I'm in Love

Sing With Me

 

Eunjung P.O.V

I was a bit nervous that they would laugh at my costume or something… But keke I already bought it, so I might as well wear it ^^ . I can’t wait to see their outfits~

A really loud laughter came outside my room. “Yah, Jae! You look really cute!” I heard Hongki shrieking in excitement. “Oh. Hyomin you look really pretty in that outfit, it suits you really well,” Jae complimented. “Mmm,” Hongki agreed. “Thank you~” Hyomin blushed.

I walked towards them with my costume on; I was wearing a snowman costume that had a small hat on the side of my head. “OH MY GOD!!” Hongki yelled excitedly, he tackled me into his arms, and almost made me fall. “You’re soooooo CUTE!!” Hongki screamed, “Kyah~~!” Jaejin mimicked him, and joined in on the hug, “you’re so adorable.” I blushed at all the attention I was receiving… Especially Hongki’s… His embrace was so tight, and his head was so close to mine, that our cheeks rubbed against each other…

And so was Jae, and I was able to recognize his scent once more, the dying sweetness of his vanilla fragrance… Oh gosh, I sound so creepy… I pulled myself out of the embrace and walked over to Hyomin, “you look gorgeous,” I complimented. She turned her head to the side and she wrapped her arms in front of her chest, whilst a tear rolled down her face. I walked closer to her and was about to wipe her face, but she rejected it and slapped my hand away. “Why is she always crying,” I thought to myself.

Hongki and Jae were making phone calls to their fellow members while I was trying to converse with Hyomin. She walked away and avoided me at all times. I didn’t like the fact that she hated me so much, when I didn’t do anything… She sat herself down on the last step of the staircase; I walked down the steps and sat next to her. I avoided eye contact with her at all times, I stared straight at the wall in front of me and her eyes were covered by her hands.

“I know this may not change the way you think about me, but I hope you can consider this. I really do want to be friends with you and I don’t get why you are getting upset all the time when I try to comfort you,” I put my arm around her and her back, “gwetchana?” She started to sob a bit louder, than she pushed me away and looked at me in the eye. Her cold glare gave me goose bumps, “I will not lose to you!” she bellowed.

“What’s with that phrase, you always mention? What is it that you can possibly win? I don’t get this game…” I was very confused… “What does she mean “lose”? Is there a game going on, that I am not aware of? Am I in lead right now?” I asked myself.

 

Hyomin P.O.V

I felt an arm wrapped around my back, I looked up hoping it was Hongki, and instead it was Eunjung. I couldn’t accept the fact that I was losing him to her. I pushed her aside.. Don’t let her deceive you, Hyomin… she may appear harmless, but instead she is actually the main reason why my heart aches more. I rather feel my bones shatter then to feel this pain erupting in my heart. I walked away into a room, and thought quietly to myself, trying to regain my confidence.

Eunjung P.O.V

Hongki and Jae were making phone calls to their family members, whilst I had no one to call… I had nothing better to do so I decided to pick up my acoustic guitar and strum it. I haven’t played the guitar in a while but I was able to still play pretty well, as I was getting really into it, I started singing,

“If my love for you gets any deeper

It will only result in getting hurt

 My fears are filling my mind

 This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for

 I believe that person is you

Woo… I’m in love

 Woo… I’ll fall in love

 Never feel any more fear

 As long as I’m with you

 The world is so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love

 But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you

 Somewhere deep in my heart

 You crashed in like a strong wave

 You’re the only thing in my mind all day

 I can be your good lover

 Wanna be your four-leafed clover

 It feels like I’ve become the happiest woman in the world.” (this song is actually I’m in love by narsha)

 

“Omo!” Jaejin and Hongki said from the top of the stairs. “woah! I never knew you can sing?” Hongki was astonished. “Did you write that song?” Jaejin said whilst they both walked over to my side. I nodded in embarrassment. “Why are you shy?” Hongki held my hand, “I swear I thought I heard an angel at first… You should debut in FNC!” he suggested happily. I shook my head, “ani-yah! I’m not that good… And I don’t look like an idol either >3<” “Psh! What are you talking about you look so pretty!!” Jaejin and Hongki synchronized.

 

 A loud, “BANG!” came from a door, and I looked outside the window as Hyomin was driving off. “Where is she going?” I rushed outside the house and tried to catch up, but instead Hongki grabbed my hand from behind, and restricted me from going after her car. “Waeyo!?” I spazzed. “You won’t be able to catch up to her!” Jaejin yelled. Hongki picked up his phone and dialed Hyomins number, but there was no response on the other line. I pouted, “why did she run off?” He shrugged, “I’m just going to text her the location if she changes her mind.” I sighed, “Is it my fault?” I thought in my head.

 

-----

A few hours had passed and we arrived at the skating arena, it was an outdoor arena and the surroundings were really beautiful, it had a lot of Christmas decorations around the rink. We put on our skates and started skating… It looked funny since we all wore random costumes. Keke, Jaejin looked like a cute reindeer running on ice while Hongki was struggling in his Santa outfit. I assumed he couldn’t skate, since he kept on falling over and skating slow as a turtle. I offered my hand in front of him and he accepted my help. We both exchanged smiles as I dragged him around the arena and taught him how to keep his balance. He didn’t want to let go of me and I didn’t want to let go of him either.

 

Jaejin’s undercover failed, as crazy primadonnas came chasing after him for autographs. I hope Hongki doesn’t get noticed… I don’t want to let go of his hand. “Let’s take a picture,” Hongki suggested. He put his arm around my waist and stretched his lips onto my cheeks, almost touching… and he snapped the picture with his phone. “Now I have to send you the picture! And it can be our couple picture~” Hongki said cutely. “Couple picture!?” my heart fastened…

 

Hongki P.O.V

“Woops… I forgot she didn’t remember our morning kiss… Crap...” I thought in my head. “Owner and kitty~” ^^ I answered. She smiled, “oh, right.”

Jaejin came dashing towards us and stole Eunjung from me, then he ran off with her in the skating rink. “YAH!” I shouted, “that bastard! Now I have to chase after him!” I sped up and skated as fast as I can over towards her.(I lied.. I can skate ;P but i just wanted to hold Eunjungs hand~) I accidently tripped and landed on top of Jae.

….

My eyes widened, “!” I thought in my head, while our lips were pressed closely together and our eyes were intensely staring into one another.

 

Jaejin P.O.V

“Yah! What the hell!?” I yelled angrily as I pushed Hongki off of me. “Mian! I swear Jae! I didn’t mean it!” He apologized as he tried to help me get up. I looked at Eunjung’s expression and she was laughing so hard. Her hands were held tightly then she smiled at the both of us quarrelling at each other. ^^ “You guys are too cute!” she emphasised on the word “cute”

*Facepalm. “That kiss!? Okay no.. That’s just wrong!” Hongki jokingly slapped my face. “Yah don’t hurt him..” she said worriedly and rubbed my cheek. “awww, she’s so cute<3” I thought in my head.

“It’s been an hour let’s go! I’m hungry~” Hongki suggested.

Hyomin P.O.V

They weren’t aware that I was actually standing in front of their group… I wasn’t too far away… Yet they did not even realize I was there. I’m wearing a vibrant red Santa outfit, while everyone wore neutral colors… How am I that invisible to them? Why am I always the ‘unwanted’ and ‘invisible’ girl! I cried to myself. I couldn’t stand it anymore! If I were to fight for Hongki and get his attention, I cannot lose to Eunjung!

“Hongki!” I skated towards them. “I got you guys all presents!” I tried to cover up my true intention of why I left in the morning, “I panicked before because I forgot to bring in the presents… But now I have them.”

“You didn’t need to leave without telling us! That scared us! I thought you were angry at me....” Eunjung said.

I patted her on the head, “why would I be angry at you,” I smiled fakely. “Of course I’m angry at you, you stupid little ,” I thought in my hed.

I changed my expression immediately and smiled, “Hongki, baegopa? Let’s go eat~” I said happily and linked his arms with mine.