I'm Really Hurt (Part 1)

Sing With Me

Everyone woke up at 8 am and ate their breakfast in the kitchen.

 

Jaejin P.O.V

Minhwan looked at the schedule, and squealed “YAY!!! We get a full 5 days off starting today!! I’m so excited!! What are you planning on doing guys?” “Molla,” I shrugged. “I think I might visit my parents… I miss them and I haven’t seen them for a while,” said Seunghyun. “Me too,” Jonghoon replied. “I guess I should visit my parents too!” Minhwan said excitedly. “That’s a great idea; I guess I’ll be going home for Christmas as well,” I added, “how about you Hongki hyung?”

 

Hongki P.O.V

“I’m thinking about taking Eunjung for a family reunion. What do you think Eunnie?” I said while nudging her arm. She smiled and nodded, “Mm! I would love to, thanks.” I smiled brightly and embraced her into my arms, “no problem!”  “Heh, I get to spend time alone with her for a full 5 days.<3” I thought happily.

 

Jaejin P.O.V

“Hey, why don’t we have a family gathering with all of our families together!?” I suggested. “I think that would be a great idea~” Eunjung smiled back at me. “Sorry Jae I think I want to have my family gathering alone,” Seunghyun apologized. “I don’t know I’m planning to go on a cruise with my family,” Jonghoon replied. “That’s a great idea but my family home is far, I don’t want to trouble them into coming here, sorry Jae” Minhwan apologized. I sighed, “well how about you Hongki?”

 

Hongki P.O.V

“How can I say no? Even though I don’t really want to join this family gathering, but I don’t want to lie in front of Eunjung,” I thought in my head. I looked at Eunjung’s smiling face, and it was obvious that she wanted to meet Jaejin’s family as well, “yeah sure,” I answered as Jaejin shrieked in excitement. “There goes my alone time with Eunjung…” I thought in my head and pouted. “Jae-“ a doorbell rang and cut me off. “Seunghyun you go get it,” I said as he rushed to the door obediently.

 

Seunghyun P.O.V

“Oh! It’s Hyominnie~” I looked into the peep hole, and thought to myself, “she’s so pretty! Oh no, my face is getting red.” I opened the door and gave her a welcome hug. “Seunghyun!” “Annyeong, noona,” I said while bowing. “Stop being so polite! It makes me feel old,” she said as she hugged me. “Oh god I can’t stop blushing,” I thought in my head as my heart paced quickly, but soon enough she broke the hug and ran to the kitchen to find her beloved Hongki. “Hongki-ah!!!” she squealed. It always hurts my heart every time she spoke of him. I walked back to my room while gripping onto my aching heart. I closed my door shut and sat on my bed. I couldn’t hold back my tears so I let it roll down my face, I thought by now I would be over her, but the more I see her, the more my heart yearned for her. Why is she after Hongki when he is obviously toying with her feelings? I thought angrily in my head. I envy him so much but yet I can’t bring myself forward to him and show him my true anger towards him. I placed my head in my pillow to try to calm myself.

 

Hyomin P.O.V

I ran over to the kitchen, “Hongki-ah!!” I wrapped my arms around him, and ran over to the other members for a hug. My eyes widened when it fell upon Eunjung, “Wait- what is she doing here??” I said while trying to hide my temper. “Don’t be rude Hyomin,” Minhwan said. “I told you, she’s my kitty, I adopted her last week, she lives here now, under our care,” Hongki said while Eunjung’s hair. I grabbed Hongki’s hand and dragged him to his room. “What are you thinking, bring in a girl to your dorm like that!? Do you understand that this can cause a lot of damage to FT Island’s reputation when your Prims find out about this?” I spazzed in jealousy. “You don’t understand what she has gone through! Her parents died on the night before her birthday,” he spoke in an angry tone, “and if you don’t have any sense of remorse for her, than I would gladly kick you out of here.” You could tell by his face and tone that he was irritated. “I never saw him that angry with anyone… And how was I supposed to know this happened to her? I guess I do feel a bit sorry for her, but I can’t help but envy her that she gets a lot of time with Hongki…” I thought in my head. My eyes watered and my heart started hurting. I bit my lip. “Mianae, I didn’t mean to make you upset, it’s just not my day today,” he said while embracing me into his arms and my hair. I laid my head close to his chest and felt his calm heartbeat, which made my heart flutter in happiness. It’s amazing how easily you can fall in love with someone, especially with Hongki. I couldn’t hold it in. I tiptoed and faced my lips a few millimetres away from his.

 

Eunjung P.O.V

I was worried when I saw Hyomin furiously grabbing onto Hongki and dragging him to a room, so I followed up behind her. They entered Hongki’s room and she gave him a lecture about the reputation of FT Island, which made my heart throb when I heard about the “damage” I could cause. Before I was about to turn away, I saw tears forming in Hyomins eyes, and he quickly hugged her apologetically. I gasped and my heart started stinging when Hyomin kissed him passionately onto his lips. “What am I doing staring at them!? I’m being too nosey!” I thought in my head as I rushed out of the scene and ran into the washroom. I locked the door behind me and I sat myself down behind the door. I hugged my knees and put my hand on my chest. “Why is my heart pounding so fast? Why does it feel so painful?” I shook my head and went to the sink to wash my face.

 

Hongki P.O.V

She held my face and kissed me passionately. My eyes widened in fear, while trying to push her away, but she kept on leaning closer. Her lips were pressed strongly against mine and I couldn’t budge away, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. She kept on putting more force, trying to enter my mouth, but I just couldn’t let her in. I opened my eyes and looked at the crack of the door. I saw Eunjung and she gasped in fear. I pushed Hyomin away, “Yah! What are you doing!? You just barge into our dorm, yell at me for having Eunjung living here, and lecturing me about FT Island’s reptutation, but yet you still dare to do this to me? You know what you are!? You’re a HYPOCRITE!” I bickered at her. Her eyes started streaming in tears, “I’m sorry if I’m madly in love with you!” She said as she rushed out of my room. I sighed and realized what I had done. I grabbed her hand and apologized, “I’m sorry Hyomin. I just.. I’m really upset today.. And I don’t have enough energy for this.. I’m not sure if I even have the same feelings for me.” “I can’t bear to hear any more of your bull! If you can’t accept me just say it. It hurts too much to know that you are just lying to me and every time you make my hopes go up, you always have it crashing down on me. Wae? Why is that no matter how hard I try, you will never accept me!?” She whimpered and rushed to the washroom.

 

Eunjung P.O.V

I opened the door and Hyomin walked right in. Her face was overflowing with tears, I don’t know what happened, but I didn’t want to interfere with their business again. So I didn’t question her but instead I tried my best to comfort her. I hugged her and her back. She started crying more so I grabbed a few napkins from a box and started wiping her tears. She glared at me and grabbed the napkins. She pushed me to the side and just stared at me. “tsk. I don’t get what he sees in you,” She bit her lip and turned around to wipe her makeup. I was obviously confused in what she meant in her statement… but I didn’t care enough to worry about it, but I was only worried about her pain. “I don’t get why unnie needs to wear makeup when she is so beautiful aleady. Please stop crying! You’re too beautiful to cry. It hurts to see an angel weeping,” I said cutely, hoping she would stop crying. She swallowed and broke the hug.

 

Hyomin P.O.V

“She’s a fake! She’s trying to steal Hongki’s heart! She’s defiantly trying to open up my soft side to easily take Hongki away from me! Well that’s defiantly not going to happen!” I thought in my head. I put on a fake smile back at her, and said “gomawo~ Lets go grocery shopping for Christmas with FT Island!” She smiled brightly, “Eung!” she said as she turned her back to me and exited the washroom, I gave her an evil glare and squeezed my hands into a fist. “I have to come up with a plan soon, to try to kick her out of his life, before he falls for her…”