Chapter Seven

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar's view 

I sat down in my place at classes. I was still angry about Changjo and Hwasa. Mostly at Hwasa. Woohyun sat all of sudden next to me, he rested his arm around my shoulders and pecked my cheek. Afters I looked at him "Mwo?" "Yah~ why are you so bad mooded?" he chuckled. I shook my head rested my chin onto my hand. "Why are you mad at Hwasa and Changjo?" he asked. I blinked and pulled away "Why?" "Hwasa said when she scolded Myungsoo." he chuckled lightly. I rolled my eyes "I'm not." then he stood up and left for his classes. I sighed and pouted lightly. "I wouldn't tell you." I mumbled under my breath as I still watched him. 

Suddenly Hwasa and Changjo walked into the classroom. Together. I frowned. Why would they come together? They chatted but I couldn't understand since they spoke quietly. Both of them realized I was watching them and they stopped talking. Changjo sat where he usually used to sit. Next to Niel and Hwasa sat behind me, next to Wheein. I frowned and rested my head onto the table. Moonbyul joined me. She poked my side "Whats wrong?" I was still frowning and shrugged "Just... bad day." I shrugged. 

The teacher walked in and lessons started. I sighed gentle, we had art classes but today was some theorie and history part. 

After some while the teacher said "So since we do the next weeks praxis parts I build you all up in couples. But at first the task. You choose one of thousands of pictures in that world and make some new interpretation about it." the teacher walked up and down the classes. "You can add yourself in, but you can just change the time or something. This is up to you, what you are going to do with that." She reached back her desk and grabbed her paper. "I'll pair you up now, so listen!" 

"Niel and Wheein. 
Jiyeon Ricky
Moonbyul Minsoo
Hwasa Changjo.." 
before the teacher kept on already jumped up yelling "no.." What the hell did I just say? What have I done? "Miss, do you have a problem with my pairing?" "Uhm.. e.. eh..mm.. I.." I mumbled. "Alright." she said and I broke in "I have a problem with that." she blinked. What did I just say? "Well then you'll be paired with Changjo." I facepalmed and sinked into my chair. So emberassing. The teacher kept on.
"Solar and Changjo 
Hwasa and Dongwoo..."
etc. The teacher paired up the rest. "For the project you got a month."

After lesson my mood didn't change. I was emberassed. How could I just break off the teacher's word? Great now I have to hang out with Changjo. Quickly I got up and left classes for my locker. I burried already my face into it to look for my belonging in hope nobody would notice me. "What's wrong with you?" I heard Hwasa's voice out of sudden next to me. I shut my eyes and slowly pulled myself out of the locker. I starred at her "No." I shut my locker, grabbed my bag and quickly walked away. I walked over Changjo who starred at me. Was he mad? 

I found Moonbyul and ran over to her and Hoya. I greeted him and looked at her but she just laughed "You are crazy." 

We joined next classes and it finished soon. When I walked outside of the room I already saw Changjo waiting and leaning against the wall. When he saw me he joined me when I walked towards the cafeteria. "Hey." he said but I didn't answer. Changjo rolled his eyes "Whatever, thanks to you we work in a pair now. When you would like to meet up?" I blinked. Meeting up? "Do we need?" I asked and Changjo rolled "I don't know how you want to do this project. Whatever. My family invited you for dinner. Why don't you come over?" he sighed "Be there at 7pm." he walked off. I turned to watch him how he joined h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter