." I said quietly, but still I could feel him nod which meant he had heard what I said.

When we arrived at the dorm, it was quiet, which meant everyone was alseep. I carried him to the room that him and Key shared but saw how key wasn't in there, which meant he was in the room me and jonghyun shared. Ugh. But still it made me smile because it meant I could sleep in here with Taemin, and this time I wouldn't let anything happen to him. I set Taemin down on his bed and covered him with covers, while I laid next to him.

"Taemin, are you awake?" He nodded his head slightly.

"I'll stop asking where you go alright? We'll make sure you get better and I'll be there better next time so nothing wrong can happen to you."

"Minho hyung," he replied really quietly, "I'll heal quickly."

Next Day No One's POV

When taemin woke up, he saw how Minho lay right next him. He looked at his arm for the bruises that were there yesterday and saw there was none. Taemin smiled, it was good to be an angel, but what would Minho think? He got up as quietly as he could and went to his closest where he found a long sleeve shirt to wear. Quickly he placed it on, right when Minho woke up and strecthed.

"Taemin, are you alright?" he got up from where he lay and ran over to Taemin grabbing his arms. "We shoud put something on these."

"No, it's alright." Taemin replied, smiling, pulling his arms back. "I'm fine really."

"Are you sure Taemin? Can you perform today?"

"Of course Minho hyung." He smiled and skipped out of the room. Minho scratched his head a little confused.

Performance TIME!

They all breathed deeply as they waited for the host to call their name to perform. Taemin smiled to Minho and Minho smiled back, still not sure if Taemin was really alright or if he was faking once again. He gave Minho a thumbs up as they all got together and did a SHINee shoutout before they were called out.

They heared their names called and quickly went onto stage.

"Juliet Oh-" They sang and performed gracefully just like they practiced.

Once it was over, they all stood behind stage about to go home. Minho walked over to Taemin while Key went to talk to Jonghyun and Onew ate chicken.

Minho's POV

"Taemin, can I talk to you for a minute." I asked him. He smiled and followed me.

"We did good didn't we Minho hyung? The manager said if we keep performing like that it's a high possibility of us winning."

"Yeah, Taemin, there's something I want to confess." I replied. I had to get it out now because I knew that after seeing him like that yesterday night, I couldn't let anything else bad happen to him. This would work if only we were closer than we were before. "Taemin, saraghae." I said slightly blushing. I looked up at him and he had a blank look on his face.

"What Minho hyung?" He asked, more confused than rejecting.

"I said I love you Taemin. I don't know if you feel the same way, but-" Taemin quickly shook his head which caught me off gaurd and made my heart break.

"Minho hyung, everyone knows there's no such thing as love. I admire you though." He said laughing and giggling while walking off. I was shocked and shattered at the same time.

The ending of this chapter might seem pretty quick on Taemin's reply, but I'm really sorry, I had school the next day and it was already late so I had to hurry up and type the last bit. Hope everyone liked! And what do the viewers think of angel Taemin's response to Minho at the end?