4 Love Corners

Sing With Me

Eunjung P.O.V

“Unnie, wae are you crying?” I hurried over to her side and comforted her. I look at the sink and there was vomit everywhere. Gasp! “Unnie, gwetchana?” She nodded, “I can’t seem to handle beer that well.” I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and a napkin. I wiped and sweat on her forehead than handed her glass of water. I supported her weight onto my shoulder and guided her towards the living room. “I’ll ask Hongki Oppa to car-“ “No need to!” she snapped and pushed me away. She went up the stairs and tripped. “Ah! Unnie!” I went up the stairs and piggy backed her into the guest’s room. I laid her on the queen size bed and pulled a blanket over her.

Hyomin P.O.V

“Why is it that the person I hate so much, have to be so annoying and sweet at the same time?” I absentmindedly spoke.

Eunjung P.O.V

I grabbed a towel and soaked it with warm water, and placed it on her forehead, “sweet dreams” I said. I walked back down to the living room and Hongki and Jaejin collapsed on each other. They were completely wasted. “Ugh, my head hurts too much…” I grabbed Hongki’s hand and tried to pull him up, but he kept on falling back to the ground. Instead I carried him bridal style, and he was actually heavier than I thought. I walked up the stairs and placed Hongki next to Hyomin. “Should I let him sleep here… Or is it better if I put him with Jaejin?” I thought in my head. “Whatever I’m too lazy to carry him again.” I walked downstairs for the third time and carried JaeJin onto my bed. “Ugh! I’m exhausted.” I flopped onto my pillow next to Jae and fell fast asleep.

JaeJin P.O.V
I am actually fully awake, and not as drunk as Hongki. Her effort in helping people makes my heart melt. I never met any female like her, she’s cute, sweet, nice, caring, lovely, beautiful, huggable, adorable, smart… everything about her is just wonderful. I know I sound cheesy, but I actually think I really love her.

I stared at her face as she slept peacefully next to me. Omo I just realized my face is so close to hers! I leaned in closer and our nose touched. “Should I kiss her?” I hesitated. I leaned closer and closer, our lips were only a hair strand apart from each other.  I shook my head, “Andrai! I can’t just steal a kiss from her like this >3<” “But then again… She will never know…” AHUHGH! “No stop yourself! That’s like one step closer to ! >3<” I looked at her gorgeous face again, and her beauty was gleaming upon me. I her hair with my hand and then my hand slowly caressed her face. “If Hongki was never here, would I still have a chance?” Sigh.

I couldn’t stand fidgeting around with her face no longer; I wanted her closer to me… I wrapped my arms tightly around her back and pulled her in closer to me. I placed her head onto my chest, “do you hear how fast my heart is beating for you?...  I swear I will take better care of you than Hongki.” I kissed the top of her head.

Hongki P.O.V
“Ahhh!!” I sprung up from my bed, “phew it was just a dream!” I looked around the bed, “WHAT THE- No we couldn’t have!” my body flinched. “Omo!” I looked under the covers, “oh my goodness! Almost had a heart attack! –What am I doing here next to Hyomin >3<” My head started pounding, and my body was in pain. -__- “Hyomin-ah. Get off of me…” I whispered. Her head was on my stomach and I didn’t want to wake her up, so I gently moved her head away from me, but she kept on crawling back. I gave up and pushed her out of my way, and accidently caused her to fall to the ground. o-o … “mianae..” I whispered. Good thing she’s still fast asleep. I walked out of the room and tried to find Eunjung’s room. I went inside this rly big room that seemed a bit empty. There was a bed but not much, other than some photos. I looked at one of the photos that were placed on the table next to me. “Aww Eunjung looks so adorable here! Who’s that boy next to her holding her hand?” I paused. “Omo! That was me!? Wow I looked funny when I was a kid..” My face blushed as I remembered, “Eunjung always loved to hold my hand every time I was around her.” I looked at the photo once more and saw that Eunjung’s parents were cut and pasted into the picture, and there was a few water stains on their faces. =/ I hope she wasn’t crying while looking at this photo.

---
I walked out of that room and went inside Eunjung’s room. I opened the door and crept up next to jae. “you little scumbag!” I picked him up and carried him carefully. I placed him next to Hyomin and then gave him a peck on his forehead. I gave a quiet evil laugh, hehehe! “Sweet dreams Jae, hope the evil witch won’t eat you up!” I chuckled. I ran back into Eunjungs room and tightly embraced her into my arms. And fell comfortably back asleep…  ^-^ zzZZZ