Chapter 2

Perfect Together

Jong Kook arrived at his house. 

Ji Hyo-ah, Ji Hyo why are so so beautiful? He asked himself...

 

He wanted to call Ji Hyo’s but then he realized that he didn’t have her number. 

 

So he tried calling Haha. 

 

“Yeoboseyo?” said HaHa

 

“Haha, it’s me” 

 

“Ah-hyung what is your purpose of calling me?” 

 

“Haha, do you have Ji Hyo’s number ah?”

 

“Ooh, do you want to call her and confess your feelings?” said Haha with a mischievous voice

 

“Yah, Ha Dong Hoon! How can you say that?!” (yes I do, I want to confess my feelings for her but I don’t know if they are real)

 

“Hyung, you shouldn’t let her go if you really love her, you shouldn’t wait before it is too late.”

 

There was no reply from Jong Kook. 

 

“Hyung, I will support you no matter what your decision is but I hope you know what you are doing” 

 

Their phone conversation ended after what Haha said. 

 

Jong Kook couldn’t sleep that night, he kept rolling around his bed thinking that he was such an idiot. 

 

Did I really make it that obvious? Do I really love her? Why does might hear beat so fast when I see her? 

 

These questions kept on repeating in his mind, he couldn’t stop thinking about Ji Hyo. 

 

 

It was morning already and the running man members had to continue shooting. 


Today they had to film the wizard of oz episode. 

 

Jong Kook was paired with Ji Hyo to act as the cowardly lions. 

 

He tried to avoid standing close to Ji Hyo but she would come near him whenever he moved. (Jihyo, why are you doing this to me?) (oppa, why are you avoiding me, was it because I caught you looking at me last night?) 

 

They both pretended that they didn’t realize each others actions and continued on with the filming acting like professionals. 

 

 

“Cut”

 

The shooting was finally over.

 

Ji Hyo walked towards her own manager. He gave her a bottle of water and escorted her to the car. 

 

Suddenly, Jong Kook came running towards Ji Hyo. 

 

“Ji Hyo, umm do you want to go grab a drink or something together?”

 

“Oppa, I’m fine its okay” (Oppa, of course I would love too...)

 

Then is it okay if I drive you home because I would like to talk about some things with you. (Ji Hyo-ah, please say yes) 

 

“urrmmmm, I guess that’s okay” she quickly told her manager and went with Jong Kook to his car. 

 

There was a long silence between both of them.

 

Finally Ji Hyo asks “Oppa, you said that you wanted to talk to me, what is it?”

 

“uh, Ji Hyo ah, I just wanted to ask you if you feel comfortable in running man, with all the men.” 

 

“neh, oppa its okay I kind of like being the only woman there.” (of course oppa, im especially comfortable with you.) 

 

They continued to chat about a lot of there personal experiences through out their career. 

 

Soon, they finally arrived at Ji Hyo’s house. 

 

“Oppa, thanks for driving me back home” 

 

“Ah, Ji Hyo-ah its okay”

 

“Bye, Oppa I’ll see you in Running Man shooting. 

 

“Ji Hyo-ah, wait. Can I ask for your phone number?”

 

“um...” 

 

“It’s just I like to have all the running man’s member’s contacts just incase we need it during running man shooting.”

 

“neh, oppa here is my number” 

 

“thanks Ji Hyo, have a great night”

 

“you too oppa” 

 

Jong Kook felt very proud of himself as he drove away from Ji Hyo’s house.