WHAT'S THIS FEELING??

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Hello” the stranger said to eun jo

`feeling alittle bit confused eun jo look's the door and goes back to the dinner."When asked who it was,"he said it was probably some guy who lost his way.

"The doorbell ring's again"

"This time guem hee decide's to check her self,"when she opened the door, and so the guy standing at the entrance she knew he was here for hani."She wasn't to happy,"could he be the guy responsible for getting hani pregnant??."She didn't want to think to much so she asked him who he wanted to see.

“Everyone was on the seat except hani,since she skipped dinner with the family to avoid any qestion's or wierd moment's with guem hee.

"Guem hee excorted the cute stranger back into the house and asked him to have a seat while she call's on hani. *hani ha there is someone here to see you!! Guem hee yell's to hani."Hearing her name hani decide's to go see who it was.

*OMO* OPPA!! Hani yells right from the top of the stair's as soon as she see's who was waiting for her."Hani jump's on him like a little girl who had just seen her appa with a bag of goodie's.

"Kim bum twirl's hani around a few time's before droping her down and pecking her on the lip's,"which took hani by surprise.

"Yes she had kissed him before,"but they were little then and kim bum was about to leave the country.

Ever since hani kissed him at their house and ran away,"he couldn't stop thinking about her and how her lip's tasted."Now he was back all he wanted to do was kiss her,take her on a date and ask her if she would be his girlfriend?.

"The baek's family where really surpised,"you could pratically see their O shaped mouth."After the little moment between hani and kim bum...guem hee decide to clear in order to get their attention.

-

-

-

-

-

“Mean while seung jo had been watching kim bum since he arrived,"first he eyed the flower's and chocolate in his hand's....but what got him shocked was the way kim bum kissed hani on the lip's."Even tho there were no tounge's involved,"he was fuming with anger!!."How dare this guy enter my house and even kiss hani right in front of me!! .

"wow that hani is something,"she dare's kiss another guy infront of me.....haaaaa!! "She going to get it from me!!."I would teach her a lesson she would never forget, and with that seung jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter