Chapter 3

Take Care Of My Girlfriend?

Minhye run and go back to her house, she just cry and cry.

 

Minhye's pov

 

How could you oppa. I love you, why don't you trust me oppa, why you don't want to hear my explanation, how I will survive without you in my life oppa?.

**

 

After a month

 

alarm ringging make minhye wake up.

 

“Good morning oppa, I hope you happy without me”

Minhye always says like that since she broke up with Jinki. After taking a bath, she walk to her closet.

“oppa, I can see you every where oppa, your shirt, the bracelet that you give me, the flower, our couple ring, and many more oppa. I miss you soo much. When will you come back to hear my explanation”

 

Minhye's pov

I try to tell myself it's over, that you cannot come back to me. If I can't see you again I would rather forget, forget everything about you. I want to laugh but you make me cry. I can't seem to do anything because of you. I fall to pieces because I miss you so much. I try so hard to forget you and yet I can't forget. I never knew it was so painful to love someone.

 

The door bell wakes Minhye's from her daydreaming. She lazyly open the door.

 

“Babe?”

“Sulli, oppa. Come in”

Minho and Sulli hug Minhye before get in her house

“how are you dear chinggu?”

“I'm fine, thank you guys”

Sulli and Minho sat down beside Minhye.

“Minmin dear, you must move on, he don't deserve a good girl like you dear”

Minho hold minhye's hand

"Oppa, I love him oppa, he is my life”

“But you have us, you can find someone better than him Min”

“Sulli you know how much I love him right?”

“Yes I know, but”

“forget about me guys, I can handle this, how about you guys? Are you guys dating already?”

“Yes, thanks to you minmin”
minho say, make Sulli blush

“aigoo my unni is blushing”
“yah”

“hahaha come on lets go, I need to open my shop now”

**

 

Jinki lay on his bed, he not eat much, don''t bother go to his office, he really regret what he has done to his beloved Minhye. He try to face her, he want to appologize, he want to hug her, he want to kiss her, but it wont work because he is afraid if Minhye don't want to accept his appologize.

 

“Jinki yah, it been a month since you behave like this, why wont you go and face her. Be a man”

“How? How I can face her after what I have done to her man”

“But I know you still love her”

“We have break up already, she don't deserve a man like me Dongwoon ah”

“Look at you, come let's get to work, busy your day, try to face her also”
“I can't face her, I miss her”

“Coward! If you still like this don't get mad if someone better try to love her”

“yes I'm a coward, a coward like me who love her soo much, easy to get jelous on thing that she never do”

“I don't want to talk about this anymore with you, I'm really dissapointed with you Lee jinki!”

Dongwoon slam Jinki's bedroom door and drove away to somewhere

 

**

 

Minhye's is buzy arranging the flower. The flower make her forgot about Jinki for a while.

 

“Minhye”

“Dongwoon oppa”

since last week Dongwoon always come and visit Minhye. He has a crush at Minhye at the first time he saw minhye when Jinki brought Minhye at their house.

“Yes that my name”

“how can I help you oppa? You want to buy flower today?”

“No, it lunch time, come let's grab something to eat”

“but..”
“No but but, kaja”
“ok oppa”

**

after order their food. Dongwoon start their conversation

“Minhye, how are you these day?”

“okay oppa, everything is fine, wea oppa?”
“Nothing, I'm just courious”

“No need oppa, I'm okay, I know what do you mean oppa don't worry”
“If you need someone, just let me know okay”

“okay, thank you oppa”

after finished their food, Dongwoon send Minhye back to her shop.

“Minhye, can we go out this sunday?”

“I think about it first oppa”

“o okay”

“thank you for lunch oppa”

“no mention min”

**

A/N : Double update.... ^____^