Lee Byunghun (Epilogue)

L.Joe's Bride

Chapter 29: Lee Byunghun (EPILOGUE)

I couldn’t help but fidget as I stand in front of the altar.

We’ve prepared for this wedding for almost 6 months because our parents wanted it to be one the best weddings in the whole wide world but I forgot to prepare myself for this type of anxiety.

I have a lot of things going through my head.

What if Hana realizes that she’s not ready yet?

What if Hana stands me up right now?

What if Hana…

“L.Joe!” Chunji called me.

I looked at him and shut my eyes.

“Stop the panic, bro.” He told me. “Hana’s already there.” He assured me as he patted my shoulder.

I sighed in relief. It was like the best news I have for today. Hana didn’t stand me up on our wedding day.

I took some deep breathing exercises as the guests are all smiles to me.

I tried my best to calm myself. I shouldn’t feel nervous. We freaking rehearsed this wedding. I can’t afford to make mistakes on the day of our wedding. I want this day to be perfect.

After how many minutes, the ceremony started.

I took a deep breath and eyed the audience. There’s Teen Top who are all smiling at me. There’s Jiho and his wife. There’s Minji and Mr. Lee Harem Magnet. I still couldn’t believe that he is that kind of man.

Our parents are all present. And the board members. And even some celebrities and reporters.

The more that I really can’t afford to make mistakes. Or else I’ll be on the headlines tomorrow.

The processional started at the flower girls came in one by one.

I can’t help but feel this uneasy feeling in my stomach. I glanced at Jiho and he’s snickering at me. I rolled my eyes at him and took a deep breath.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the bride.” The MC beamed and we all looked at Hana who’s wearing her white wedding gown that just added up to her beauty.

She even has veil on her face but she still looks the most beautiful for me.

She looked at me and smiled. Suddenly, all the uneasy feelings were washed away. Yes, her smile heals all the anxieties I have. She’s the answer to my everything.

I took a step forward as she approached me.

I reached out my hand to her and she took it with all smiles.

I smiled at her and hugged her tight. I know that this isn’t in the ceremony rituals but I am just too thankful that she’s here with me right now. In this wedding.

“You look perfect.” I told her and she giggled.

“You’re not so bad too, Lee Byunghun.” She told me.

I scoffed and she chuckled.

“Ahem.” The priest suddenly coughed and we looked at him.

“Oops. We almost forgot that this is a wedding.” She told me and I assisted her to the altar.

I didn’t even listen to some parts of the marriage rites. I was just waiting for one moment aside from the ‘I do’ part.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Finally! The moment that I have been waiting for.

I unraveled her veil and saw her smile without that barrier. I smiled back and sighed.

“I love you and I just want you to know that I am so lucky to have you.” I told her.

She smiled. “Me too. I love you, my husband.” She replied then I leaned in to give her a long deep kiss. She smiled through the kiss and I felt her hands on my arm.

I don’t want this kiss to end. I want this to last for-

“HYUNG! STOP KISSING NOONA SO MUCH!”

Everyone laughed at Ricky who just shouted inside the Church.

I looked at him and glared.

He still has his hidden feelings for Hana. I knew it. Well, sorry, Hana’s my wife now. My girl for life.

--

“Where are you taking me again?”

Hana was whining as I led her to the house while being blindfolded.

I chuckled. “Last 10 seconds.” I told her as we passed the gate.

I heard her counting down to 1. Then we stopped.

“Are you ready?” I asked her.

I can feel her rolling her eyes on me. And I just chuckled.

I slowly removed her blindfold while smiling widely.

I saw that she was shocked as she opened her eyes. “What are we doing here?” She asked me in disbelief as she looked at our old house. It wasn’t the same as before because I asked the engineers to renovate it and make it a bit modernized but the façade of the house still looked the same.

“You like it?” I asked her as I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She tried to look at me and smiled. She’s crying.

“Why are you crying?” I asked her. I told her not to cry no matter what happens. She didn’t even cry during the wedding but why is she crying now?

“Sorry, I can’t help it.” She said as she wiped her tears. “It’s just that I am so touched of everything you’ve been doing to me and I think I don’t deserve this much.” She told me.

“Sssh.” I hissed as I placed my index finger on her lips. “You deserve more. You deserve the best, Hana.” I told her. “I love you so much. And I am willing to give you the whole world if you want to.” I smiled at her and held her cheek.

“Starting now, I’ll give you my everything. My time, my effort, my handsome face and y body.” She chuckled at my words.

“I’m all yours, Hana.” I told her. “I know it’s kind of corny and mushy but I would reach for the stars if you want me to. I’ll walk on the moon if you tell me to. I’ll face Hades if you ask me to. I’ll do everything for you, my wife.” I told her as I leaned and kissed her lips.

It’s what I always want to do all day. Lie in our bed while she’s in my arms, kiss her and hug her all day. That’s my Christmas wish.

She smiled at me and held my face. “You don’t know how much you already made my dream come true when I saw you waiting for me in front of the altar. We’ve waited for this love story to push through. We’ve suffered enough.” She told me.

“So now, let’s start our forever. Let’s start our happily ever after.” She smiled.

I nodded and hugged her tight.

“You’re the only reason that I never gave up, Hana. And now that you’re mine, I won’t ever let you go. Not now. Not tomorrow. Not in a million years.” I told her.

“From now on, you’ll always be the GREAT L.Joe’s wife.” She chuckled and I kissed her passionately. I smiled. Life is perfect.

------------- END --------------

Author’s note:

Ahhh! It ended!

I’m so sad right now. To be honest, this story is supposed to be just a two-shot sequel. Because I just wanted the prequel to be a tragedy.

But look at where it took us. All those drama and tears, everything was worth it.

I loved writing this story.

This is going to be my favorite story in 2014. Because I love dramas. Hahaha.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting. I love you all.

You are the best readers in the whole wide world.

I hope you continue to support fanfictions. Not just mine but all these writers who are putting a lot of effort to please and write you interesting fan fictions.

I wish you would continue supporting these idols.

I love you all!

SEE YOU VERY SOON FOR ANOTHER #HANJOE FANFICTION! SUPER SOON. I PROMISE! ^v^ But for now, do read my other stories. :)

Bbyong!

 

Xoxo,

RChampagne <3