His attitude

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*AUTHOR'S POV: `seungo jo left the room during the night while hani was still sleeping. "He didn't want her having any ideas about them being togeder. "He felt that,what they did was a one time thing," and that was what she wanted..

Basically everygirl in school wanted him in their bed.

"He felt she wanted the same thing.

" Ha ni woke up the next morning smiling, "thinking that when she turn's seung jo would be laying beside her.

But how wrong was she

She turned around but couldn't find him. "She decided to take a quick visit to the bathroom.

when she stood up she felt pain's in her thighs and seeing the blood all over the sheet's made her want to throw up......"She had this felling at the pit of her stomach, "was it guilt or was it normal....she decided to head to the bathroom.

`before she could open the door to the bath room," seung jo did, he had just finish taking his bath and washing the whole blood of his body.... When hani bumped into him, "seeing seung jo's perfect upperbody, hani couldn't help but blush......but when she raised her face to stare at the man with such perfect body, her face immediately turned pale.

"seung jo had no expression on his face infact if she knew his pissed face,which of course she did, that was what he had on....

" he quickly told her to get out of his way and walked off to the room he shared with eun jo his younger brother.

all this while hani was stunned, she couldn't understand why his attitude changed all of a sudden

she was still thinking when his mother and brother came back. "She had no idea and was in the bath room when his mother climed up.

apparently she couldn't wait to gist hani about her sleep over.

she had just entered hani's room , but was surprised not to find her there.....while she was about to leave something else cut her attention.

“Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter