Chapter Ten

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I not tired to turn my head back to look at Solar. By every step I turned more angry. "Changjo.. wait." I heard Solar yelling. For sure I stopped and turned around. "Please don't go there." she exclaimed. “I have to. Please let's meet up later this day. I will come to your home." I sighed. Solar looked around and shook her head "When you fight with him, don't come over." She turned and walked away. I followed her and grabbed her hand. "Solar. When will you tell Woohyun you break up?" She didn't turn but shrugged. I frowned "Solar. I will come still to your home later. The project."  She nodded and I let her hand go. I turned and made my way behind the school. Minsoo, Joe, Niel, Chunji and Ricky joined me. "You are stupid and blind for love." Joe laughed. I blinked and turned to him. "I'm not. I'm nerved about the way he think he could act."  "Then tell us. What have he done?" Joe huffed "We are here to support you, you own us reasons." I cleared my throat thinking. Should I tell? I frowned thinking about last night. "He cheated on her." I finally managed to say. Joe blinked and laughed even more and louder. "Yah, and what have you two done? She cheated on him as well." I cringed in. He was right but still. "So what?" I turned and kept on walking. I rubbed my neck. "Tell him, you don't want to fight." Joe said. "No I won't." When we reached the place a lot of people were already there. The news came around well. The crowd made space for us and I walked to Woohyun. When I looked around a bit I saw Hwasa joining Minsoo talking to him. Then I looked at Woohyun I scanned him before I looked into his eyes. "So you really came." He said. "You better go to Solar and listen to her breaking up with you." I said. "She won't do it. She knows her and my parents are too well with each other." He laughed. "I wonder how they think someone like you could treat her the right way?" "I wonder how you could think you treat her better? When just someone better appear you go. Solar is not that special." Woohyun contered. I made a fist and landed it into Woohyun's face. All the anger were back there. He stumbled a few steps back before he ran right to me pushing me onto the ground. I landed hard and yelped lightly. "Touch her again and you die." He hissed and kicked his foot into my side making me yell again. I sat up and jumped back onto my feet. I put all my strenght into my fist and pushed it into his stomach. Finally Woohyun yelped as well. The fight became stronger and the people around us were cheering us. Our friends were standing there and about the join or to end this. A fist landed into my cheek and eye. I felt how the area would be swollen soon. Another hit landed into my rips and for a moment I couldn't breath. "That's enough." A voice yelled. I recognised the voice as Hoya's one. But we didn't stop. It became stronger and I could land some hits as well. Then he pushed me again away. Causing me to fall. We stopped for a minute to breath. Our breathes were heavy and we yelped. But then Woohyun started to kick into my stomach. I yelped and closed my eyes and cringed in. Suddenly he stopped. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Joe pushing him away. "You are old enough. It's enough." He rolled his eyes and looked around. "Yah, the show is ending now." He seemed angry. I closed my eyes and sat up slowly. I rubbed my head and sighed. Finally I managed to hold my eyes open and looked around. I saw Woohyun starring at me at first but then he told his friends to leave and followed them. His nose were bleeding and some blue spots were on his face. I looked at my friends and Ricky ran over to me holding out his hand. I grabbed it and got up with his help. I coughed lightly and rubbed my head again. Joe walked right to me with a deep frown. "You deserve this all, since when are you that stupid? Fighting over a girl like this." Joe huffed. I glared at him but decided not to push him. Well I was in bad condition, so he would win anyways. "Pathetic" he mumbled and made his way. "Woah, you are rarely like that." Niel chuckled. I blinked before I chuckled as well. Slowly Hwasa joined us shaking her head "Why do you do this?" I shrugged lightly. "I hope you will be happy with her, if not this wasn't worth it." she kept on saying. "Minsoo. Let's go!" he nodded and followed her. Ricky, Niel and me made the way back to my home. When we reached my room I dropped down onto my bed. "So you will be now in a relationship?" Niel asked. I blinked and looked to him "Well... I guess so." "Changjo.... you are sure about Solar?" Ricky asked. "Yeah I am." I answered after a small break. Solar.. I sat up and sighed. I got up and packed my bag for visiting Solar. "Where you go?" Niel asked. "Oh Solar and me need still to do the project." "You want to go there that way?" Ricky laughed. I was just confused and walked to the mirror. Blue spots all around my face and my eye, some blood dripping down from my lip all the time. I looked down myself and pulled off my shirt. I used the shirt to wipe off the blood of my face and got a new shirt on. "Thank you." I mumbled.  

I rang the bell and Solar opened the door. I smiled weak when her face dropped "oh my god. never do this again." I chuckled lightly at her words "Nah, it's not that bad anyways" I walked by her in and sighed. I turned to look at her and suddenly she touched my bruises. I cringed in and tried not to yelp. "Not that bad, huh?" she rolled her eyes and I followed her into her room. She dropped onto her bed and I did the same after placing my bag down. "Hwasa told me about what happened in the fight." she frowned. I rubbed my neck and sighed "Don't worry about this..." It was actually awkward between us at this moment "Have you talked to Woohyun yet?" but she just shook her head. I sighed again and rubbed my face. I looked around and hovered slowly above her. "Were the others right about her?" I asked myself. Carefully she caressed my cheek and sighed "You are stupid." she chuckled gentle. She leant up and kissed me gentle. I leant in and kissed her deeply. I pulled away that much I was an inch away from her lips. I sighed slowly "Will you break up with him? I mean we could be together now, but you need to do this step." I whispered. Slowly Solar nodded "I will when he and me got the chance to talk alone" I nodded a bit. I kissed her more but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter