Miserable

His Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will shine for you brightly, like a star in the sky
You’re my only love
Forever my only love

Like A Star ㅡ Taeyeon

 

 

Kai's POV


Where am I?
I don't remember anything or how did I get here. Everything around me was blur. I looked around one again and noticing someone is walking towards me. I felt my heart almost jumped out of my body when I recognized that person. After I managed to let my voice out, I started to call her name.
"Eun.. Jin?"
She didn't say anything. She just smiled. It's still the same beautiful smile I've always loved.
"Eun Jin.." I called her once again, wanting to touch her. But I was afraid that I'll lose her again as soon as I touch her. After a while, she whispered, "I'm sorry."
She smiled again and then started to walk away.
"No. No, please, don't go.." She keeps walking as I called her again. "Eun Jin-ah!"
I ran, I ran as fast as I could, but I couldn't reach her. I keep running and chasing her, but when I felt I almost there, she disappeared. She disappeared, and she will never come back.


"Kai.. Kai, are you alright?"
 A soft voice interrupted. I hardly opened my eyes and Ae Ra was there, sitting next to my bed. The first thing that came into my mind was, It's just a dream. Of course it is. How can a died person appear in front of you if it's not a dream? Because of that dream, once again I was forced to face the painful reality. Reality where Eun Jin doesn't exist. Reality where I lived, trying to survive from my cancer.  I looked up and see Ae Ra still there with a worried face. "Are you alright? You were talking in your sleepㅡ"
She didn't finish her sentence because I pulled her into my arms in one fast move. I hold her so tight that she might lost her breath.
"Kai..?" She gasped.
I buried my face on her small shoulder. "I'm okay. Just let me hug you for a moment."
She didn't pull off, but she hugged me back instead. She rubbed my back softly in a way which made me comfortable. Somehow, it feels strange that she could calm me down without words. 


Ae Ra's POV


It's been a week since Kai confessed to me. Since that day, I come to hospital everyday after school, and sometimes I sleep at hospital too. The doctor and some nurses here even know me now. I used to hate hospita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter