♥♥Taemin Ah....Where are you?? ✖ ✖

Bleeding Sunlight....

Minho's POV

When I got to the water fountain, I stopped, and grabbed hold of my chest. I almost hurt his feelings.

"I could never tell him that when he came the bird and butterfly stopped appearing." I said to myself. Even though I didn't tell him that part, it seemed that I still had hurt him. Why was it so hard just to talk to him like a normal person without the wrong thing slipping out. This was the second time I'd done that to him. I have to promise myself and maybe even him that I won't ever do it again. It really did hurt to see his angelic face frown when it was all my fault. I took a long breath and drank some water before I got back.

"How am I suppose to know! He mumbled something and went off!" Jonghyun yelled at Key.

"It's all your fault, you weren't watching him!" Key yelled back.

"Aren't you suppose to be the umma! Why do I have to!"

"You!-"

"Yah!" I yelled, scaring and interrupting both of them. "What happened, what are you guys talking about?"

"Taemin's disappeared." Onew replied bluntly. It almost felt like an arrow hit my heart. "None of us were in here except for Jonghyun ah, but he didn't hear what Taemin told him before he left. So now we don't know where he went or why." He huffed and sat on one of the benches, drinking from his bottle. I quickly ran towards the window where I told Taemin to stay and wait for the bird or the butterfly, and instead saw a note. My heart started beating fast. Maybe he knew what I meant when I didn't tell him when the bird and butterfly disappeared. I knew he was upset when I left, why did I go get some stupid water. I picked up the note and read it.

Minho hyung! Guess what! I saw a beautiful bird fly on top of the roof next to this building. Since the building is so close to us, I could see it's beauty and immediatly knew that was the bird you were talking about! Even though really I'm not so sure. I'm going to go for a little while, but don't worry I'm fine. The beautiful bird is waiting for you hyung! Hopefully it'll still be there by time you get back!

~Taemin

I hit my head against the paper after I was done reading it. Where did he go? I knew it, it was all my fault, how could I say something that i knew might hurt his feelings?! I read the last sentence once again and looked out of the window. There it was, the most beautiful bird I have ever since. It had dark brown-reddish feathers that covered its body beautifully and gleamed in the sun. I smiled a bit while watching it. It seemed it looked at me as well, almost curious, but what do I know. However, the longer I looked at the bird, the more it saddened me even though i loved it. The brown-reddish feathers reminded me too much of Taemin, making my worry come back of where was. Immediatly I saw the bird fly away.

 

Fifteen minutes passed while we all sat on the benches. Suddenly we heared the creek of the door opened and stood up. In walked Taemin with a big smile on his face and something in his hand.

"Ohmo..Taemin Ah, where have you been!" Key yelled running to Taemin and giving him a hug. Taemin seemed a little surprised.

"What do you mean, where did I go, I told Jonghyun Hyung."

"He didn't remember what you said." Onew said bluntly.

"Ohmo, Jonghyun hyung. I told you I was borrowing your camera for something."

"Whatever you were doing with my camera, it shouldn't have took you this long." Jonghyun whined.

"Minhae. After I was done, I got a little thirsty and went to the cafe to go get something to drink and sat there until I finished." Taemin said, looking up towards me. I tried not to follow his eyes so he wouldn't see how worried I acutally was when he was gone. "Minho, hyung." He said running towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the window.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, trying not to sound too concerned.

"Anio, hyung." He laughed out. "Here." He handed me Jonghyun's camera. "I don't know if you have a computer or something to upload this on, but I still thought you might like it." He smiled and patted me on the shoulder, before going away and practicing his dance moves. I flipped the camera over to where I was looking at the screen. On it was a picture of the brown-reddish bird that I saw not too long ago and I smiled.

Taemin's POV

FlashBack

As I looked out of the window I played with the bracelet on my hand. I wonder, if I took this off will it still turn me human again if I placed it back on. But I shrugged my shoulders and turned around only to see it was only me and Jonghyun in the room. I looked at his camera on the bench and went to go pick it up. While walking fast I said,

"Jonghyun hyung, I'm going to go use your camera for something, I'll be back soon!" He just nodded his head and I was off. I climbed went all the way to the top of this building until I found the stairs to the roof. Across I saw the building that was right next the window inside. I thought this was a great spot to take a picture. I  placed the camera on the edge of the this roof and programmed the timer on it. Quickly, I took the bracelet from my wrist. A strange feeling crossed me when I did though. I placed it right next to the camera. I breathed in and out before I could feel the white light around me and not long I was a beautiful bird.

Before the timer ran out, i quickly flew to the building opposite of this one and sat at the edge of the roof where the camera across could see me. Even though it was hard, I finally heard when it clicked and knew my picture had been taken. When I looked down at the window where Minho told me to stay and where I had left a note before leaving I saw him suddenly appear. He read my note and suddenly I saw sadness.

"Look out the window."I thought when I saw him place the paper to his head. Finally he placed it down and looked out of the window to see me. Quickly he smiled and it made me happy. It seemed we stared at eachother forever, but the longer he looked at me, it seemed the sadder he became. Maybe it was because I stayed here too long, had I hurt his feelings, I quickly flew off to the building where the camera lay.

I turned back to my normal self and put the bracelet back on, not knowing if I was human again or still an angel. I laid on the roof for a while, so it wouldn't look suspicious that suddenly came back when the bird left.

FlashBack Over

For a couple of days I kept this same thing up, except without the camera this time. I just showed up as a bird or sometimes a butterfly when the human Taemin would leave. He seemed happy at times and other times he seemed sad. I didn't know what to do. Our debut was coming up soon, I was ready for it, I made sure I knew the song and the dance moves, but why did I feel so sad.

"You think you can keep this up." A filmilar voice said. I turned around on a roof that I sat on in my angel form. He too was in his, I guess only angels to angels could tell this. I lowered my eyes as to not meet his.

"Of course I can. It makes him happy."

"You think." He simply said. "You believe it makes him happy but what happens when your wrong. Even so, sooner or later it's going to become a pattern, its going to look suspicious. Don't keep putting that thing on and off as well." He pointed to the bracelet. " It's not a toy to be played with. Even though it brings you in and out of your angelic stage, what if something happens to it while you have it off. There is no replacement for it Lee, remember that."

"Yah! Don't call me that." I yelled back. "I don't want to hear that name ever again."

"Araso, if you say so." He simply said and was gone. Still in my angelic form I grabbed the bracelet and went to our rooms. I saw him sitting right next to the window and looking out even though I knew there was no bird nor butterfly there. I sat right next to him, even though I knew that in this state he could not hear me nor see me. This is how I wanted it right now. I leaned over to him.

"Minho hyung...what am I doing wrong? Its so hard to keep that smile on your face. You change so quickly."

Minho's POV

I looked out of the window still even though I saw the butterfly a while ago and it had left. Still, where was Taemin at? Seeing the butterfly made me happy, but not seeing him made me upset. I felt a slight wind blow next to me, almost as if a ghost or a presence was by me, am I going crazy? This is a time where I would Taemin next to me, but he was no where to be seen right now. I wanted him to be with me and look at the beautiful bird with me. I took the Jonghyun's camera out of my pocket. I still had it since the day Taemin had gave it to me, but Jonghyun had forgotten. I looked at the picture of the bird and smiled, then frowned. Even though he took a picture of it, I still wished he was with me when it came so we could watch together. I huffed loudly.

"Taemin ah....where are you?" I asked aloud while sighing. It almost seemed like a voice spoke. Close. I must be going crazy after all.