** i.

Jimin — new direction incoming!

Chapter One: First Encounter

      

 

Park Jiminsixteenchubby 11th grade female student from Seoul Arts High School, came to Kwangdae Arts School for the sake of their student council proposal about the inter-activity between the two schools. Jimin, who is really uncomfortable doing the job because she's not even part of the student but she's really doing it for the sake of her friend, who is the vice-president and her classmate, Junghwa. Fixing herself in front of some glass, not minding what is that room nor who is in that room that might be staring at her since she can't see what is inside. The binds are blocking her view inside and also the sunlight reflects.

 

 

"This isn't even my job- it doesn't mean I am pretty good at speaking, it doesn't mean I should be the one who's going here." she said, talking to herself in front of the mirror with annoyed expression on her face. She fixed her ribbon, patting her coat to remove some dust and adjusts it afterwards before letting out a sigh. 

 

 

"If it wasn't for Junghwa- I wouldn't be here." she added before leaving the area, her hands on the strap of her backpack. Meanwhile, behind those glasses with binded window was a male. His name is Park Jimin, seventeen, has a fit body that every male wanted to have, and a 12th grade male student from Kwangdae. While the other Jimin is fixing herself in front of the glass, he can see her talking to the glass. This makes him chuckle softly inside the office, she's like those girl who is angry with the glass because of her facial expression. He looked at his watch, it's almost break time but where is he now? He's in the guidance office. The reason why he's here because of the crowd that has been following him every time he walks to the corridors. He's the school's casanova, every girl likes to see him to the extent that they always follow him. But today's different. 

 

 

"Park Jimin." a female voice coming from the desk near where he is sitting. He looked at her and gestured him to go inside the guidance counselor about the matter. He stood up, putting his hands inside his uniform coat's pockets, dipping his head to the girl before entering inside the office.

 

 

"I see that you created another mess.. Again." A female spoke with cold tone spoke in front of him. He bowed before taking a sit in front of the female.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Park." he said apologize, keeping his head low.

 

 

"It's Ms." she corrected.

 

 

"I'm sorry." Trying to mess with the guidance counselor again. "You are just too pretty to be single, Ms. Park." he added, lifting his head and looks at the female with a cheeky smile on his lips.

 

 

"Are you trying to hit on me too, Jimin?" Ms. Park or Sojin, her real name and also this is what her co-workers call her, asked.

 

 

"No, I am not into cougars." He said, again, in innocent way though Sojin feels like he's playing around again just like everytime he goes inside her office. She just gave him a cold stare, trying to calm herself on how this kid always pick on her.

 

 

"So, how do we fix this problem, Jimin?" Ignoring the young boy's statement and just jumped into their main reason why he is here.

 

 

"What do you mean? You being a cougar or..?" Jimin asked, playing with her again with his words. 

 

 

"Jimin!" She shouted which make Jimin widen his eyes. Sojin calmed herself be exhaling a little and focuses on the boy again.

 

 

"Oh, you mean the girls? I can't control them- I'm serious." Jimin said, slightly raising his arms like he's defending himself. "They are wild as -".

 

"Watch your words, Jimin." Sojin interrupted after hearing his curse. "You are not even an idol, why females are being like this- jesus. Females these days." she added, almost giving up because of what she's witnessing these past few days.

 

"You are just getting old, Ms. Park." Jimin grinned and Sojin glares at him.

 

"Hey!" She sneered at him. "Go talk to them and ask them to calm their freaking hormones." she added, sounding like she's going to kill those girls if they see them again.

 

"I'll try my best, Ms. Park." Jimin saluted, standing up with a wide grin on his face. He walks towards the door but before turning the knob, he looks at Sojin. "And, please look for your husband.", smirking at her. Sojin glared at him again then he exits the room.

 

***

 

"So, you guys are going approve this proposal?" Jimin (the girl), said excitedly as she looks at Jiyeon, Kwangdae's SC President.

 

"We still need to ask our principal about this but I love the idea." Jiyeon said, holding the papers than contains activities for the inter-activity project as she looks at delighted Jimin.

 

"Just tell us within a week if you guys are going to join. Here's our contact if you already got your answer." Jimin handled the calling card to Jiyeon, which Jiyeon accepts without hesitation. "I'm looking forward hearing from you guys." Jimin smiled at her.

 

"Me too, I am already excited just seeing the list of activities here." Jiyeon scanned the paper again before looking at Jimin again. 

 

"That's great. Anyway, I should be going. I still have classes back to my school and my travel time is one hour from here." 

 

"Oh, it's alright. You already gave us your contact number." Jiyeon smiling at her, "We'll just call you.".

 

"Great! Thank you for your time." Jimin bowed at her, so as Jiyeon for her gratitude.

 

"Have a safe trip!" Jiyeon said.

 

"Thanks!" Jimin smiled and waves before she left.

 

***

 

After her meeting with the school president, Jimin is now relief that she finally sent the message on behalf of her school to Kwangdae Arts. While she was walking on Kwangdae corridor, she noticed there are some girls garnering around like someone is coming. They kept on checking on their phones, some are giggling while some are even hitting their friend's arm playfully. Since she's wearing a uniform of their school, she doesn't like to attract people and chose walk on different path, avoiding the girls.

 

On the other hand, Jimin (The boy) was also walking back to his classroom when the bell rang. He stopped, thinking for a second then he realized it's break time. Meaning, they'll hunt him down again. He was about to take a run when suddenly, a group of girls showed up behind him and all of them looked at him while he was getting ready to run. 

 

"Oh -" He cursed lowly as the girls run towards him. Instead of running away, he stood, frozen then the girl gathered around him. He just smiled, like a cool guy he is and waves at them like he was a celebrity. 

 

"Oh hey, girls- I gotta go somewhere." Trying to excuse himself. 

 

"Can you take a picture with us first? Just one!" One girl asked. 

 

"Oh sure sure- Just one, okay?" The girl nodded and reached her phone to Jimin, which he took and point the camera to him, together with the girl. After taking one photo, other girls started giving their phones to Jimin for a chance to get a picture with him. Oh daaamn. That's the only thing that he thought. He continue taking pictures with the girls when suddenly, one girl caught his attention. 

 

Why is she wearing a Seoul Arts High School uniform? He asked himself then an idea comes out of his head. 

 

"Hey!" he shouted towards the girl, who is wearing a SAHS uniform. The group of girls also looked towards the girl. Unfortunately, Jimin (the girl) couldn't hear his shouts because she's wearing an earphone with almost highest volume. She bobbed her head to the beat of the song she's listening, not minding her surroundings aside from where she's going.

 

"Excuse me, girls but I really need to go." He dipped his head then the girls open a path for him to go as they whine at his lost. Some girls started murmuring because of the girl who's wearing a SAHS uniform.  To avoid the girls following him, he suddenly wrapped his arms around the chubby girl, making her jumped in sudden skinship. Jimin (the girl) removed her earphones out from her ears as her eyes widen to the boy.

 

"E-excuse me-" She spoke but the boy interrupted her, "Just be quiet and act cool or you'll get mobbed by the girls." he whispered as he look straight to their path. 

 

"What the hell are you even doing!? I don't even know you!" Jimin (the girl) trying to shrug off his arms around her.

 

"You'll know me later, but for now, I need to go outside." he said.

 

Both of them continue walking until they reached the school's courtyard. Jimin (the girl) felt really awkward with the arms of someone she doesn't know, though she admit the guy was kind of good-looking with good body built, but it's still wrong. People might even think that she's dating this guy. Jimin (the boy) brought her to some place where there's only few people and he sits on the block as the girl just stand there.

 

"Aren't you going to sit?" He asked.

 

"I should be going to my school." She replied.

 

"SAHS, yeah?" 

 

She nodded. 

 

"I should go and please, don't do that to random girls- it's creepy." she said before turning her back to him.

 

"Girls like it when I do that to them." He shouted then chuckled.

 

"Creep." She muttered, not bothering to look behind or say anymore. She just wanted to go back and send the new to Junghwa about what happened in Kwangdae.

 

***

 

After one hour, Jimin (the girl) finally arrived in her school and went straight to their classroom. She felt so tired for some reason though she haven't done anything yet today. She groggily entered her classroom and sits next to Junghwa, who has been waiting for her return.

 

"So what happened?" Junghwa sked.

 

"Nothing much- they told us to wait since they are still going to talk with their principal about the activity." She replied as she rummage around her bag to find something.

 

"Oh, I see- I hope they reply as soon as possible." Junghwa said, looking at Jimin's bag. Once Jimin got the thing she's looking, she handled it to Junghwa, it was a orange juice that she's been asking before she arrived at the school. Junghwa took it with a bright smile on her face and says her thanks to Jimin. After minutes, Jimin's phone started ringing- she suddenly assume it was Kwangdae but she saw her mom's name on the screen.

 

"Mom?" 

 

"Is my baby okay?"

 

"Uh.. yeah?" 

 

"Good, but I have something to tell you."

 

Jimin was taken aback when she heard her mom was going to say something and she got a feeling something's wrong.

 

"What is it?"

 

"You are going to transfer houses."

 

"What?"

 

"The house you are currently living is going to be demolished."

 

"Wait, why?"

 

"It's been known that apartment is operating illegally- I don't know about the whole information. All I know is that, you need to move out as soon as possible."

 

"But, I don't know where to move?"

 

"I know a place. I'll give you the address after this conversation. Pack your bags starting today, okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

They ended their conversation and Jimin sighted. Junghwa has been listening to their conversation as she took a sip to her juice.

 

"What wrong?"

 

"I'm transferring houses." Jimin sounded so disappointed. She's been living in that apartment for almost a year already and she doesn't like moving at all but sadly, she really needs to.

 

***

 

After a week of packing her things from her old apartment, she finally checked her new apartment, which is 30-minutes far from her school. But she knows this place is pretty near from Kwangdae Arts.

 

"Seriously? Why here? It's freaking far from my school." She whined to herself. 

 

She was told that her room is already fixed and fully furnished since this house is for students who came from outside the city. More like, college houses but this house accepts any students who needs a house. She knocked on the gate, it was pretty tall as well as the walls that hides the house from the eyes of public. So mysterious.

 

The door finally opened, a young beautiful girl appeared in front of her and the only thing that comes into Jimin's head is that, she's really beautiful like an angel who fell from the sky.

 

"Are you the new housemate?" The girl spoke softly while Jimin is still in the middle of awestruck.

 

"Miss?" The girl spoke again, kind of worried.

 

"Oh- sorry." Jimin spoke, getting over with the girl's godly-appearance.

 

"Are you the new housemate?" The girl asked again.

 

"Oh, yes yes. I am." Jimin answered abrumptly, nodding her head.

 

"Please come in." The girl smiled and open the door for her. Jimin dipped her head as she enter the house. The house looks so majestic with it's modern design plus it's green landscape that makes her fall in love at first sight. She followed the girl as they trail the path towards the house's entrance.

 

"Oh, my name is Eunha. I've been here for a year already." Eunha introduced herself as she continue to walk.

 

"I see." Jimin nodded, "I'm Jimin. I came from Jeju but I don't speak like I'm from Jeju." she joked as she follow her. But Eunha stopped once she heard her name and looks at her. 

 

"Jimin?" she asked curiously.

 

"Yeah. Why?" Jimin asked dumbfoundedly.

 

"Oh, nothing" Eunha smiled, thinking this is just a joke or something coincidence.

 

"Uhm, Okay.." Jimin replied, sounding disappointed.

 

***

 

Once they entered the house, it was quiet and spacious. Looking at the living room, you can see a glass window that shows the garden from where they walked from the gate. It feels like you not even living in the city because of the trees inside the lot.

 

"The rooms are located on the right and some are upstairs." Eunha said, giving Jimin some idea about the house. "While the kitchen on the left as well as the dining area. My room's upstairs, as of now, I don't know where is your room. I think you need to wait for Ms. Park to know where your room is." she smiled. Why is she so calm while speaking? Jimin is again drown by this girl, she's not a lesbian but this girl is just too pretty to be ignored.

 

"Oh, I see- I'll just ask her later." Jimin replied after collecting herself.

 

"You can just leave your luggage here and feel free to check the house. I'll go do my homework." Eunha smiled again, "See you later." Jimin waved at her as she left her alone in the living room. Her curiosity leads her to the second floor and wonder along the hallway. Seh was astonished how many doors are there and some rooms has a name on it. Good way to know who's using the room. 

 

***

 

On the other hand, Jimin (the boy) was in his room, half- (it's his thing since no female enters his room) playing with his friends online. Yoy hear him cursing at his friends, whether he's getting excited or getting annoyed by his team mate, it's his nature to talk with his pals online. He bought some food outside and have them on his computer desk while his drink is between his legs. 

 

"Tank that ! Beat the creeps, Taehyung! We'll go attack the base." He said thru his microphone. He is getting an adrenaline rush because of this game, they'll going to win! 

 

"Take that es! We won!" He said, raising his hands like he really won a tournament. But he forgot the he has his drink between his legs, when he closed his legs, his drink spilled on his groin and thighs, making him groaned because of the uncomfortable feeling.

 

" it." He cursed under his breath. "I'll be right back, I need wash myself because my drink just spilled." He said to his pals before standing up, looking at his stained shorts like he peed on himself. Gross. He grabbed some clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a bath. While he was taking a bath, Jackson, who is the occupant of the next room, entered his room to get something from him.

 

"Hey, can I have some shampoo? I think Jinwoon got mine." Jackson shouted as he looks around the room. Jimin was in the middle of putting soap but still amange to lend him his spare shampoo to Jackson. He slightly opened the door to reach the shampoo to Jackson. 

 

"Jackson!" He shouted then Jackson took the shampoo without second thoughts, Jimin closing his door fast.

 

"Thanks!" Jackson said. "I'll return it once Jinwoon returned mine!" he added before leaving Jimin's room but forgeting to closed it properly because he really needs to finish as soon as possible. While Jackson was walking to the hallway, going back to his room to take a shower, he saw a chubby girl, he assume this is the newcomer. The girl saw him and glances him a smile before bowing her head lightly and Jackson bows back but didn't bother speaking sine the girl seems lost at awe at some names plastered in every room.

 

Jimin (the girl) continue creeping around by looking at the names then saw a guy, holding a shampoo bottle. She just bowed her head as well as the guy but she never has the guts to speak since she wants to see who lives in every room. After passing a few more rooms, she saw this door slightly opened and she looks at the name sticks on the door, it says Park Jimin. 

 

"Park Jimin? I guess they already prepared my room!" She just smiled, delighted at what she just saw, thinking that the owner really knows that she's moving into this house. She pushed the door lightly and saw the insides, it was spacious yet looks like someone used the room already. She didn't think twice entering the room and saw there was a door on the side, assuming it was the bathroom, and an open computer? 

 

"Why is this computer open?" She said, walking towards it but before she even touched it, the door that she assume is the bathroom, suddenly opened. She looked at it and saw a half- man, wearing boxers as he dries his hair using a towel, walking out. Her heartbeat pounded fast, she doesn't know what to do- she doesn't even know why is this guy here at her room- or his room. Jimin (the boy) caught someone standing near at the computer, seeing the girl looked like she's surprised what she's seeing before..

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Author's Note

***

 

 

Yes! Finally! I finished the first chapter of the re-written version of Jimin!! I am really sorry if it took some time because school is getting hectic as heck- Animating, audio editing and graphic editing isn't really easy I tell you plus roleplaying is my thing these days. So, how's the first chapter? I'm sorry if it's kind of long- I got carried away~ New characters added plus I sort of tweaked the first story so I made them become housemates instead with new people inside. Subscribe, upvote and COMMENT Please? I love dem comments- seriously.

 

Posted: 3/17/2015 ∙ 04:12PM GMT+8