Waking Memory Part 1

Sing With Me

I know this is a short chap, and I'm really sorry for not updating in a while but I've been sick and really busy! I will try my best to update more >3< but exams are coming up soon and I don't think I will be able to constantly update, but I will do as much as I can during summer break!  I think the maximum chaps I will do is prob 30 chaps :)

Narrative P.O.V

“Hongki, you’ve been at this for a long time, everyone is really worried about your health!” Jonghoon sighs.
“My health? Look at her! She’s suffering a lot more than I am!” Hongki screams.
“I’m really sorry Hongki, I seriously didn’t mean for all of this to happen. I apologized a hundred times, can you please forgive me?” Hyomin cries.
“Will apologizing wake her up? Will apologizing heal her? Will it give her back the time she has lost? No! It won’t!” Hongki gulps and cries harder in his palms.
“Just leave me alone!” Hongki shouts, while holding onto Eunjungs palms firmly into his.
“Wait! I think she’s waking up! Her eyelids are twitching!” Hyomin squeals.
“Eunjung!! Eunjung!” Hongki calls loudly.
“You’ll scare her, quiet down,” Jonghoon whispers.

 

“Eunjung-ah,” Hongki kisses her lips, hoping for her eyes to open. A few seconds later her eyes crack open slowly. “Omo! She’s awake,” tears of joy floods from Hongki’s eyes.
“Eunjung how you feeling?” Jaejin asks and gently her hair. Suddenly the door slams open and a familiar stranger comes dashing in, “Hongki is she okay!?” the stranger hastily rushes to Hongki’s side.

“Suzy?” Hongki’s jaw drops open.
“Oh my god, Hongki look at you! You’re a total mess!” Suzy says worriedly and hugs her older brother in her arms, while looking over at Eunjung.
“Good morning, Eunjung, how are you feeling?” Suzy asks calmly.
“Who are you?” Eunjung stares at the unfamiliar group of people in awe.

 

“Eunjung, please, please tell me your joking. Do you honestly not remember any of us?” Hongki eyes filled with worry.
“Who are you?” Eunjung says in a childish tone.  “Umma! Appa!” Eunjung cries louder and more pitifully. She clenches her hands into a fist while tucking her knees closely to her chest, “I’m so scared right now, umma.”
Suzy looks at Hongki with a confused expression, “I don’t think she’s the 17 year old Eunjung anymore,” Suzy gulps.
“What? What is that supposed to mean!?” Hongki shouts.
“In other words, she thinks she’s 7 years old?” Jaejin asks.
“Unfortunately, I think that’s exactly where her mind is right now,” Suzy sighs while comforting Eunjung into her arms.