Confused

Sing With Me

Eunjung’s dream:

“Umma! My head hurts,” I pouted, while she put her palm on my forehead. “Omo, Eunnie, you have a fever,” she paused as she held my hand tightly… “Eunnie, be a good girl while umma is out for work…. Hongki, and Suzy’s parents are going to take care of you! Make sure you rest a lot, okay?” she said as she picked me up and entered our neighbours house. She waved goodbye as Ms. Lee/Bae (however you want it) welcomed me in. “Umma!! Don’t leave me! I don’t like being away from you!!” I whined as tears flowed out of my eyes. Everything became a blur and I was soon rested onto a bed. I found myself staring ata 6 year old body, which belonged to none other besides myself. I raised my eyebrow in confusion… I looked around and I was in some sort of kid’s bed room. A little boys head peaked from the door, “Eunjung, are you alright? I heard from umma that Eunjungie’s parents were leaving out of town again and you cried yourself to sleep,” he said as he walked towards my bedside.

Hongki’s P.O.V

 I was awaken by Eunjung’s constant cries of “Umma.” She was still wrapped tightly in my arms, as I stared at her expression… Her eyes and nose was twitching a lot… A small tear rolled down her cheek, but I quickly brushed it off with my thumb. “Hongki?” she whispered, as I answered back, “Eung?” There was no response and her eyes were still shut. “Oh, I’m assuming I’m in your dream right now…” I giggled, as I leaned my ear closer to , trying to listen clearer. I felt a sudden urge to sneeze, and accidentally woke her up. She looked up at me with wide eyes, as tears started to form, I just smiled and said, “don’t worry Eunjung, umma is now in heaven, she is happily watching you from above. Even though she isn’t here to be with you physically, doesn’t mean that she is not with you. She’s in here…“ I pointed at her heart, “you are her daughter, that means you are a part of her, remember? Don’t let your mind play tricks on you. She will always, and I mean always, be there! You wont see her, but it doesn’t mean it’s a downside. Not only that but FT Island is going to support you all the way! Best part of all, Hongstar is here!!” I smiled brightly. “Kasahamnida, oppa. ^^” She said as she cuddled with me. “Stop speaking formally to me! I’m not use to it…“ I paused and quickly changed the topic, “I think you made me sick! I have a runny nose and sore throat…” She gasped, “mianae!! Oppa~~”
“Gwetchana! We get to spend more time together than!” I giggled. Her cold hand pressed against my stomach and slowly glided below my waist and into my ticklish spot. “Yah, where do you think your hands are going?” I said jokingly. “Not that I didn’t like it..-Omo what am I thinking?? Shes still underage… @//____//@ And no I don’t like her… I‘m just really close, CLOSE friends with her… ” I thought in my head, and sighed. “Mian, my hands are cold…” she pouted. “Aegyo!! (more of a serious omo… But in this case it’s used for cuteness.)” I squealed; hugging her closer to my chest. “Oh yeah, we have a performance coming up soon on music bank… Want to come backstage with us?” I asked. “Eung!!” she nodded in excitement. “I’m going to use the washroom first, okay?” I said as I got up from the bed and walked out.

Eunjung P.O.V


I sat myself up and ran my fingers through my hair. “Ugh its so tangled. I think I should cut it,” I said to myself. I got up and knocked on Jaejin’s door, as he opened it, “oh Eunjung! Morning~ How do you feel today?” he smiled brightly. “hmmm… I’m still sick but it’s not as bad as before,” I reassured him, “oppa, can I use your washroom? Hongki is using the main one right now…” He nodded and lead me inside, “EUNJUNG! GOOD MORNING<3” Minhwan shouted. “Good morning Minhwannie,” I smiled. “Hyung! She called me Minhwannie!” he squealed happily, while Jaejin chuckled at his maknae’s cuteness. The room wasn’t too big or too small, it was able to fit two beds in the room, a closet, a computer table, and a mirror. It was nothing like you would expect from guys room to be like, it was completely clean, and smelt of fresh ocean breeze. The walls were white but had many posters and photos up of them, some were even other kpop bands. Most of the stuff in their rooms were fan gifts, which were mainly stuffed toys. I entered the bathroom which was located in the corner. The washroom was average size and had cute decorations. The tub looked like those vintage human shaped size bowl while curtains surrounded it.. They were probably fan made I assumed… It said “FT Island I love you/Saranghaeyo!” & had each members name spread out everywhere, with cute little animated pictures of them next to their names.” The rug on the ground was a cute fluffy yellow duck, and the sink looked like a giant bowl with a long “r” shaped tap curved over it. The counter was plain white marvel and the cupboards were light wooden brown. I finished with my business and realized I left my toothbrush in the other washroom. “Jaejin oppa?” I called from the washroom. “Eung?” he responded from the other side of the door. “I left my toothbrush in the other washroom, is Hongki still in there?” “Ne, Hongki hyung is still in there.. I think he’s taking a crap, why don’t you just use my toothbrush?” he suggested. “Hajiman (but)…” I paused as he cut me off, “I don’t mind, but if you do then you probably have to wait for a while till Hongki is done, then you have to wait a long time again for the smell to disappear,” he laughed. “You really don’t mind?” I asked, making sure. “Eung!” he said. I took the blue toothbrush from the cup that read “Lee JaeJin,” and rinsed it thoroughly. I blushed as I placed his toothbrush on my mouth.. Eeek~~ >3< It was defiantly my first time sharing something like this with a guy so it gave me a rush of curiosity. After I finished I walked to the kitchen, following the sweet smell of maple.
I saw jonghoon flipping pancakes as he greeted me to some fruit and pancakes. I sat down and thanked him for the delicious breakfast, while all the members came into the room. “Oh how I love the smell of pancakes!” Seunghyun smiled and sat himself next to me, “good morning! How are you feeling?” He said. “Good.” I responded. “Yah! Get out of my seat Seunghyun!” Hongki pinched Seunghyuns neck playfully. “Huh? Last time you called that seat-” he pointed at the empty chair in front of him, “now you want mine?” he raised his eyebrow. “I want to sit here today,” Hongki said as Seunghyun moved his out of the way to let his hyung sit down. We all ate and chatted away, except for Hongki who kept on coughing and sniffled most of the times. “Oppa, jwesonghamnida,” I apologized to him once again, for making him sick. “Ani, it’s not your fault! I just don’t have enough sleep, that’s all.. Plus I get to stick with you all day long now,” :3 he said as he put his palm around the other side of my face and pulled me towards his shoulder. My heart started beating, I was really startled by his touch. It felt ticklish and good at the same time. Jaejin looked at Hongki then his eyes slowly shifted to mine, which made me feel uncomfortable, so I removed myself from Hongki’s arm and continued eating.

Jaejin P.O.V
I’m jealous of Hongki, he always gets the most fans, screen times, and he is always so smooth with the ladies! Why is he though? I mean he’s not that amazing as other people say he is, but then again that’s coming from me as a guy, plus his dongsaeng (bro). I sighed and collided my eyes away from them and continued eating. “When does school start for you Eunjung?” I said while still keeping my eyes on my plate. “in less then 2 weeks… Hmm.. January 6th, I believe,” she responded while Hongki started feeding her. I stared at them two flirting with each other. He took a piece of pancake with his fork and moved it closer to like a plane with sound effects, -you know, like what a father does with his baby child? Ugh! “Hyung she’s not a baby and moreover you are not qualified yet to be a dad!” I shouted in anger, accidentally spilling my thoughts… Then I chuckled to make it sound like it was a joke. “Hongki is like a dad! A really good and handsome daddy~” ^^ she complimented him. “I am, aren’t I?” Hongki said as he tucked her hair behind her ear, while eyeing at her with cute smiles. “, why did I say that?” I thought to myself.

Hongki P.O.V
I finished my pancakes before Eunjung, she was being really cute, and I felt really fatherly at the moment so I wanted to feed her. As we finished our breakfast we both sat in front of the TV screen and watched movies. I called my manager to tell him I was sick and I couldn’t attend the schedules. He told me it was fine anyways because the show got cancelled last minute. I smiled with a relief and laid myself comfortably on Eunjung’s lap. We were both sick, so we stayed close to each other while everyone else stayed away from us… But then there was Jaejin, he came constantly checking up on us. I really didn’t like his interruptions but then again I appreciated his concern for us, so I just let him be. I fell asleep after the movie ended and Eunjung switched her position on the couch and laid next to me. I was about to fall off the couch so I tucked her in my arms and moved closer to the center. While we slept, Jaejin was in the kitchen preparing medicine for us.

Jaejin P.O.V
I saw them cuddling in the corner of my eye, I really wanted to pick up Hongki and just throw him off the couch. I don’t know why I’m so angry… I just hate being jealous of Hongki constantly… I hated how everything comes so naturally for him… I wish I had that ability. If we were to compete who would get a girl first, Hongki would easily win by a landslide. Trust me, it is possible for someone like him to get a girl within a day… But me? Psh not even within a week! I sighed in anger and was about to throw the glass at the ground, but something stopped me… I didn’t want to wake Eunjung up, and I wanted Hongki to leave… “Ugh! What am I thinking? I shouldn’t be rude to Hongki hyung… He’s always been too nice to me.. I should stop thinking about this, but why does it seem so hard?,” I thought in my head, then all of a sudden Eunjung’s face popped in my head. My face completely heated up. I shook my head and clenched my fist. “Stop it!” I told myself.

Eungjung P.O.V
I opened my eyes and found myself looking at Hongki’s closed eyes. His nose was touching the tip of mine, and his mouth was less then 3 cm away. My heart paced loudly like a drum played by a crazy fool, “omo, his face complexion is so beautiful… How can a boy- no, how can anyone be this beautiful? … I should really move away before I accidently---..” Before I got to finish my thoughts Hongki twitched his head and accidentally bumped his lips onto mine. He was obviously still asleep, and wasn’t aware of what was going on… But I had a clear vision of everything, I couldn’t believe it… His lips were pressed against mine… I know we kissed earlier, but now my second kiss? His lips were still placed slightly on mine… It was nothing like the first kiss we had; it was short and were barely even touching; but its been maybe a full 2 or 3 minutes of me staring like a fool while he kissed me unknowingly. My heart’s speed paced faster as each minute grew. I wanted to move away from him but I was frozen, like an ice sculpture. It felt like a fantasy that was better than any paradise or heaven -even though I don’t love him in that way… Even though I didn‘t feel that way didn‘t mean I didn‘t enjoy it… I don‘t know it just feels like I‘m floating… After a full 5 minutes he finally turned his body to the other side of the bed as I crawled away into Hongki’s room to bring him a blanket. I placed the blanket over him and took the medication Jaejin left on the table.
I checked the time and omo! It was 4pm! We both slept so much!! Well we were both sick anyways so I guess having a long rest is good for you. Hongki was more sick so I didn’t want to disturb him. The other members left for their own personal free time while leaving me and Hongki stranded. I went into the kitchen and started washing some vegetables and rice. I cooked the rice in the rice cooker, then started chopping the vegetables. I got out a package of salmon and started preparing it. I cooked and cut everything for dinner while Hongki was still sound asleep. I grilled the salmon with the vegetables and added teriyaki then some lemon and pineapple to add a “zing” to the taste. I had still time left till dinner, so I decided to look at all the food ingredients they had. “Hmmm.. They have every single ingredient here to cook some oatmeal cookies~” So I decided to make some cookies. I turned around and saw Hongki standing before me. “Omo!” I panicked as I put my hand on my chest, “you scared me oppa!!” “Mian! … IT SMELLS SOOO GOOOD HERE!!!” he jumped in excitement as he started eating some of the vegetables. “Do you like it?” ^^ I said while standing next to him. He spread his arms up in the sky then dropped them onto my back; hugging me tightly; “I LOVE IT!!!” he yelled. “Do you want to help bake cookies with me oppa!?” I smiled happily. “Eung!” he said. We started adding the ingredients into the bowl and started mixing it. He playfully brushed his finger on my nose leaving a huge trail of flour. “OPPA!” I playfully pouted while giving him a cute glare. I dipped my fingers into the flour and flicked some onto his nose. He laughed and kissed my forehead. I blushed, as it triggered my memory from the kiss I stole from him earlier. O//3//O Ahk! I couldn’t even say anything I was so speechless. I just continued whisking away and smiled secretly.

He broke the silence, “I’ll be your appa and Jaejin will be your umma.. Keke” he laughed, “I could imagine Jaejin being a pretty umma…”
“Omo! I thought of that too one time~” I said as we both laughed. “I’m glad you think of him as an umma, instea- heh… never mind…” ^^ He cut himself off. I looked at him confused by still continued mixing. We finished making the dough and all we needed to do was shape them nicely and put it in the oven. We formed heart shaped cookies and placed it in the oven after. We started eating dinner and kept on looking up at each other, then turning away, numerous times.

Jaejin P.O.V
They weren’t aware that I came home early and found themselves flirting and playing like childish kids. I didn’t say anything, although my heart had so much to say. My mind went blank and I felt jealousy pinning at my heart like a needle, so I quietly entered my room and slept, hoping it would calm me down. It didn’t work because right after an hour passed, I woke up from a nightmare, although I wasn’t sure what I was so afraid of. I walked out to the kitchen feeling hungry, but as soon as I saw them secretly looking at each other and blushing, it made me lose my appetite. I didn’t have the guts to interrupt the love atmosphere so I just opened the door from the dorm and left.

Hongki P.O.V
“Did you hear that?” she asked. “Ani, what did you hear? I was too busy enjoying our meal together,” I smirked, as she smiled behind her palm. “Nothing, I thought I just heard a click but it might have been my mind playing tricks on me again,” she said.
We finished up and washed the dishes together then ate our medication. “How you feeling, my little kitty cat?” I bent down and leaned my face close to her, “Good! ^^ I don’t think I’m sick anymore,” she replied. “Aww, I’m still a little sick.. That means umma is not going to let me stay close with you,” D: I joked. “Appa, I’ll take care of you, don’t worry!” She played along. “Aegyo!!” I said as I squeezed her tightly into my arms and rubbed my cheek against her cheek. “Ahem,” a cough echoed the room. “Oh, look umma is home,” I said cutely as I let go of Eunjung and embraced Jaejin into my arms. “What the heck? Get off!” Jaejin pushed me to the side. I pouted and whined like a dog, “Wae!? (why) Umma is so mean today!!” I cried as Eunjung ran into Jaejins arms. “Hongki hyung we-” I cut Jaejin off and said, “don’t call me hyung, call me appa, keke” I giggled and winked; hinting for the sake of Eunjung.
-You see if we play like this we could give her the somewhat of the same values of what parents are suppose to nurture her with. I think this way we would help improve her happiness….- “Um okay…O.o… We have a performance coming up tomorrow, and Hyomin is going to come and cheer us on again,” he warned.
-Hyomin is the daughter of the CEO of our band and we are always pressured by her because if we don’t please her, then her appa would not be too thrilled about it. “It’s not that big of a problem anyways, since she likes us a lot, plus she’s really nice to us so don’t worry Jae,” I said as I patted his shoulder… I nodded my head and said “uh! I know why! You’re going to be jealous if I get seduced my another woman! Don’t worry umma~ I won’t love anyone but you and Eunjung!” I joked as he pushed my arm away from him, “Hongki, I’m not the one who is worried,” he rolled his eyes at me. “Gosh, why is he so angry? Would it hurt for him to play along?” I pouted.
After a few hours of waiting for the rest of the members to arrive home we cleaned up and rested. As soon as they came home it was time for us to go to sleep and so we could get plen
ty of rest before the performance tomorrow.