Chapter 4

Take Care Of My Girlfriend?

 

“Jinki, I want to talk to you about something”

“I have no mood to talk”

“But I must talk with you about this”

“What?”

“Calm down man”

“I'm sorry, it just..”

“I understand, but I want to discuss about something really important right now”

“Spill it”

“Before I told you I want to appologize first”

“Wae?”

“I can see that you don't have any intention to go back to Minhye, so..”

“What?”

“Could I take care of Minhye? Since you have break up with her, I will cherish her in your place”

Dongwoon explanation make Jinki shock. He keep his head down and think.

“Thats ok since i've broke up with her, please be a good boyfriend to her in my place, she can”t drink, she doesn't like smoke, she hates being alone so always be with her, always celebrate her birthday and anniversaries”

With a force smile Jinki encourage Dongwoon and sent him away. He also don't know why he telling this to Dongwoon

“Thank you Jinki”

“Go now”

 Dongwoon get out from Jinki's room and get inside his room

 

Dongwoon pov

 

I can't wait for this sunday, only one more day left. This morning Minhye has agree to meet me at the park on sunday. Tomorrow I want to buy something for her.

 

Jinki pov

 

I can't get myself to say that I still can't sleep at night because of her. I miss her so much. My heart still can't seem to let you go min. I know I'm going to turn around and regret this, I know I'm going to be upset behind him and beg him not to date you Min. Please tell him no Min, tell him that your heart is still waiting for me.

 

***

Sunday has arrived, make Dongwoon nervous, he wants to ask Minhye to date him. Different from Jinki, he really regret what he has done.

 

“Morning man”

With a smile Dongwoon greet Jinki

“Morning, breakfast?

“Neh”

“Where are going this early woon ah?”

“I want to meet min at the park near her house”

“Do you mean you want tell her today?”

“Bingo! You are right”

After finishing his breakfast, he drove his car to meet minhye.

 

“I can let this happen, I want to meet min, I don't want to lose her”

Jinki say to himself, he then take his car key and drove to the park. When he arrived, he saw Dongwoon sat alone on the bench, after 5 minutes Minhye come.

“Min ah I miss you”

Jinki sigh

 

“Oppa, mianhe, I'm late you say you want to meet me at lunch, why you change it oppa?”

“Never mind min, because I have something to give you and I want to tell you something”

Dongwoon give Minhye something

“Wah oppa, it so beautiful, you bought this scarf for me?”

“Yes, it suit you min”

“Thank you oppa”

“Min”

“Hmmm”

“I want to tell you something”

“What is it oppa?”

“I don't know if this is the right time but, I can't hold it anymore I like you Min, no I love you”

“Oppa?”

“Oo need to give me your answer now min, I know you still love Jinki”

“oppa, I love Jinki oppa a lot, I still cannot forget him”

“Ara, but I can wait, don't give your answer now min, think about it first”

“Ok oppa”

“I get going now min, I don't want to leave you alone but I think you need space now right”

“Yes, thank you oppa”

“Never mind min, I'm going now, take of yourself”

“Ok oppa, thanks again”

“Deh”

 

After Dongwoon left, Minhye still sitting at the park. Jinki then brave himself to meet Minhye

 

“Min”

Minhye close her eyes, she know this only her imagination because she miss Jinki.

“Kim minhye”

Minhye look up and saw Jinki, she look at Jinki

“Min”

“Op oppa?”

“Yes Min”

“How, why.?”

Before she finished her word, Jinki hug her. Minhye try to push him, but his grip is thigh.

“Let me go, let me go!”

“No Min, not anymore”

Jinki release his hug and kiss Minhye. Minhye broke the kiss and push Jinki.

“What are you doing here oppa?”

“I miss you Min, I love you”

“No oppa, you don't love me, you have no trust in me oppa”

“Min, I'm sorry, I'm to jealous that time”

“But why only now you come to see me oppa?”

“I have no courage to meet you min, I'm such a coward. I'm sorry Min, let’s start our relationship again”

Minhye fall at the ground before jinki hold her. She has no energy after hear Jinki's word. She is crying again, she cannot hold it anymore. She really love Jinki.

“Min”

Jinki try to call her again

“Min, pleae give second chance Min, I promise not to hurt you anymore Min”

“Oppa, don't do this to me, it's already a month since you break up with me, I miss you like crazy oppa, I can't forget you”

“That’s mean you forgive me Min?”

“I had forgiven you long time oppa, I cannot mad at you because I love you. But,”

“But?”

“Give me space to rethink about this, just now Dongwoon oppa say that he loves me and want me to be his yeoja chinngu”

“Min, don't leave me Min”

“Oppa, give me time to think”

Minhye left Jinki alone at the park. She calls Minho and Sulli. They want to meet her immediately at minho's house.

 

“Minmin, what is happening to you?”

Minho ask his best friend

Minhye told them the whole story including Dongwoon and also Jinki's.

“Min, you must think about this Min. I know you love Jinki, he also a good man and also Dongwoon”

Sulli give Minhye support

“I love Jinki I want to be with him”

“Minmin dear, no matter what your decision, we will always support you”

“Thank you”

They hug each other.