Lost

Sing With Me

Narrative P.O.V


Hongki looked at his phone and saw a missed call from his sister, before he was able to press call back he got another call. He immediately picked it up; "hello?" "Oppa!!(a Korean term which a girl must use towards an older brother/boy)" she whimpered. "Hmm Suzy? Whats wrong? gwetchana?(are you okay?)" he asked worriedly. She cried on the other end of the phone and tried to calm herself. "Oppa, Eunjung unnie(Korean term for sister who is the same age as you), sh-she.." she started crying again. "Take a deep breath and calm down," Hongki comforted. She inhaled and exhaled, but her voice was still shaky; "Unnie's parents.. The-they died in a plane crash on their way...- an-and.. her birthday is a few days away,” she gulped and continued, “she has no one to take care of her and she's really upset and lonely!" She started crying louder and harder than before. "I want to be there for her but its not possible since I'm living in the U.S right now! Oppa can you please go take care of her?" She cried. "Omo! (term in Korean –omg)" Hongki's eyes started tearing up. “Of course, I really hope she is okay. Where does she live? I’ll go there immediately!” Hongki cancelled his entire schedule plans to go find the address his sister gave him. The manager wasn't too thrilled about Hongki’s last minute cancellation, but he understood it was a family issue.

Eunjung's parents were always busy with their jobs, since they owned a big company, so she never really had a childhood memory with her parents. Despite their busy life, the parents would still contact her and give their love towards her; of course she loved them back. Many promises were made and broken.

Ever since they were young, Hongki, his sister, Suzy and EunJung were best friends. Hongki and Suzy’s parents were really close with her parents so whenever they weren’t there to take care of her -which was like every day. Hongki and Suzy’s parents were gladly to take her in and care for her. They spent countless days and nights all talking and playing with each other.

They were really close until Hongki joined FT Island; a band that stands for FIVE TREASURE Island. Five members included; Lee Hongki as the lead vocalist, Choi Jonghoon as the leader and guitarist. Lee Jaejin as the second vocalist/rapper and bass guitarist. Song Seunghyun as the rapper and guitarist, and lastly Choi Minhwan as the drummer.

--------------

“Where are you going? It’s snowing a lot outside.” a hand grabbed Hongki’s hand from behind. He turned around and saw Jaejin. “I have no time to talk right now, sorry” Hongki rushed towards his car and started typing the address in his GPS and followed the directions. He reached the destination within 20 minutes. “60,61,62... Ah! There it is!” He ran towards the house; it was a rich neighbourhood so there was no surprise that the house was big and beautiful. Before he even touched the doorbell, out of curiousity, he grabbed the door handle and opened it. “Babo(idiot), who leaves the door unlocked? Someone could rob this house, especially since it’s such a nice house.” He entered the quite building, and looked around.