NEW FAFIC=^.^= We Met On A Airplane(JONGKEY by REQUEST)

Bleeding Sunlight....

SOrry I posted this at the last minute. So after thinking for a long time, here's a sneak peak for you guys for my next fanfic. The first chapter will be out sometime Thursday, which is tomorrow. 10/21/10 . So stay updated, visit my profile if you like to see if I have it up, but eventually I will post the link after this Teaser so you guys can check it out. I still have to make the cover page and all so guys, bare with meh!SO HERE'S A LOAD OF SNEAK PEEKS FOR THE STORY TOMORROW SINCE i HAVE'N'T SAID ANYTHING TO YOU GUYS IN A LITTLE BIT! THE LINE BELLOW SOMETHING MEANS A DIFFERENT SCENE.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Jonghyun looked at the boy who was only a couple of seats in front of him and sighed. Taemin rolled his eyes next to his hyung and nudged him.

"Why don't you just tell him before we start off and then come back to your seat."Taemin complained.

"Yah, Taemin ah, do you think it's that easy. He's so soft and sweet, never go for a guy like me, plus, you can't just walk up there. Gosh, it'll take some time.

                                                                                                                                                         

Key's POV

Key looked at the guy that sat a couple of seats behind him when he realized the guy wasn't looking. If he was right his name was Jonghyun. He started to bite his lower lip before Minho nudged him on the shoulder.

"Why don't you just get up and go talk to him hyun before we take off." Minho said sweetly.

"Anio, I can't." Key said shaking his head. "Have you seem him, he's so hard core and stuff like that. With the sweet touch I have to everything, he'll never want me. Looking afar is better than upclose."

"Hyung, you've been crushing on him forever, get up. Please. And at least try." Minho made a cute little face which Key just couldn't ignore and nodded his head. Slowly he got up from his seat and walked over to the boy. He saw Jonghyung look up, was his face a little red?

"Um, can I talk to you for a minute?" Key asked.

                                                                                                                                                 

No One's POV

"Taemin ah! How many times do I have to tell you, I don't know that guy." Jonghyun complained, while messing with his hair in the mirror. Taemin ruffled his own hair in fustration.

"You've been bothering me for too long hyung! You have to know him, think harder, maybe that'll help!"

"This Key, person you keep talking about, I don't know a thing about him. Yet, you talk about him as if I knew him for a long time. Plus, he's too, what's the word, soft. Nowhere near my type."

"If you would've confessed in the first place, maybe this fate that happened would be different." Taemin mumbled under his breath.

"What'd you say?" Jonghyun asked not paying attention.

"Aish, nothing."

                                                                                                                       

"Minho, that ignorant guy that was just here, surely isn't my type, I don't know what would make you think I like him." Key complained. Minho shook his head while washing the dishes.

"If you think about it hard enough."

"I think I would remember someone like that. Even though he is a bit cute, I know nothing about him. You keep telling me his name is Jonghyun, like that helps."

"Aish, and you use to bother me about it so many times before." Minho mummbled.

"Minho, what'd you say."

"Nothing."

"That's right nothing, now stop washing the dishes and go out and serve some folks some coffee."

"Deh, hyung."

                                                                                                                                                        

"I'm only doing this because hyung's getting on my nerves." Taemin told Minho, whispering quietly.

"Well, I'm only doing it, because I know it's the right thing. You can't simply do it because he gets on your nerves."

"Hey, hey, I have my reasons and you have yours." Taemin replied. "Now, are we gonna do this or not, you're the one who came up with stuff." Taemin looked at Minho in front of him and rolled his eyes, he's never met such a soft, easy minded hyung before, it got on his nerves a little.

"Araso, we need to get Key and Jonghyun together, it's only right." Minho replied in confidence. "Accident or no accident."Minho sighed as he looked at Taemin in front of him. He's never met such a mean, undergoing boy before, if they were going to do this plan, it was going to be hard.

Sorry it Took me a little while to do all these pics and stuff but, the new fanfic is now available. Temporarly, the only thing up is the foreward, working on the First Chapter, as I type this as well. Just really wanted the foreword up so people could subscribe=^.^=

Here's the link!~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/9819/we-met-on-an-airplane-jongkey