Selfish

His Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bit my lower lip as I stepped into the hospital. It was the same hospital where my mom was, and the same hospital where I met Kai for the first time. I stood in front of a door which was Kai's room. Behind this door, there's him. There's a man I miss so much. There's a man I love with all my heart.
All of the sudden, i felt stomachache. I'm nervous.
Am i even ready to meet him? We haven't talked to each other for almost a month. What if he ignores me again? What if i cry as soon as i see him? What if...

"You're not going to come in?" Sehun asked.
"I.." I couldn't find any suitable words. "Is it okay to visit him like this?"
"If you're not coming then I'll go by myselfㅡ"
"I-I'll go." I said finally with all the confidence i had. 


The door was slowly opened by Sehun. I held my breath when my eyes caught someone I've been longing for. Kai was there. He was half laid on the bed. He was Kai, but he doesn't look like him. The man in front of me right now looks so pale and sick. He got much skinnier from the last time I saw him, and black circle around his eyes are so noticeable. 
It took a while before he finally realized our existence, and his eyes met mine.
I took a deep breath before i finally grinned him with a smile.

"Hi." That was all i could say.
He looked at me with a strange look, but I could tell he was surprised. "Youㅡ"
"I brought her here." Sehun cut him off. "How are you doing?"
Ignoring Sehun's question, Kai said coldly. "I don't want to see her."
As that words slipped out from his mouth, I felt my heart was squeezed by invisible hand. He stated it clearly that he didn't want to see me. Of course he would say that, what was i expecting from someone who had ignored me for a month?

"But she's my sister, Jongin." Sehun said.
"I don't care."
"Kai...." I tried to call him.
"Go."
"Kai, look, Iㅡ"
"I said go!" He yelled at me, making my heart even more painful than before.
I smiled bitterly. "Well.. I guess I'll just go home now. You can stay here." I said to Sehun before I left the room, letting my tears which I've held came out of my eyes.


Kai's POV


"What do you think you're doing?" 
I looked up at Sehun, trying to look as calm as possible. "What?"
"Don't pretend to be stupid."
"Well, if this about your sister, I'm sorry."
Sehun sighed. "It's not about her, it's you." 
"What's about me?"
"Why did you lie?"
"I didn't."
"I know you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter