THREE

Cursed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, Nam!" I turned my head with raised brows as appa got up from his chair. He gave me a look as I blinked before letting out a chuckle to avoid the awkward atmosphere. My eyes trailed around the inside and out of our home—I like to call them the 'Golden Protection'. I pointed up and looked to appa. "Why are those up?" I ask in a low tone. He eyed me and frowned, "Are you alright? Did something happen you when you went to the old drama home?" I blinked and tilted my head with furrowed brows.

"Speaking of that," I uttered. "something did happen. I don't know what though. How did you know, appa?" I asked in concern. He sighed and explained how the picture frame of me collapsed on its own—which led him to sense a feeling. I smiled at the thought of him hanging the Golden Protection up for me, but it quickly dropped. "What did you see?" He asked. My lips twitched as I dropped down onto the couch. "I—" my mind was spinning just by thinking back to the situation. "I saw a black ord of some sort come out towards me, and... that's all I remembered." Appa sighed and sat down beside me while patting my leg a few times. "It's not safe anymore, whatever it is, it's strong and extremely powerful." My eyes showed concern as he smiled. "It's okay, for now. You're under the sheets' protection."

I nodded as he got up, ready to prepare for bed. "Oh," he stopped in midst of his walk and turned to me, "the job you applied for called. They said the boss wants to interview you tomorrow." I looked over to him with wide eyes. He smiled and waved himself to sleep. I looked forward, still, with wide eyes. Suddenly, a smile crept onto my face as a squeal squeaked from my throat. "I'm finally getting a job!" I exclaim in joy while shaking my feet in process of squealing. After several deep breaths, I got up and walked to my room with a large smile plastered on my face.

SOOJIN 

"Ne?" Her body collapsed in front of her grandfather—who is also the father of dark magic. His black suit with spiritual beads laid within his body as he sat crissed-crossed in front of her. He let out a snort as he pointed a finger to her, "Your weakness has come! The one that will break our plan has shown herself!" She bit her lower lip as her hands turned into a fist that tightened until it's color dislocated. "Soo," Jaehyun called out for in fear while shaking her arm, "let's just stop here. Please, we've hurt Bomi enough. Let her rest in peace." 

She looked to him with a chuckle that turned into a increasing laughter, "What makes you think that I'll let her rest in peace?!" Her grandfather laughed hysterically as he pointed once more, "Now that's the blood in vein that I know! You are my granddaughter without a thought!" She smirked as she focused her eyes on him. "Tell me, grandpa," she stated while moving up, "what am I suppose to do?" He smirked with another snort as he looked to the boiling pot of water.

"You said so yourself that this egregious ghost is bugging you, so we're going to trap her. In a bubble that she can't escape." She looked to him as she grinned liking his idea. She looked elsewhere and smirked, "You dead once, and you're going to die again, Ahn Bomi!" A hysterical laugh escaped her lips as her grandfather joined in. "But from now on, whatever you do—you better be aware that there is that one person who will side with the abominable ghost and fight against you." He stated. 

She scoffed that was followed by another hysterical laugh, "No one will get in my way! Byun Baekhyun is mine, and mine alone!"

"Na Mi," the sweet delicate voice of Bomi's called out to me once more as I twirled around in a circle tyring to find her. "Na Mi, help me." The soft whimpers of Bomi threatened my ears as the fog surrounding me allowed me to see nothing but dust. "Unnie," I whimpered in fear while spinning around again, "where are you?" I question to the opening. "Na Mi," the sound of her voice inched closer allowing me to twirl once more, "you have to help me, Na Mi. Help me!" I whimpered and dropped to the ground in sadden tears. 

"What am I suppose to do, unnie? Where are you!" My hair draped over my shoulders as it covered my face from sight. A hand was placed onto my chin as it brought my head up. 

"Help me," Bomi whispered. 

"Ahh!" My bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter