Chapter 1

Perfect Together

 Today was monday, the day for Running Man shooting. Jong Kook reluctantly rolled out of his bed and went to wash up. He wondered what today’s shooting will be about, he also heard that there was going to be a new female member joining them for today’s shooting. He was really curious to who it was going to be. 

 

After breakfast he called Gap Jin, his manager to pick him up to todays Running Man set. When he arrived, he was surprised that all the members were already there waiting for him to start filming. He quickly apologized to everyone. 

 

Soon it was time to call the guest out, Jong Kook saw a slim figure stepping out of the car, and when he saw her face he realized that it was Song Ji Hyo. He was captivated by her beauty, he stood in awe standing there and looking at her. His eyes followed her while she was walking towards the members. All the members stood in awe. 

 

Suddenly, Gary broke the silence and called out “Ji Hyo, Saranghae...”.

 

The members laughed at his absurdness but they started a love line and called it “Monday Couple”. Jong Kook didn’t know why he felt his heart beating abnormally whenever he heard Ji Hyo speak or whenever she looked at him, but he gazed at her like a love sick puppy. 

 

Jong Kook observed her the whole day and came to a conclusion that she was a competitive and strong woman. He really like her competitiveness and bubbly personality. She didn’t care what other people would think of her, she was different from other woman. 

 

Finally running man’s shooting ended and everyone crowded around Ji Hyo, asking her a ton of questions except for one man. Jong Kook was too scared to face her he went to get a drink, avoiding everyone’s gaze. HaHa realized that there was something up with his hyung but decided to console him later. Jong Kook sat on a bench and stared at her. He didn’t know what he was feeling, his heart was fluttering and beating so fast that he thought he might have a heart attack. ( Ji Hyo-ah, why are so pretty he wondered...)

 

All the members decided to celebrate Ji Hyo coming on Running Man and went to eat dinner at a local restaurant together. Jong Kook couldn’t help himself but to stare at Ji Hyo the whole dinner. All the members caught him looking but they didn’t make a sound. 

 

After all the eating and talking Ji Hyo received a call by her manager Baek Chang Joo, calling her to go home because her parents were worried about her, she excused herself and left. As soon as Ji Hyo left, all the members questioned Jong Kook. They all saw him being really quiet tonight and kept on staring at Ji Hyo. 

 

“Jong Kook, are you okay?” asked Jae Suk. He was caring towards all of his dongsaeng’s. 

 

“Hyung, do you like Ji Hyo?” asked HaHa who cared about his hyung. 

 

Jong Kook didn’t realized that he made it really obvious and tried to deny it but all the members didn’t think so. Jong Kook later also excused himself and called Gap Jin to pick him up. 

 

When he left he members laughed. They didn’t think that a man like Jong Kook would fall for a women like Ji Hyo.