TWO

Cursed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ POV: JOONMYUN. }

 

"Hey," I shook her a few times and she was unresponsive. My eyes wandered around the area, trying to find a cause that would have caused her to faint. There was nothing in sight. It could be possible that she has a health issue. "What is a girl like you doing in this place?" I question in a low whisper. Her head finally moved after several minutes. My body moved as I tilted her head up against my leg. "Hey, are you okay?" Her head shook left to right as she snickered away her pain. Without hesitation, I got up and picked her up bridal style. Walking her out the gates and into my car. 

My ears opened as the sound of shock and yanking came from my right side. "Who the hell are you?!" She shouted while moving back against the door, looking at me. I turned to her as I came to a stop at the red light, "I'm Joonmyun, the person who saved you from hitting your head against the pavement, and who are you?" She looked at me with a blank expression, clueless. "I'm," she uttered, "Na Mi. Ahn Na Mi." So she's the expert? I turned to her with a smile, "Pleasure to meet you." She nodded slowly, turning her attention to the road.

"Where are you taking me?" I let out a sigh and kept my mouth shut for a moment or two. "The hospital." I responded. She shot up from the leaning with wide eyes. "Ne?!" She shouted allowing me to rub my right ear with a blink. "The hospital, clearly you're not well." She yanked on her seat belt trying to unbuckle it as I widened my eyes, "Yah, what are you doing?!" 

"I'm getting out, what do you think!?" She shouted. I kept one hand on the wheel while the other stopped her hands from unbuckling herself. "You crazy?! You're in a moving vehicle and you're going to jump out?!" She snickered attempting to loosen her hand. "I'm not going to the hospital! Look at me, I am fine!" She pointed to herself as I sighed, shaking my head. "Fainting on sight, going to hit your head on pavement is fine? Clearly, you're not fine." She sighed while rolling her eyes, "I'm not going to the hospital. Take me home or I'll jump out." Her hands grabbed the exit lever as I gasped and tugged on her arm. "Fine, okay! If you don't want to go then we won't!" 

She is definitely a hard head. 

"Good, now take me home." I sighed and nodded, remembering where her home was or the address that was given to me. 

"Y-Yah, what are you doing? This isn't the way to my home!" My mouth kept shut as I pulled into the parking lot, "This is a hospital!" She shouted while reaching over to my side. Her hand resting on my ear as she yanked my ear. My mouth let out a large gasp, "What the hell are you doing?" I stopped the car and reached my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter