author's note + birthday note

A million Galleons can't compare (to what we have)

I'll list down some answers of possible questions you guys might have, since this story might be confusing. Oh, and if you don't know Harry Potter stories, this might help!

1) What is S.P.E.W? -- It is a club started by Hermione in HP books and you can read more HERE.

2) When does this story takes place? -- Modern day Hogwarts, I suppose? They'll learn about Harry Potter and stuff in their History classes lol.

3) About Jongdae and Junmyeon... -- They are not together ahahahah Junmyeon is too busy for love.

4) Sehun and Baekhyun... -- I kinda strayed from the original storyline in my mind. And Sehun is a Slytherin so he must do more annoying things to live up to his House's reputation. I like Slytherin and I like Sebaek. So..

(Sehun might still secretly like Baek y'know.)

5) Is Baekhyun Channie's master or not? -- From Baek's POV, he isn't. He doesn't want an elf to serve him. Yet from Chan's POV, the moment he steps into Byun Cottage, he takes Baek to be his master. However at the end they develop to something more like friends, which is why Chan called him "Baekkie" during the 2nd Christmas. Also.... that Elf Law is bull, I made that up so the story could work. (I made lots of things up.)

6) Is Channie a Free-Elf? -- Technically, he is free. With so many clothes Baek gave him, he's more free than free. But here is what started out this story: a free elf who chooses not to be free and stay with his 'master'.

7) Why is there the absence of wands? I don't see magic going on. -- Because this AU takes place in the peaceful future and there are no Dark Lords to fight or Death Eaters to curse. It becomes really school-like so I focused on their curriculum more than the actual magic actions. They have a wand though, Baekhyun wanted to hex the guy at the ball remember? :3

8) Why are there so many potato related things? -- Because it's for potato's birthday!!!!!!!!!!! <3

9) Did Channie end up with Baek? -- For now, no. They are really really close though, but Baekhyun hasn't fallen in love with the elf yet. Channie likes him in the story. I struggled with this half-human-half-elf idea but nope it's disgusting because just try to imagine gay Dobby and Harry do the do. Nope. So close friendship is the thing, and Channie's affections for Baek is really chaste.

I did consider making Channie a cross between human and elf so Chanbaek might end up together. But then I asked Sam, if I should let a human do an elf or let an elf do a human. It doesn't work because if Channie's Daddy is a human, he's gross for doing such things to an elf. And if it's an elf who did things to a woman... mm I don't think any elf (supposedly slaves or inferior creatures) would do a human anyway. Okay this is getting weird...

HOWEVER, there may be advancement in magic in future (like how we muggles have ways to change our or undergo plastic surgery) SO YEAH THERE MAY BE A CHANCE FOR THEM. Let's hope that Krystal can become the key for their happiness. But right now, Channie is taking the potion to look like Park Chanyeol (lol), he wants to be handsome before Baekhyun and maybe let Baekhyun fall for him using a human form.

 

Alright, this whole chunk might be redundant but I feel like explaining #9 yo yo. 

 


 

 

Happy Birthday Kei! <3 <3 <3

You're the best and most patient and one of my closest friend I met online~
I hope you'll have a great birthday and stay happy always!
And you know I love you loads, so this is a gift fic for you.

This was a surprise eh? I'm sorry I couldn't give you , but I do have a Firebolt. V. 69

(Everyone can hate this but you must love it, if not you will Diffindo my heart to shreds)

 

I give to you, ALL THE FLUFFY BAEKYEOL~~~

 

.


 

btw, the inspiration of this fic was because of a twitter conversation with Sam. It started this don't blame me. And also, i made a lot of stuff up that doesn't actually make sense in the HP universe.

WARNING! Don't drink Fanged Geranium sap with milk, it may cause diarrhea.

Also, I wish plastic surgery in a bottle is possible heh.

Lastly, all the POTATO problems and occasion was on purpose, tried to be subtle in a way lol.

Anyway here's the main star. I wanted Channie to be a decendant of Dobby. I like Dobby. There was a little Channie/Dobby moment there ; u ;

And this was the main reason. Sam wanted a princely elf-yeol.

Can you guest which hair of Chanyeol this was from?

(Eheheheh bad photoshop skills because it was done on a phone app ~*BUT STILL PRINCELY*~)

 

xoxo. BYE.