He sang to her.... She sang with him... & The other cried....

Sing With Me

 

Narrative P.O.V

Eunjung opened her eyes as she woke up from the noises of faint weeps coming from a familiar sobbing voice which belonged to non-other but Hongki’s as he was holding onto Eunjungs hand and crying into his palms. He continued singing [‘I hope’] quietly to her, as tears ran down his cheeks, “This must be a dream, this must be a dream. Don’t fool me; I hate how I’m left alone. I pray not for my happiness but for misfortune. For your sake, not for me,-“

Eunjung sang quietly with him, “Even when I look back again, you, you’re my life. Even if I look at you thousands of times, I’m your love. Approved by the heavens, you’re my love we’ve been separated for a while, that’s all,” Eungjung and Hongki’s voice were in sync as they both sang but then Hongki’s eyes were in shock to realize Eunjung has awoken. “Eunjung!” he quickly pulled her into a tight and warm embrace, while he was still sobbing, “I was so scared…” 

Eunjung his back and smiled, “I’m okay oppa,” she assured him. Hongki pulled out his phone and dialed Suzy’s number, whilst he waited for her to pick up, “Eunjung woken up!!” Hongki gave the phone to Eunjung. “Hello?” Eunjung said tiredly. “Eunjung are you okay!? What happened!?” Suzy said worriedly. “I’m okay… And I’m not so sure what happened…” Eunjung’s voice trailed off as she analyzed all the bandages that covered her limbs, “but I don’t seem to be in a bad condition so don’t worry about me…” Eunjung’s voice was still shaky since she was still in the midst of recovering from the drugs the doctors had prescribed to her. Hongki grabbed the phone and answered Suzy, “she still needs some rest, but you also need to take care of yourself too… Okay?” Hongki said in a brotherly-like tone as he quickly hung up.

“I feel really bad I didn’t get to protect my little kitty,” Hongki pouted and kissed Eunjung on her forehead. Since Eunjung was still trying to recuperate from her recent relapse of drugs she was still drowsy and unable to respond correctly, so Hongki picked her up [bridal style] and carried her into his van. He drove back home and rested her into his room.

Hongki picked up his phone and answered an incoming call from Hyomin, “Hongki can we meet up?” Hyomin said with a stern voice which worried Hongki a bit, “sure where?” Hyomin texted him the address and before he left he made sure to give another kiss to Eunjung, “Hongki will be back soon,” before he left he felt a grasp on his wrist. “Oppa…” she cried while she was still sleeping. “Are you having a nightmare?” Hongki leaned in close to her face to see whether if she was dreaming or not. Eunjung quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and landed soft kisses on his lips. Hongki was startled at the sudden touches but he soon caved in the moment he tasted her lips.

He moaned in pleasure as they parted their lips but he wasn’t comfortable with bending down so instead he sat himself on the bed and continued to kiss her, though she was actually “sleep kissing…” But it didn’t matter too much to Hongki whether or not she was awake, since he was enjoying the kiss very much. A matter of fact, he was enjoying it so much that he even forgot about Hyomin. The kisses went further more passionate as he stuck his tongue into the realm of , spreading his wet saliva inside her palate, tasting every bit of sweetness in the corner, as Hongki took over her dazed body.

However Eunjung fell back asleep in the midst of their make out session making Hongki a bit disappointed and realized she was unconscious the whole time. Hongki was tired as well so he laid his head on her chest as they both fell asleep like tired babies, forgetting that Hyomin was still waiting for Hongki the whole time.

Hyomin P.O.V

“Where is Hongki? It’s been like 15 minutes…” I said anxiously as I was sitting patiently in my car. “Ahh… Reply damn it!” I yelled irately whilst trying to call him but received no luck as I heard a beep on the other end of the phone.

“Just relax yourself…” I told myself and sighed, waiting patiently for him once more. But as time passed it became half an hour, and eventually became a full hour… I cried in my palms asking myself, “why the hell he stood me up…”

“Aish! That’s it!” I turned the engine of my car and hit hard on the pedal and sped up on the roads. Tears overflowed my eyes as my makeup ran down my cheeks; sobbing like a crazy fool, I didn’t care anymore whether or not if I looked like a mess.

I parked my car in the parking lot of the building and stormed into the gate of the dorm. I ran into the elevator eagerly to find out what the hell Hongki was doing as I soon approached their door and knocked loudly. “Who is it?” Seunghyun said from the other side of the door. “Let me in!” I bellowed irately as I was too impatient to be polite at the moment.

Seunghyun peaked his eyes through a small crack from the door, and he looked at me startled but welcomed me in anyways. “Oh noona, what’s wrong… Your makeup is-“

“Where the is he!?” I screamed in the hallway as I looked around the kitchen and living room. “You mean Hongki?” Seunghyun’s voice saddened.

“Aish! What the hell!?” I cursed. I looked to my left and saw Seunghyun standing in front of a door nervously, as if he was trying to hide something. “He is taking a shower right now…” Seunghyun gulped and kicked the door from behind as if he was signaling Hongki. “Don’t lie!” I yelled, noticing his obvious warning, and pushed him to the side as I swung open the door harshly.

I bashed into the room uninvited as I walked over to his bed and uncovered his blankets, only to find Hongki sleeping alone in his bed. “Why are you sleeping!?” I nudged Hongki trying to wake him up.

“At my toughest times, I call you out and you leave me alone just to sleep!?” tears started to heave out from my eyes once more. “How could you?” I swallowed hard. “I’ve been there for you so many times,” I chocked on my own saliva. “And to think that you cared for me…” I looked down at the ground. “I’m such a fool…” I bit the bottom of my lip as tears dropped onto the ground. Hongki stood up from his bed and apologized, “Noona… I honestly didn’t mean to… I just forgot… I’m really sorry… Are you okay?”

I looked to the side of his bed, trying to not cry again but failed to do so, when I saw a pile of girl clothes, who I assumed belonged to Eunjung, “mwao?” my voice was shaking. “Are you sleeping with her!?” I bawled angrily and Hongki shook his head, “No it’s not like that-“

“Then What!?” I cut him off. “Why aren’t you wearing a shirt then?” I crossed my arms in front of my chest. “Why are there lipstick marks on your face?” my voice trailed off and it became harder for me to talk, as if it felt like I had swallowed rocks. “And why are her clothes…” I paused and I couldn’t hold in my tears anymore.

“It’s not what you think, Noona. Let me explain-“ Hongki said pathetically but I looked at him doubtfully, “no you know what… It doesn’t matter anymore…” I sighed trying to not cry again, and pulled out an old photo of us and threw it to the ground as I stormed out the door. “Noona…” Hongki’s voice became muffled as I had already exited the dorm.

“Wait!” I heard Seunghyun’s voice echoing but I didn’t bother to turn around.