Lee Shin and Gyu Won "The Real Couple"

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 December 2013

- Shin Hye Press Conference for Miracle in Cell No.7 in Japan (Dec 20)

- CN Blue recording for SBS Music Gayo Daejun (Dec 20)

- CN Blue’s ‘Present’ Album Fansign Event in Myeongdong (Dec 21)

- Shin Hye’s Christmas Lunch & Dinner with Fans in Tokyo, Japan (Dec 21)

- CN Blue’s ‘Present’ Album Fansign Event in Apgujeong-dong (Dec 22)

- CN Blue recording for MBC Gayo Daejejeon (Dec 24)

- CN Blue’s Arena Tour 2013: One More Time @ Fukuoka, Japan (Dec 26)

- Shin Hye’s Holika Holika Fansign event in Myeongdong (Dec 28)

- Shin Hye and Min Hyuk’s Inheritors Director’s Cut DVD recording (Dec 28)

- CN Blue at SBS Music Gayo Daejun (Dec 29)

- Shin Hye at KBS Drama Awards (Dec 31)

- Shin Hye & Min Hyuk at SBS Drama Awards (Dec 31)

- CN Blue at MBC Gayo Daejun (Dec 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Dec 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Dec 20

Early morning the next day, Shin Hye left Beijing for Tokyo. She updated her twitter account before her flight.

[20Dec13 @ssinz Ameblo]: Good morning!! Everyone~ Are you awake? Shinhye now is preparing to go to Japan. There's an interview today too! Wish to meet all of you soon(≧∇≦)

After her update she prepared her things and went to the airport.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah you can sleep first.

Shin Hye: It’s ok Oppa.

Manager Jun: Are you thinking of him?

Shin Hye: Who?

Manager Jun: Who else is in Japan right now?

Shin Hye: They are going back to Seoul today.

Manager Jun: So? There’s still time to meet. (He smiled)

Shin Hye: Oppa… they are in Nagoya and we are going to Tokyo. It takes more than an hour flight travel from Nagoya to Tokyo.

Manager Jun: If there’s a will there’s a way.

Shin Hye: I don’t know. I think it’s not a good idea for him to go Tokyo.

At the immigration area the officer smiled at her while checking on her passport.

YONGSHIN97 ‘s POV: She is going to Tokyo. Right now he is in Nagoya. I wonder if they will meet in Tokyo. Will he visit her there? That will be daebak for us Dooliers if he will do that.

Shin Hye’s POV: Why is she smiling?

YONGSHIN97 : Here is your passport Ms. Park. I hope you had a great time in Beijing.

Shin Hye: Thank you.

YONGSHIN97 : Also enjoy your special dinner in Tokyo. (Emphasized the word special dinner)

Shin Hye: Special Dinner?

YONGSHIN97 : Yes. You are having a dinner show for your Japanese fans right?

Shin Hye nods.

YONGSHIN97 : I’m one of your fans. If only I have time I would love to go there too. But for now I’m happy that I was able to see you this close.

Shin Hye: Thank you for all the support.

When they are already at the waiting area, she asked her manager.

Shin Hye: Oppa what do you think of the immigration officer?

Manager Jun: Wae?

Shin Hye: I feel something strange when she asked me about the special dinner.

Manager Jun: What’s wrong with that? You are really having a dinner show. Just like what she said, she’s your fan.

Shin Hye: I hope so.

Manager Jun: Don’t worry about that. I have a feeling she’s asking because she know someone who is in Japan right now.

Shin Hye: You mean?

Manager Jun: I think she is a Dooley supporter.

Shin Hye: (Smile) You think so Oppa?

Manager Jun: Deh!

 

Shin Hye is still on the plane travelling to Tokyo when the CN Blue boys are already at the airport heading back to Seoul.

CN Blue Manager: Yong Hwa what are you looking at?

Yong Hwa: Nothing Hyung.

CN Blue Manager: Don’t ever think of it. We are heading straight to Seoul.

Yong Hwa: What are you talking about Hyung?

CN Blue Manager: Don’t deny it Yong Hwa. I’m sure you know what I’m telling you.

Yong Hwa: Hyung we still have time. Can…

CN Blue Manager: Mianhe Yong Hwa but I can’t allow you. I’m doing this not only for you but for her too. You know the consequences if they see you there.

Yong Hwa: I’ll disguise Hyung.

CN Blue Manager: My answer is final.

Their manager left them to check for Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun.

Jung Shin: Hyung, I know you miss Noona but I think Manager Hyung is right.

Yong Hwa looked at him.

Jung Shin: If you will go there alone no one can help you in case someone sees you there. If one of us will go with you it’s more obvious. That way they will know we went there for Noona.

Yong Hwa: But I really want to see her. I saw her Ameblo update. She looked so tired and sad. I just want to comfort her.

Jung Shin: Hyung I know. But right now just let Noona finish her dinner show. Isn’t it her drama just ended? As far as I know she always find it hard to let go of her character in every drama that she had. Maybe she’s still thinking about it. It’s also good for her to be busy so she can let go easily.

Yong Hwa sighed.

Not far from them there are two girls that are looking at them.

stoneflower : Who would have known that we will see them here?

ApluSbaBy : You’re right. Apparently we did the right decision to just keep our original flight going to Tokyo.

stoneflower : Thanks to the slow connection at the hotel.

ApluSbaBy : Now I take back saying it’s a bad choice staying there.

The two girls laugh. Yong Hwa and Jung Shin noticed them.

Yong Hwa’s POV: What are they laughing at? Are they one of those who want to see if I’m wearing or using the couple gift that they gave me? Well I’m sorry. You won’t see me wear that stuff again.

(A/N: Yong Hwa-ssi I think you got it wrong. Dooliers don’t do that. Right you Kekeke)

Jung Shin: Hyung who are you looking at? Is Noona here?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I just noticed those girls laughing.

Jung Shin: And?

Yong Hwa: I’m just curious if they are here to follow us.

Jung Shin: (Look at the two girls who are still laughing) I don’t think so Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Really?

Jung Shin: Deh! If they are really here to follow us they should have taken our photos already instead of talking and laughing.

Yong Hwa: You have a point there.

Jung Shin: With the way they behave I think they are from the Dooley team.

Yong Hwa: And how would you know that?

Jung Shin: Have you forgotten Hyung that I am the CEO/Founder of Dooley Couple Supporters. So I know how a true and real Dooliers behave.

Yong Hwa: (Laughed) Araso CEO-nim.

The two girls stop laughing when they heard Yong Hwa’s laugh.

stoneflower : I wonder why he is laughing?

ApluSbaBy : Maybe he is happy because he will see someone special?

stoneflower : You mean he could probably be…

ApluSbaBy : I don’t think he will take the risk to go there. We all know how vocal they are in saying that both prefer to have private relationship.

stoneflower : Then probably they have to wait until she returned to Korea for them to meet.

ApluSbaBy : I think so.

 

When they reached Incheon airport fans were waiting for them. Yong Hwa carries all the gifts that fans gave them. He s

 

Shin Hye had the time to rest first before the press conference for Miracle in Room No.7.  Her manager asked her to rest first because he noticed that she looked tired. When they are already at the venue for press conference she already look better but there’s still something missing in her eyes.

Manager Jun: Feeling better now?

Shin Hye nods and rest first on the couch while waiting for the press conference to start. She didn’t notice that her manager moved a bit far form her and got his phone to call someone. Then after a few minutes he walks closer to her and gives his phone to her.

Shin Hye: Oppa?

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah talk to him so I can see your smile again.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Manager Jun: Someone in Seoul is missing you too.

Shin Hye smile and talk to her namja.

 

During the interview she managed to smile already.

“I love hot springs. I'm dreaming of going to hot springs in Japan but Shin Hye you can’t go because of the schedule (laughs). Japan has many delicious foods and sweets.”

 

Later that night the CN Blue boys are already at the pre-recording of their performance for SBS Gayo Daejun.

Jung Shin: Yong Hwa Hyung looked so energetic.

Jong Hyun: He is always like that when we performed.

Min Hyuk: Especially when he got the chance to talk to someone in Tokyo. (He winked)

 

Meanwhile in Tokyo, that someone that Min Hyuk mentioned is already in her hotel room reading some fan accounts of CN Blue fans that went to the pre-recording.

FA by Cnblue_容小微

Yong Hwa wore blue long coat today. His handsome level goes to new heights~

FA by Lok_Boice

Jung Yong Hwa..don't you feel hurt for hitting the mic twice?!

FA by saturnkr

I'm at pre recording of SBS gayo. Hiphop version of I'm sorry with two rappers.

Pre recording finished. It's mini concert from now. Members took off suits and are wearing short sleeves. Sound checking now.

FA by Starlitjyh

The deranged JYH is back..his Live condition is very good, knocked into the mic himself, hahaha.

FA by Wintercherub

Lolx...flirty Yong on the go? Read fans said he's giving lots of winks & flying kisses on stage~ =p

FA by Linda王嘉楠/cr:DIDIAN weibo

When Yong Hwa was on the way down the steps and passed by her, she blurted out and said, very handsome in Chinese. Yong Hwa overheard it and turned back to ask her are you a Chinese (from mainland)? Then, Yong Hwa blurted out in chinese~你好 ni hao (how are you/hello) and shake hand with her. After that, childishly he ran to tell the 3 boys that there is a Chinese. Jung Shin was very excited to ask who? who?..

FA by Furry Bunny

Fan asked Yonghwa is he not feeling well? He said no.. don't worry.. pre recording fighting

 

Yong Hwa was on his way to their van when he received a message.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye’s KKT Conversation:

Shin Hye: Can I disturb the handsome leader Jung?

Yong Hwa: Yes you may Pretty Park.

Shin Hye: Are you that energetic that you hit yourself with the mic twice?

Yong Hwa: I’m just enjoying our performance. Don’t worry I’m not hurt.

Shin Hye: Enjoying? So that’s why you keep on giving winks and flying kisses to your fans?

He frowned with her last message. He is about to call her but one of their manager saw him and tap his shoulder.

CN Blue Manager: Yong Hwa fans are looking at you now. Some are even taking your photos.

Yong Hwa saw the fans. He looked at them and smile before going inside the van.

Once he enters the van he immediately calls Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Jagiya…

The three boys looked at each other and smile.

 

Dec 21

[21Dec13 @CNBLUE_4]: With Dok2 ! aka. Gonzo

The boys are still in their dorm when Yong Hwa updated their twitter account. They just stay at home as they will have fan signing during late afternoon.

 

The CN Blue boys are scheduled to have their fan signing for “Present” Album at Myeongdong.

After the event, the boys were heading back to their dorm when Min Hyuk suddenly said something to Yong Hwa.

Min Hyuk: Mianhe Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Wae?

Min Hyuk: You are my Hyung but you also know that I love Noona.

Yong Hwa: Noona as in Shin Hye? What are you talking about?

Min Hyuk: You will find out soon Hyung. (He then went out of the van as they already reached their dorm)

Yong Hwa: What is he talking about?

Jung Shin: I have no idea Hyung.

Jong Hyun: He mentioned Shin Hye right? Today is her dinner show in Japan. Could it be something about that?

Yong Hwa: I need to know. (He got his phone and calls someone but he is not answering)

Jung Shin: Maybe the dinner show is already starting.

Yong Hwa: I’m not calling her.

Jung Shin: Then who?

Yong Hwa: Jun Hyung.

Jong Hyun: I’m sure he is also busy helping Shin Hye. Just call her later or better yet try to search online.

Yong Hwa: (He smile) I think you’re right. And if I can’t find anything Min Hyuk better be ready to answer me.

 

Meanwhile in Tokyo, the fans are already at the venue. They are having their dinner first before the show.

After the dinner, the show started. During the afternoon and dinner parties, Shin Hye sang her songs from "Flower Boy Next Door," "The Inheritors," and did a Christmas song medley.

At some part they also show video messages from artists she worked and close with.

Baek Sung Hyun – Stairways to Heaven

Kim Kwangsoo of Supernova

Kang Min Hyuk of CN Blue

Mir of MBLAQ

Kim Woo Bin – The Inheritors

 

At that time in Seoul, Min Hyuk stayed inside his room to avoid his Hyung.

Min Hyuk: I should have not say sorry to Hyung. I thought Jun Hyung told him about that.

But after almost two hours he needs to go out of his room already. It’s past dinner time and he is now hungry.

The moment he went out of his room he saw his three fellow band mates.

Yong Hwa: Finally! I thought you will stay there until morning.

Jung Shin: Yong Hwa Hyung called for pizza delivery. The food just arrived.

Jong Hyun: Better eat now before he asks you something.

Min Hyuk know that he don’t have any choice but to answer Yong Hwa. So he might as well eat first.

They were almost done eating the pizza when Yong Hwa looked at him.

Min Hyuk: Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Now that you are full, care to explain what you told me on our way back home a while ago?

Min Hyuk: (Got his phone) Hyung read this.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: Just read it first Hyung.

Yong Hwa took his phone and starts to read it. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun also move on both side of Yong Hwa to read. While reading it the two boys beside Yong Hwa can’t stop commenting at certain part of the fan account.

Park Shin Hye's Japan Dinner Show News and Postscript

Credit as per link of the original FA

PSH said after had ended, she felt that it is a pity.
So she purposely scheduled her days to be very busy, she went ice-skating with her friends until late at night and after that she went to meet her family and friends.
If she was to be alone, she will always think about and she will feel suffocating.

Jung Shin: I knew it Noona really find it hard to let go of her character.

Jong Hyun: I wonder whose friends she went out with until late night.

Min Hyuk: (He already read the fan account so he understand what they are talking about) Maybe Hong Ki Hyung, Geun Suk Hyung, Jong Hoon Hyung…

Yong Hwa: Does she only have male friends? Maybe she went out with Im Semi.

Jong Hyun: It would be better if she’s with the guys. Staying out late is not safe for both girls only.

Jung Shin: Jun Hyung for sure is with them.

Yong Hwa didn’t say anything. He continues reading.

When mentioning the movie about "Scissors, Paper, Stone Love", mentioned about her perspective of love.
Saying that if such thing happen to her, she will be showing "Scissors".
Saying that in fact when she faces relationship, she is the "positive/active" type of person. If there's someone that she likes, she will be [glowing] = [Unable to control happiness from flowing out from her face] something like that but she won't be the one to be confessing first, she will just always be smiling at that person.

Jung Shin: But Noona always smile. People might think that who ever she’s with and saw her smiling comfortably will assume he like her.

Min Hyuk: She’s always smiling when she is with Min Ho Hyung.

Yong Hwa looked at him after he mentioned Min Ho.

Min Hyuk: Well she is also smiling when she’s with Woo Bin Hyung and the other casts. You should just continue reading Hyung. (He smile and did a peace sign)

In the end of the Japan FM, they played the website's BTS videos and photographs. They also played the video of the last scene when they ending the filming of strolling under the snow, after the director shout "cut", Shin Hye started to drop tears, saying that she felt reluctant (unwilling) / she could not bear.
Saying that if she can rewind the time and start filming from the start over again, she will be acting even better. She's smiling and tearing up at the same time.

Jung Shin: But she did well with Inheritors.

Jong Hyun: That’s not what others think. Some are saying her acting is still the same.

Min Hyuk: Noona act that way because that’s what her character is asking for.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I didn’t know about this. With all her sacrifices they still have to say that.

He was getting furious with what he heard until he read the next part which surprises him.

There's a recorded VCR, everyone in the VCR gave PSH an "award". Kang Min Hyuk gave PSH a loyalty award, saying that they already filmed together in two different dramas and am already very close to her. PSH commented that is it because I did a consultation regarding questions about love for him that's why he gave me such an award.

Yong Hwa: Loyalty award? (While looking at Min Hyuk)

The two boys looked at him confuse as they haven’t read that part.

Min Hyuk: I guess it’s time for me to explain now.

Yong Hwa: Yes you have to.

Min Hyuk: I gave Noona that award because that’s what I promised her.

Yong Hwa: Promise? Then why did she mention consultation about love?

Start of Flashback>>>

Min Hyuk was already on his way to his car when she received a message from Shin Hye.

Shin Hye’s KKT Message: Min Hyuk-ah, can you and Noona talk first?

Min Hyuk smile and reply to Shin Hye. They decided to talk inside Shin Hye’s van. Manager Jun left them first.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah is there something that you want to ask Noona?

Min Hyuk: Nothing Noona.

Shin Hye: You are not telling me the truth. I noticed how you looked at Min Ho Oppa a while ago.

Min Hyuk: (He sighed) Noona if I ask you now will you tell me the truth?

Shin Hye: I will. Since when did I lie to you?

Min Hyuk: You never but you always ignore me when I asked you about Yong Hwa Hyung.

Shin Hye just look at him.

Min Hyuk: Don’t worry Noona. I won’t ask you about Hyung. I am just really curious about something.

Shin Hye: What is it?

Min Hyuk: Noona are you…

Shin Hye: What?

Min Hyuk: All this time that we are filming the drama, is it really just Eun Sang falling in love with Kim Tan or…

Shin Hye: (Hold his hand) In front of you now is your Shin Hye Noona. When the camera starts filming that is Shin Hye the actress.

Min Hyuk: But Noona…

Shin Hye: Is it about the scene when we filmed at the party of Chan Young and Bona?

Min Hyuk nods.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah like what you have said the woman you are looking at that time was Chan Young’s best friend and not Min Hyuk’s Noona.

Min Hyuk smile.

Min Hyuk’s POV: I’m glad to hear that Noona and for sure Yong Hwa Hyung will be happy if he found out about that.

Shin Hye: That’s better. (She hugged him) You are more handsome when you smile.

Min Hyuk: More handsome than Yong Hwa Hyung?

Shin Hye let go of their hug and looked at him.

Min Hyuk: You are still not going to answer me Noona?

Shin Hye giggle.

Min Hyuk: Araso. I won’t ask you that anymore. How about who is more handsome Yong Hwa Hyung or Min Ho Hyung?

Shin Hye: (She stops giggling) Are you really asking me that?

Min Hyuk nods.

Min Hyuk’s POV: I just want to make sure Noona.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, you are now in front of your Shin Hye Noona and not your best friend Eun Sang. If you know me you will know my answer. Do I still have to tell you? (She smile)

Min Hyuk’s POV: Aigoo! The smile thatyou only show when Hyung’s name is mentioned. I shouldn’t have doubted you Noona. Mian.

Min Hyuk: No need Noona. I know your loyalty. Whether with your friends, family or the one you love, I know you are very loyal Noona. You should receive a loyalty award.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Min Hyuk: Deh! One of these days I will give you one.

Shin Hye: I will wait for that.

End of Flashback<<<

Jung Shin: So that’s the reason why you gave her loyalty award.

Jong Hyun: You really asked her that?

Min Hyuk: Noona was the one who initiated that.

They looked at Yong Hwa who is reading the fan account again.

Jung Shin: Hyung!

Yong Hwa: Min Hyuk-ah… why did you doubt Shin Hye’s loyalty at first. Did something happened during your filming that you think she’s really falling for him?

Min Hyuk: Well…

Jong Hyun: It’s your fault.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jong Hyun: If you didn’t ignore us every time we asked you about Shin Hye then we wouldn’t think that there’s something wrong going on with your relationship and that she's falling for Min Ho-ssi already.

Yong Hwa: You mean you too? How about you Jung Shin?

Jung Shin nods.

Yong Hwa: Are you all really serious about that? Just because I don’t talk or ignore conversation about Shin Hye then you think there’s really something wrong.

Jong Hyun: You never fail to talk about her. And worst is during the release of the closet kiss you didn’t get jealous at all.

Yong Hwa: Is that really what you think?

The three boys looked at him.

Jung Shin: You did?

Min Hyuk: How?

Yong Hwa chuckled and told them about happened on the day Shin Hye filmed the closet kiss.

(A/N: Please refer to Chapter 97 on what happened the day of closet kiss filming)

Min Hyuk: You mean the reason you went home early morning is because you are with Noona?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Min Hyuk: But I asked Jun Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye asked Eomeoni to tell Hyung that she is still sleeping. I was still there when he called.

Jung Shin: If you know about the kiss and you were at Noona’s house. It means you were there when her Abeoji said about the skin ship?

Yong Hwa smile.

Jung Shin: Hyung why are you just smiling?

Jong Hyun: Jung Shin-ah, I think it’s not really Shin Hye’s Abeoji who doesn’t like it.

Jung Shin: What do you mean?

Jong Hyun: Remember when that article was out and we are all wondering why Shin Hye mentioned that comments of her Abeoji and Eomeoni?

Jung Shin: (Looked at Yong Hwa) So it’s really not Noona’s Abeoji but Yong Hwa Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Don’t look at me like that. I didn’t know that Shin Hye will say that.

Min Hyuk: But still you told her. Maybe Noona said that to lessen your jealousy.

Jung Shin: Then why didn’t you buy Noona Tokyo Banana that time?

Min Hyuk: I remember that.

Yong Hwa: Because I know you will buy for her.

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: At that time we have an agreement.

Jong Hyun: Agreement? Is that the reason why you are both acting like that?

Jung Shin: Hyung what is it?

Min Hyuk: What really happened that the night of your second anniversary?

Yong Hwa: Mian. For now I can’t tell you yet because the agreement is still valid.

Jung Shin: Mwo?

Min Hyuk: But you are already talking about Noona now?

Yong Hwa: I’ll let you know once everything is back to normal.

Jong Hyun’s POV: What is that agreement?

 

Dec 22

The fan signing event at Apgujeong-dong went smoothly. During the event they didn’t mentioned names related to Min Hyuk’s drama. Yong Hwa already asked them not to do that again.

 

After the fan signing event, all the boys take the same van with his band mates from the venue. Once they reached their dorm, Yong Hwa told them that he will be going out for graduate school interview.

Jung Shin: Hyung are you going back to school?

Yong Hwa: I’m planning but nothing definite yet.

 

Yong Hwa was already on their dorm waiting for someone’s message. He keeps on checking his phone but no message at all. So he decided to check her social media accounts.

He first checked her Ameblo account since she just had an event in Japan.

Yong Hwa: No update?

Same with her Weibo account, she didn’t update.

Yong Hwa: Last one. If still no update with her twitter account I will call her.

He smiles when he saw there’s an update.

[22Dec13 @ssinz]: Thank you for your volunteer efforts and for coming out to the airport today. The weather is very cold, everyone be careful not to catch a cold and please return safely..^^ thanks..^_^

Yong Hwa: She probably tweeted this while waiting for the plane to take off.

He checked the time on his phone and compared it against the time of her tweet.

Yong Hwa: The plane should be reaching soon.

He got his car key and went out of his room.

Min Hyuk: Hyung are you going out? It’s almost midnight.

Yong Hwa: I just need to go somewhere now.

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah we don’t have schedule for tomorrow. He is always at home so let him enjoy.

Yong Hwa is in a hurry as he really needs to be there on time. He didn’t hear what Jung Shin said.

Jung Shin: Let Lee Shin meet Gyu Won since he wasn’t allowed to meet her in Tokyo.

The two boys smile as they understand what he meant.

 

He was already parked near their house.

Yong Hwa: I should have just goes straight to the airport. I’m sure she will do her ninja move again and no one will notice her.

He smile remembering how she always try not to get the attention of people whenever she’s flying out and back to Korea.

But he still tried to search and was surprised to see a photo of her at the airport.

Yong Hwa: How did they manage to take this? Did they intentionally do this?

He also read a fan account.

[131222 FA cr.Sunny土小色] Incidentally welcomed Park Shin Hye back..not tall but she's very pretty very westernized vibes very gentle! Especially good to fans! Complexion is really good & (her) face is so small..really a big beauty ah!

Yong Hwa: Kind, sweet and of course beautiful.

He was checking on her photos when he heard a knock on his window. He smiled and opens his car window.

Yong Hwa: Annyeonghaseyo Abeoji.

Mr. Park: Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa. Are you waiting for Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: Deh Abeoji.

Mr. Park: Then what are you doing here? Let’s go inside and wait for her there. Someone might see you here.

Yong Hwa went out of his car and follow Shin Hye’s father.

Yong Hwa: Did I disturb you Abeoji?

Mr. Park: Aniyo. We just got back from the restaurant also.

Inside the Park’s residence, Mrs. Park is setting some food at the dining table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter