SIX

Cursed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The feeling around me was slowly fading at the hand still wrapped harshly around my throat. "U-Unnie," I gasped loudly, holding onto her arm. I felt like I was dying almost immediately. The air to my brain was fading slowly and slowly away from me. Bomi's expression showed no emotion, her eyes more dilated than before, her skin more pale than anything I have ever seen.

Where on earth was Joonmyun and Baekhyun? 

There was no way that they were missing from just a short distance. Especially since Baekhyun knows the drama house by heart. But then again, I was way too far in the land for the two to find me. 

"Unnie, p-please." My throat was held tight by her. Sooner or later, I'm going to die by my own sister's hands. She stared at me with rage flaming through her eyes. It was noticable that there was something wrong with her. Her appearance was exactly how it was in my dreams, as I would assume was my dreams. "You..you know me." I whimper, my face distorted at the strong grip.

Na Mi!

Na Mi, where are you?!

Her turned for a brief moment before turning towards me. Her eyes were glistening a bit through the dilation. "You r-remember me, u-unnie. I'm your sister, Ahn Na Mi!" I can feel her grip slowly release from my throat, as my hand rested on her arm, her pale arm. Her hand was retreating, and I can see the brim of her eyes water up as mine was. Her grip finally loosened as my hand still rested on her arm, "Unnie," I cried while staring at her figure that seemed too hard to be true, "w-what happened to you?" No words came from her as I watched her move back, away from me. 

"No," I whispered, holding my hand out to her. "Don't leave me—I miss you. I want you to come home." I reached continuously for her. Her figure moving back and back away from me. My hand dropping from her arm. Tears blurred my eyes while holding my hand out to her. "Don't leave me. Come home, please. We miss you, I miss you. Appa misses you, and most of all—Baekhyun misses you." The wet tears traveled down my cheeks as it blurred my dark orbs. 

"I'm sorry.." Her voice echoed around me. The brightness in her tone was no longer present. It was no longer dormant. "Help me," she whimpered as she slowly began to disappeared from my vision; my vision blurred by the warm and burning tears.

"Bomi, unnie!" I took a step closer while making a three-sixty turn. 

"Bomi!! Please come back, come home!!" 

My heart stopped, whimpers escaping my lips. My legs feel like jelly as I drop to the ground with a soft thud. "Come home.." The shaking of my shoulders came in a unison with the, now, uncontrollable tears. 

Shuffling of footsteps were now audible against the grassy ground, the footsteps coming closer and closer as the tears continued to fall down my cheeks. "Nam?" Hands wrapped around my shoulders as I jumped in surprise with my eyes looking up to the figure to my right. Staring up at him, I shed more tears than anyone has possibly seen. "W-What's wrong, Nam-bear? What happened?" My face buried into his firm chest as my hand clutched his shirt tightly. "I want her to c-come home, oppa. I want her home!" Baekhyun's hush of ushers were no help, and his hand smoothing down my back was also not calming. My attention turned to the open lawn in front of us. 

"B-Bomi, please come back—" My words were cut short as I eruptively stood up and moved forward. "You said help me. Unnie, you said help me! What do you need help with?" My lungs were trying its best to breathe and shout. Again, I did another three-sixty turn—soon catching a glimpse of a petite form just inches away from me. By the way it looked, it looked almost like Bomi, with her hair up in the way it did just minutes ago. Stepping closer, I breathed. "Unnie?" Her hands were in front of her, fingers intertwined together. "You said help me—help you with what?" 

She looked calmer, less rage than before even though her eyes were still very dilated. "Find me, Na Mi." Her voice echoed around me. Maybe so, Baekhyun could hear her but turning around to stare at him; he looked at me like I was crazy. With a sigh, I stepped closer towards her. "How come I can see you, but not him?" Bomi's head shifted to look pass me. Her expression showing sadness and rage all at once. "Tell him I'm sorry. Keep him away from Soojin—then find me. Find me, Na Mi, find me."  Her voice once again echoed as she faded away, away from my sight. 

"Are you alright?"

The voice echoed through my ears as I turned my head towards it. A forced smile was all I can give him. It was the next day and I say still in my desk space. My mind was in no right state of mind. Because staying at the drama home until the police arrived and finished questioning us was very heart-breaking. My mind remained focused on Bomi. What was she saying? What does she mean find her? 

My heart was racing faster than I thought it would have, but it was a faster pace and extremely scary in my case. "Are you sure? You're not screaming or shouting at me like you used to."

"Joonmyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter