Choosing..Part 1~It's Easy To Leave, It's Meeting You That's The Hard Part

Bleeding Sunlight....

Minho's POV

I saw Taemin pacing back and forth in his room, holding on to something tightly. He seemed super worried and tired at the same time. I decided that was my cue to come in. I walked into the room while he was still pacing and I could tell that he had not yet sensed my presence.

"Taemin ah." He stopped and jumped at the same time of my unexpected voice in his quietness. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Ah, no hyung, it's nothing. Did you need something?"

"Actually, Taemin ah, are you alright?" I looked at the item he was clutching in his hand, but to answer my question, he placed it in his back pocket and looked towards me.

"I'm fine hyung." He answered, nodding quickly.

"Taemin ah, you can stop lieing now. A blind man could see that you're pacing back and forth in this room like a crazy man. What's bothering you?" I gave him a look where he knew I wasn't going to leave until he told me something.

"Well...it's just that...well hyung...I'm just a little nervous." He said, seeming he just needed something to say.

"Of what, the concert tonight?" He quickly nodded his head. " I don't see why, we've performed lots of times and you haven't been nervous before." I wrapped my arm around him tightly. "Plus I thought you loved dancing." I could see and feel him freeze up when I said that. " what did I say something wrong?"

"It's just that...well..Of course I love dancing but at the same time I hate it. I have no idea why though so don't ask." Even though I could tell his words told truth, why did it seem he was hiding something from me. But didn't it always seem that way when I talked to him. He told me all his secrets, even that he was was an angel. And if that isn't the truth then I don't know what is. So I decided to shake these dishonest feelings off my chest and just bare with what he had to say.

"Even though you may feel that way. Just think of me when we go and perform that's what I always do. I always think of you before and while we're performing. At first I use to be nervous all the time, but now, not really now that you're officially by my side." He smiled towards me so I patted his head.  "Let me go finish some things up before our ride comes and picks us up for the concert."

Taemin's POV

I just nodded my head and smiled while he walked out. I was a horrible angel and boyfriend. I kept lieing to him. Lie after lie came out of my mouth. If only he knew the only thing I did do today was think about him. At least when I told him about the whole dancing thing, it was what I really felt. Still, the concert. Yes, the concert we would perform in today was big. It was also live which meant tons of thousand of people would be watching.

Behind Stage Of Concert~ No One's POV

They were all dressed and their hair was done, but Taemin cared for none of that what so ever. He clutched the picture he had had in his back pocket earlier while looking at Key. But Key couldn't do anything but look down and try to get Jonghyun's attention when he saw that Taemin was looking at him with a worried expression. Without Minho noticing, Taemin walked away from the group and into a corner where he looked at the picture of him and Onew, friends, Onew had told him.

"Why can't you start to remember!" Taemin urged quietly while hitting his head. He felt someone touch his shoulder and turned around to find Onew.

"Taemin ah, don't be yourself up of what you can't really control." Onew said, but then he looked down at his feet.

"You know don't you?" Taemin asked. Onew, still without looking up, just nodded his head. "I should've known. You've known all this, it would only make sense if you knew as well."

"Taemin, like I told you before, it's all about if you make the right choice, that's the only way you won't be sad right now."

"Onew hyung, even if I knew what you were talking about, it still wouldn't help. You and Key told me that same thing yesterday and it didn't help. It sure isn't helping me remember-"

"SHINee!" You heard the host say aloud to the crowd. Taemin stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"Come on Onew hyung, time to stop fate." Onew shook his head sadly as he followed Taemin towards the stage.

 

They sung their song delightlfully, the crowd cheered, saying their name loudly. Even though Taemin wore a smile on his face the whole time, if Minho would only pay attention, he could see the worried expression that would cross Taemin's face. Taemin heard a crack and looked up to see one of the big stage lights cracking off. And as it fell, he forgot all about the fans, the dance routine, or the sung and dashed for Minho.

"Minho hyung! Move!" Minho turned around too late. Screams were heard, silence was made upon the stage.

Minho's POV

My eyes blurred as I started to open them in a enlightened room that I wasn't very filmilar with.

"Are you awake?" I heard an unfilmilar voice call out to me. "Can you hear me." I nodded my head slowly to whoever was talking to me. A light beam was flashed into my eyes and I squinched hardly, almost cursing out who had done it. I tried to move my hands to get up, but was pushed back down.

"Please, don't try to get up now, you're not in a stable condition. They didn't have to tell me twice, for I felt dizzy once I did that and fell back down.

 

When I opened my eyes the second life, a sweet beam of light that I warmly invited my eyes to see came towards me. It had brown-reddish hair. A feather fell where I saw him move his arm. I heard him weeping sadly, even though I couldn't really see them, I knew the tears strolled down his face like non stop rain.

"Taemin ah?" I said weakly but still managed to get out.

"Minho, you're mine! You can't you're mine!" He yelled. I could see his hair turn quickly from brown-reddish to black. Not a lock this time but the whole thing. His skin touched mine and I could feel the many wounds on him.

"Taemin ah, you're hurt!" I screamed weakly.

Taemin's POV

I touched Minho's hand while the tears brushed out. Fate, I just hated it.

"Minho hyung, " I managed to cry out. "Forget about me." I knew I had gone my limit with all the wounds I suffered from trying to save Minho, but still Minho got it the worse. He touched my hair.

"Why is you're hair so black?" He laughed a little and it made me cry even more.

"You can see my true hair color?"

"Deh, and the beautiful feathers that float about you." He smiled. I couldn't help but keep crying. This only meant one thing, Minho was dieing. Humans could only see the angels of how they wanted the humans to see them, and for me, i don't know why, it was for my hair to be brown-reddish. If he could see my true hair color and feathers about me, he was dieing. Why was fate so cruel. I suddenly felt weak and my head fell onto Minho's side. He was so out of  it that he didn't even notice. He started to rubb my hair.

"You look cute with black hair." He simply said and when he saw how I still sobbed, he kept talking. "Taemin, what was the promise we kept?"

"For me to smile whenever looking at you and for you to do the same to me." I managed to sob out.

"Deh, exaclty. I'm smiling towards you, but you aren't. You're breaking our promise." I was too weak to lift my head and just nodded into the cover and stopped crying. "No matter where you are, remember the promise."

"Where's Taemin?!" I heard a voice exclaim and realized it was Jonghyun's. Even though I was sitting right next to Minho, even with my bracelet on, he could not see me. Key was standing next to him and just touched his should for him to leave. Even though I could tell he didn't want to, he did. Key walked up to my laid down head. I got up and laid body to body next to Minho.

"Taemin, it's time you chose." Key said. I looked down at my bracelet and snatched it off while watching Minho who could still see me.

"Remember the promise Taemin ah." Minho whispered, before he whispered no more. I shook him as much as I could for I was too weak.

"Minho, wake up!" I yelled weakly. Tears wavered down my face. "Wake up!" I shook him while crying.

"It's time you chose." Key repeated.

"Choose what! Their's nothing to choose!" The yelling weakened more and I calmed down.

"You've used all your energy. I told you about that before, what will happen."

"I don't care." I said quietly. I closed my eyes, and as I did, images rose in my head.

Flashback

My black hair was flattened and so was Onew's. I touched my hair and looked towards Onew.

"When are you going to dye it?" Onew asked me smiling.

"Tomorrow I think. I want it to be brown-reddish kind of, I think that would be a cool color."

"But what will you're parents say, they'll be mad right?"

"I don't care what the hell my parents think."

"Taemin ah. I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe you should wait until you've talked to them."

"Anio. I can do what I want." I heard Onew sigh but I ignored it. I looked at the boy that sat many seats away from me and Onew. Onew flashed his hands in my face, waking my out of my daydream.

"Onew hyung, what's wrong with you?"

"Stop staring at that boy! We need to be practicing. You heard that auditions are coming up, don't you want to succeed?"

"Onew hyung! Stop bothering me! You sound like my parents! Brat!" I yelled towards him. "Plus, if you shut up for two seconds, I think I fell in love. That boy over there." I pointed to him and that's when he turned around. I quickly placed something into my face so he woulnd't see me even though I think he caught a glimpse of me.

"Taemin ah, I finally found something I think we both could love, and even though I always follow you, you can't listen to me once about this."

"Hyung! I said shut the hell up! You can do all the paper work by yourself and I'll just put my name on it as well."

"Anio! Not this time! You always do this! I thought we are friends but you treat me like crap Taemin ah!"

"I deserve to! Even though my parents told me there's only admiration in the world, I think I finally found love and you're being a about it! Plus, I think his name's Minho."

"Taemin ah, I'm your hyung, how could you call me that! Plus I'm doing this for you too! You love dancing, and you were so excited about it! Now look at you!"

"Hyung! Shut the hell up! You make me hate dancing when you keep bringing it up!" I stood up, and started to walk away.

"Taemin where are you going?!" He exclamied following me.

"Home! I hate you hyung! You're bothersome!" He caught me though by the street and grabbed me.

"Taemin how could you say that, I thought we were best friends I was only trying to be nice."

"You know hyung, we argue alot and I'm sick of it! I stopped being you're friend a long time ago! Remember a couple of weeks ago when we took those pictures together and we promised to eachother that as long as we have the pictures we were friends?" I asked

"Deh." He nodded his head.

"Well, I threw mines away a long time ago! I don't want to be your friend hyung! I hate you! Plus, I only want to be with Minho hyung!"

"You don't even know him!"

"So I can get to know him."

"But I've done lots for you and because you're mad you don't want to be friends?!"

"Deh! Exactly! Go to hell hyung!" Onew angered towards me.

"Bastard!" He pushed me hardly and I stumbled backwards in the middle of the street. His eyes went wide when I looked at him though. "Taemin ah! Watch out!" A car came straight for me but started to hit the breaks. But Onew still yelled and it wasn't in time when I saw a truck coming straight for the back of that car, hitting the car immediatly and coming straight for me.

"Taemin ah!"

Flashback End

"I remember now." I said weakly. " So that's why Onew hyung didn't like me. I wouldn't have liked me either. That's why I only remembered to admire, but stayed by Minho's side even after death." I laughed half heartly.

"Now that you remember Taemin, you have to choose. Ever since your death, you've been watched. They've been waiting and see what should happen to you. So they gave you time until time was right. Something not everyone is given. You have two choices. Either let yourself be sent back up to heaven with Minho, or get a second chance on life." I grabbed the beaded bracelet I had snatched off and laid next to the breathless Minho closer.

"What will happen to you, to everyone."

"Who knows Taemin, alot of things will change though. Only if you choose right though as you're heart tells you that you will know. But let me say this, to have a second chance on life, there is a hight possibility that you will never see Minho again, but then there's a high possibility that you will. If you go to heaven though, you will see him all the time." There was silence. The past memories suddenly filling up my head. I could go back to everything, but only admiring people and once again not knowing what love was, only remembering that my parents said there was only admiring. If I go back, I could change my mind and decide I never actually loved Minho, but admired. And if I go back the last day I saw him when I was alive could be the last day that I ever actually see him. Who knows what squences would happen to let us meet agin.

If I was to go to heaven I could be with him always and always know what love is. Never to be confused again. I smiled at that thought. Yeah, that would be nice. But the question that wondered in my head. Did my fate tie into what happened to all their fates? I nodded my head thinking of the answer.

"I've choosen." I replied quietly.

Well I hope this chapter made sense at least. There will be one more chapter left of this fanfic. I Hoped you guys liked this chapter, but I was very pressed for time so even though I had all the ideas in my head, I had to quickly write them down, SORRY! Hoped this made sense and all is clear! Anways stayed tuned for the last chapter.