The best decision

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Finally hani had decided to tell seung jo,that he is going to be a father soon.

she was geting close to the house when she started having wierd craving's kimbambip. She decided to stop at a family restaurant close to the house, on geting there her eye's narrow's down to two couple's seating at the far end of the restaurant.

She couldnt help but wonder if she would ever have that with seung jo,would he ever take her to a fancy restaurant, just then a young girl about her age walked up to her and asked her to take her seat and asked what she would like to order for.

Hani immediately picked what she wanted just the taught of the food made water, she could pratically visualize her self eating.

She was still daydreaming when she heard the laughter of the couple.

`she got what she ordered for and left the restaurant, when she got home the house was quiet. Yes guem hee and the rest of the family where not around thank the god's for that, she wont have to face ajumma for now, hopefully if she tell's seung jo mabe he would hold her hand and they would tell the family togeder. She could feel her cheek's burn bright red at the taught of that.

she walked up to the kitchen to get some water and she saw a note, which guem hee had left for her and seung jo. Apparantly the rest of the family are out and would be back late, they should get dinner for themself's.

“It's a good thing i got this dinner for myself then” hani taught

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter