☼☀Meeting The Sun☀☼

Bleeding Sunlight....

No One's POV

The room was a little quiet as the manager rubbed his head with his hand. He sighed heavily and looked up at the four boys that were in front of him.

"Well, we are still on the search for the fifth member, I am sorry this is taking a while. We were suppose to have you guys' debut a while ago, but seeing as they want a perfect fifth person, we're going to have to wait a little longer." He replied, sighing once again.

"What have you guys been doing to try to find him?" The boy named Key asked. "We've been praticing for the debut for a while without this fifth person, now all of a sudden they want one. Doesn't that mean the person is going to have to catch up with us? Another couple of months might go by before that actually happens." He complained. He glanced at the his friend Jonghyun who was looking at himself in the mirror and rolled his eyes towards him.

"I see your concern Key, but this is what the company wants, I have to go by that." The manager stated.

"Araso." He blankly replied, looking down and messing with his hands. Onew stood up from where he sat.

"We can wait a little longer." He stated, talking for the whole group. "And when the new member comes, we will be ready and help him through the songs and dance steps."

"Good, good." He said happily. He looked towards the window where the tall boy with long brown hair stood. "Minho, you okay with this as well, right? I know this is alot, but this is what has to be done." Minho turned around to look at the manager. His big pure eyes, shinging with the sunlight that came through the room.

"Yea." He simply replied.

"Araso. I have to go and attend the auditions that SM is having for your fifth member. I have to help with the picking since they said one of the people were out sick."

"Deh!" They all answered at the same time. The manager smiled and went out about his way. When he left, the room began to have sound as usual.

"Really, what if the new member is stuck up or something. Or he bothers us all?" Key whined.

"Really Key, stop complaining. We just have to deal with it." Jonghyun said, fixing strings in his hair with the mirror.

"You won't even be able to see him because you're always in that stupid mirror!"

"Yah!" It's not stupid!" Jonghyun yelled. "Really, how can you talk to your hyung like that."

"All I am saying is, we all really know eachother well. It's gonna be a little difficult with a new member."

"It'll be fine." Onew replied. "Hey, I'm getting hungry, let's order some chicken."

"We had chicken yesterday though!" Jonghyun complained.

"This'll be the last day, okay?"

"Oh alright." He simply answered back.

"I'm going out for a little while." Minho said, shocking everyone from their talking. He hardly talked as it is. Even though he was well aquainted with everyone. He was more of a thinker.

"Anywhere special?" Key asked, curious.

"Anio." He bluntly answered.

"Well then could you stop by at the chicken place and bring some chicken?" Onew asked.

"Sure, hyung." He answered and walked out of the door.

A Boy's POV

After I heard that Minho was going out, I got up from where I sat next to him and followed right behind him. I admired him so much, he was addicting to look at and learn from. When Onew asked if he could stop by the chicken place and buy some chicken, I saw how Minho astopped and thought to himself, even though the other members didnt. I reached up to his hear as best as I could.

"Say, yes hyung." I told him. Minho looked to Onew.

"Sure, hyung." He replied and made his way towards the door. I followed right behind him.

"Where are you really going to go hyung?" I asked him, but he didn't answer. I knew he could not hear me, even so, when he didn't answer, it made me sad. I followed him outside where it seemed could, for everyone wore jackets, except for me. With his jacket on, I admired him even more. "Hyung, one day I wish you could see me." I smiled, saying outloud.

"Now, you of all things, should no that's impossible." I heard a voice say and I quickly turned around, but saw nothing.

"Who's there?!" I quickly yelled.

"It's impossible, except, if you take my offer." The voice said. I turned around once again and a boy appeared.

"You." I said, more of a statement than a questiong. The boy put up his finger.

"Don't get surprised or anything. I am a angel, just like yourself. Somewhat I guess you can say. I am here for a reason though. Take this first," he handed me a beaded bracelet, I grabbed it from his hand cautiously. "Don't be frightened. Now, you want Minho to see you so bad, just listen to what I have to say you can. Follow everything I say."

Minho's POV

I really didn't feel like going to the chicken place, and thought I'll go a little later, after I was done walking myself. Even though it was cold out here, I was happy I was outside. All the comotion inside got on my nerves, even though I'm close with the other members. I wondered about the new member we would get as well, but quickly shook my head as I stopped by a cafe. I came here to think peacefully, not worry myself. When I looked around though, all the tables were filled, except for one. A girl, I guess, it seemed from the back sat there, and I gently went over to where she sat.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" I asked. But when I looked, I saw that 'he' was no where near a girl and in fact the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. His skin and pale and milky as the moon, yet when he saw me, he smiled, which was as bright as any sun could ever get. He had long curly brown-reddish hair and looken lean and skinny. A face no angel could ever beat.

"Minho, right?" The boy asked. I was speechless and didn't say a thing. "I've been watching you for a long time. I acutally always wanted to meet you." He stood up from his seat. If anyone else would've told me that, I would've been completely freaked out, but coming from him, seemed like I had all the luck in the world. However I dared not show it. "You're even more quiet in person. Hi, I'm Taemin." He smiled, reaching out his hand.