✰SHINee Can Start?!✰

Bleeding Sunlight....

Taemin's POV

He looked at my oddly when I said that, then I knew I had too much. Why did I have to be so stupid at a time like this. But him looking at me, knowing that he can hear and see me made me so happy that dumbness just hit me like lighting.

"Um..sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I replied, scared he might walk off now that I got to see him.

"No, its alright." He replied surprisingly. I smiled bigger and sat down in the same seat I had sat in and he, right across from me.

"What do you mean you've been watching me, and you always wanted to meet me? How do you know me?" He asked. I bit my lower lip trying to think of something.

"I'm sorry, I did scare you." I replied, lowering my head in disappointment.

"No, no no." He quickly stated. "I just wanted to know is all." He looked towards me and smiled, which made my frown turn upside down.

"Oh, me? Well what I meant was....I've been watching you because you and the other members of your group were on the website. And I saw pictures of each of you. After that I've been wanting to meet you guys, I'm a big fan." I said, lieing through my teeth. Really, it hurt to lie, angels aren't suppose to. At least I believe so.

"But me and my group haven't even debuted yet? How did they find that out on the internet?"

"Well, the SM Entertainment company have released a little bit about you guys, saying that you are about to debut." I thanked myself but at the same time frowned at myself for telling another lie.

"Ah, I see." He said, smiling.

Minho's POV

This boy was very interesting and nice to talk to. Who thought that SM Entertainment had already put things about us out. Obviously we weren't that famous, or else other people other than this boy would have noticed me.

"So you said your name was Taemin?" I asked him. It looked as if he blushed then nodded his head. "Well Taemin, I hope its okay that I sit here, I just wanted some fresh air and it seems all the other tables were full." I tried not to smile, but talking in front of him made me.

"Oh it's okay. I'm, I guess you can say, you're number one fan! I can't wait for you guys to debut!" Once he said that, I sighed. If only we could, is what I wanted to say. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset." He said, placing his head down towards the table and sticking his bottom lip out in disappointment. Quickly I felt sorry that I could make such an angelic face look sad.

"No, no,it wasn't what you said." I exclaimed, shaking my hands. Still his head stayed down.

"Yes it is. I can tell."

"Well...it's just that we haven't gotten to debut earlier than we thought. Some things were set back." Then I slowly got up, not knowing what to say anymore to this frowning angelic face.

"W-where are you going?" He stuttered out.

"Well, I promised the members I'll go and get some chicken." Actually I had forgotten all about it talking to Taemin until now. He got up as well and followed me to the door. When we got outside, he turned around and looked at me.

"Well, I hope to see you soon." He suddenly smiled. God, why was his smile so inventing and warm. "And I hope the debuting goes well."

"I hope so too." I was soon down by his comment. "All I heard is that we need a fifth member and that they're holding auditions and things now for that fifth member." I sighed, then turned around and walked away.

Taemin's POV

"I know." I said quietly as he walked it away. He didn't turn around, so he must've not have heard me which I was happy about. I went into my pockets of my dark blue jeans and pulled out a ticket. On it read 'audtions for SMnet' For some reason, this made me sigh out loud.

"Hopefully I'll see you very soon." I touched and messed with my bracelet bead that hung on my wrist.

No One's POV

Every one of the members ate the chicken loudly, except for Minho who sat next to the window he had left by.

"Minho, what's wrong with you, it's been hours and the first thing you did when you came back was sit by that window." Onew complained. "Don't you want some chicken, you're gonna be hungry later." He waved the drumstick around.

"Anio, I'm fine." He said, looking out the window.

"Fine, suit yourself, but dont ask for some later."

"Araso."

There was only about five pieces of chicken left in the box when the door opened and in walked in their manager.

"Hey boys, I have great news!" He exclaimned. Everyone turned around and stood up. "We can finally debut SHINee!" He yelled.

"What?!" Jonghyun yelled.

"SHINee can start?!" Exclaimed the excited Key. "But where's the fifth member?"

"You can come in now." The manager said, talking to the door. In walked in a boy with red-brownish hair, pale skin, and an inviting smile. "Everyone, this is Taemin, he will be the group's main lead dancer." The manager gleamed. Minho looked at Taemin and almost smiled but didnt. Taemin locked eyes with him and smiled.

"Minho!" He exclaimed running to him and giving him a big hug. "I knew we were going to see eachother soon!" Everyone looked towards Minho in question. Minho just looked back and shrugged his shoulders to everyone as Taemin continued to hug.

So I hope everyone liked this chapter and the first. I know its  a little mushy and boring, but bare with me! Who was Taemin talking to when he was an angel? How did he get the ticket to the audition? Why did he sigh alot when it came to going to the audtion? isn't this all for Minho.....The good stuff comes to the next chapter! =^.^=