Love is a nightmare

Eternity

RAVI

I woke up with a fright. It's the same nightmare again. The one where Hyuk and I was on a date and a car hit him. I wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"You okay, hyung?" Hyuk back hug me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied to him. "Just a nightmare. I'll go get some water."

I got up from the bed and walk to the kitchen. After gulping down a cold glass of water, I got another glass for my Hyukkie, who's waiting for me happily on our bed. The imagine of Hyuk wearing my white t-shirt and boxer sitting on our bed while the sunlight shine brightly on him never fail to make me smile. He put his phone down on the table next to our bed when he see me.

"Here you go, beautiful," I sat down on the bed and handed him the glass of water.

"Thanks hyung," He smile and took a sip of water.

After putting the glass of water down, Hyuk pull me in for a kiss. His lips feel a bit cold because of the water.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Let's just hang out here today," Hyuk hug my waist.

--------------

After a movie marathon, Ravi decided to listen to some music on his really old antique gramophone while Hyuk took a shower. Classic music alway calm him.

"Hyung," Hyuk call as he step out of the bathroom in a long sleeve sweater and sweatpants. "Dance with me."

"But I'm enjoying the music," I replied.

"Please," My boyfriend try to pull me up by my hand from my chair.

"No," I said stubbornly.

Hyuk huff and let go of my hand. He stomp across the room and sit by the window, ignoring me. I smile at him. Whenever he's angery, it make him look cuter.

"Alright, come on," I try to pull him up.

Hyuk huff some more and turn away from me. I try kissing his cheek and tickle him. My boyfriend giggle and kiss me back.

"Teach me how to waltz," Hyuk suggested.

I begin by turning on the music on the gramophone and bow to Hyuk like a gentleman. Hyuk try his best not to giggle as I take his right hand with me left and put my right one around his waist. We waltz around the room and when the music ended, I bow again.

"That's was fun," Hyuk giggle and clap his hands together like a little kid.

"Come on," I pull him to the piano in the living room. "Time for me to teach another piano lesson."

------------

I held Hyuk hands and guide him across the piano's keys. He smile the whole time we play the piano. After a while, I let go and let him play by himself. Hyuk learn fast and he only make mistake once or twice.

"Can I draw you after we're done?" He ask cutely.

"Sure babe," I kiss his temple.

That motivate Hyuk and he play the rest of the song flawlessly. After he's done, Hyuk pull me up and led me in front of his canvas in our bedroom. While I sit there watch him as he draw and sometime look at me. When our eyes meet, we would smile at each other.

"I'm done hyung," Hyuk jump up happily. "Look look look."

I walk over and stay behind him. When I look at the canvas but it was blank.

"Do you like it Hyung?" Hyuk's voice look like its mile away eventhough he's right next to me.

I try to touch him but he slowly fade away. When I look around the room but find Hyuk was nowhere in sight. I search the whole apartment, looking through every room.

"Hyuk come out," I yell. "This is not funny, where are you?"

Silence answer me. I ran to our living room to see the piano lid was close. The top off it was cover in dust, making it look like it haven't been open for months. Hyuk's chair by the window was losing its color from being unuse for so long. The gramophone next to me chair was collecting dust and the disk on it didn't even have a single scratch on it.

" Hyuk please answer me," I shout. 

My question only been answer by silent again. I decide to run to the bedroom. The glass of water I got for Hyuk was untouch. The water cause a water ring to form on the table next to Hyuk's phone. With a shaky hand, I pick up the phone. It was scratch and broken up. A piece of the screen was missing.

Memories was starting to flood back to me. The painful memories of Hyuk leaving that day.

Flashback

"Hi, I'm sorry for not picking up your call, but I'm out living my life."

Hyuk finish create his voicemail and threw his phone to the side. I jump on the bed and cuddle with him.

"Want to go eat somewhere?"

"Yeah"

I grab my jacket and walk to the front door. As me and Hyuk walk down the stair and down the street, we held hands. We talk about nothing and everything.

"Look hyung," Hyuk pointed across the street. "They reopen the park."

"Wanna go?" I ask.

Hyuk nodded cutely. I check for cars first and then walk across the road with Hyuk right behind me. The thing happen so fast and it went by in a blur.

The screeching sound of car tires fill the street.

"RAVI! LOOK OUT."

Hyuk pushes me out of of the way. When I finally recover from hitting the ground, I found my lover laying in a pool of crimson blood. His phone laying near, all scratch and crack.

End of flashback

I sat down on the bed while tears fall from my eyes. It landed on a piece of paper on the ground. I pick it up and realize it was paper with the time and date of death of Hyuk. 

March 23 2012

I decide to look at the calendar but immediately regret it.

March 23 2017

The fifth year anniversary of Hyuk's death. My sob got louder and I grip Hyuk's phone in my hand. After unlock the phone, I held up to my ear.

"Hi, I'm sorry for not picking up your call, but I'm out living my life."

The tears fall more frequently as I hear Hyuk angelic voice through his voicemail. That's the only I have of his now. A stupid short voicemail message.

"Hi, I'm sorry for not picking up your call, but I'm out living my life."

"Hi, I'm sorry for not picking up your call, but I'm out living my life."

"Stop Hyung," I look up and saw Hyuk. "That's enough."

He lower my hand away from my ear. We lean in for a kiss. His lips feel cold and dead.

"I miss you so much," I cried.

"I know, I do too," Hyuk hug me as he rock back and forth.

"I want to stay like this forever," I whisper to him.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," He whisper back. 

"N-No," I hiccup. "Please don't go, stay."

"Time's up."

Hyuk disintegrate into grains of sands. I try to catch him but it all flew out of my hand. I scream out of pain and agony. I grab the thing nearest to my hand, which happen to be the glass of water and throw it across the room. Instead of hitting the wall, it hit Hyuk blank canvas.

As I slowly approach the canvas, the water spread out on the canvas, forming words.

"Love you for all eternity"

------------

So sad. Hope y'all like it. Btw, if anyone have a kpop amino account, follow me.

EthanThi.

If you don't know what it is. It's a app for kpoppers to connect.

FIGHTING!!!