Chapter Six

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Changjo's view

I walked into the school at the next morning, I yawned gentle and rubbed my eyes as soon as I reached my locker. Lazily I opened it and pulled out a book. Suddenly Ricky approached and leaned against the locker next to mine "Hwasa is talking to Minsoo right now. It's your fault isn't it?" he laughed lightly. I blinked and smiled "I guess so." I shrugged and closed my locker. I sighed thinking about last night. "Let's go." Ricky said and we walked to the classroom. But before I was able to enter I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I turned and saw Solar. A smile appeared onto my lips "Hey." I said. Solar was quiet serious. "What happened last night?" My eyes widen lightly. Did Hwasa tell her? "What do you think it happened? Why do you care?" I frowned lightly "Or should I ask about what happened with Woohyun last night?" I chuckled lightly, hopefully she noticed the joke. Solar rolled her eyes "She didn't touch you right?" her eyes quiet sad. Something inside of me broke. I looked around and grabbed her hand interlacing our fingers. I made our way to a floor where we were alone. At first I didn't know what to say but then I said "Solar, please stop asking those stuff." I sighed. Should I lie? "Nothing happened but Math." Solar still not smiled and looked around. "I have to got to classes." she walked by me. It annoyed me. I wasn't the taken one. I turned and grabbed her wrist pulling her back. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight. I frowned lightly "I'm serious... don't care about my life. I mean you are not suppose to." She pulled away and starred at me "whatever." but that time I didn't pull her back. I sighed and left for the toilet. 

Afters I joined classes and sat beside Ricky. "Where have you been?" he whispered to me. I frowned "Solar.. she wanted to know if I'm sleeping with Hwasa." Ricky smirked "Do you?" I blinked "Yah~" I frowned even more. I sighed and classes finished. We got up and headed outside. Niel and Joe joined us "Minsoo won't eat with us. He's with Hwasa." Joe said. I blinked before I laughed "That girl.. really." we sat outside since the boys brought their food from home and I didn't feel like eating. After some while Minsoo and Hwasa joined us. I looked at the girl and frowed lightly. 

After we all finished eating we got up and walked back into the building. Before Hwasa and me entered I pulled her a step back so we would behind the guys. "Did you tell Solar about last night?" I asked her. Hwasa rolled her eyes "I didn't. Well did she asked you?" I nodded lightly and making her shrug "I really did not. I'm sure she just guess it. We had a deal, hadn't we?" Then she bit onto her lip "We have some sleepover tonight.. I'm going to ask h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter