Goodbye Seju... Hello Yong Hwa! Goodbye Eun Sang... Hello Shin Hye?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 December 2013

- Yong Hwa last filming day & farewell party for MHIYD (Dec 03)

- CN Blue’s Arena Tour 2013: One More Time @ Hiroshima, Japan (Dec 06)

- CN Blue’s ‘Present’ Album Fansign Event in Daejeon (Dec 07)

- Shin Hye @ Inheritors Charity Bazaar & last filming day (Dec 12)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Dec 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

At that time somewhere in Seoul, the couple (in their separate cars) are faced with one question from their respective manager.

Shin Hye on her way to filming…

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, you know how much I respect your decision when it comes to your love life. But I want to ask you this… Are you and Yong Hwa no longer together as a couple?

Yong Hwa on his way to their dorm…

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Yong Hwa-ah, I know I’m not in the position to ask you about your love life. But I want to ask you this… Are you and Shin Hye no longer together as a couple?

 

Dec 01

Shin Hye and Manager Jun left Seoul early in the morning for her filming. She will be filming at Mukho Lighthouse Park. It is a fishing area on the east coast of South Korea (Seoul is on west coast)

(A/N: Info credit from PSHIFC)

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, are you still sleepy?

Shin Hye: Aniyo Oppa.

Manager Jun: Tired?

Shin Hye: A bit.

Manager Jun: Missing someone?

Shin Hye just smile and took her phone instead of answering her manager.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, I’m still waiting for your reply on my question. You know that you can always trust me.

Shin Hye: Oppa I know that. For now just trust me that everything is ok and there’s nothing for you to worry.

Manager Jun: Araso.

Manager’s Jun POV: I hope there’s really nothing for me to worry Shin Hye.

Shin Hye’s POV: Oppa Mian. I think its better that for now I focus on Eun Sang.

Shin Hye then reminisce Min Hyuk’s call.

Start of Flashback>>>

Shin Hye is on her break from filming. She’s checking the news, comments and reactions on her cover version of Standing Egg’s song. Suddenly her phone rings.

Shin Hye’s POV: Why is Min Hyuk calling me?

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Shin Hye-ah, why are you just staring at your phone? It’s ringing.

Shin Hye: Deh Eonni.

She answers her phone.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah! Wae?

Min Hyuk: Nothing. I just want to congratulate you on your new song.

Shin Hye: Gomawo. Are you talking about my cover version of Standing Egg’s song?

Min Hyuk: Deh Noona.

Shin Hye: Do you like it?

Min Hyuk: Of course Noona. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun Hyung also like it.

Shin Hye: Chincha? Tell them that I’m thankful and happy that they like it.

Shin Hye’s POV: Did I just hear Jung Shin? I think they are listening to our conversation.

Min Hyuk: Noona is that your favourite song of Standing Egg?

Shin Hye: I love all their songs but when they offer me to sing that song I felt like singing it.

Min Hyuk: Noona…

Shin Hye: Deh?

Shin Hye’s POV: I think I know where this conversation is going to.

Min Hyuk: Did Yong Hwa Hyung… (He was interrupted by Shin Hye)

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah, Mian. I have to do the retouch of my make up now. We will be filming the next scene already.

Min Hyuk: Oh! It’s ok Noona.

Shin Hye: Bye!

Min Hyuk: Bye Noona.

Once she ended the call, she saw her stylist looking at her.

Shin Hye: Eonni?

Shin Hye’s Stylist: Shin Hye-ah, you can still rest first before I do the retouch of your make up. You still have 30 minutes left.

Shin Hye: Aniyo Eonni. You can do it now.

Shin Hye’s Stylist POV: Why did Shin Hye said that to Min Hyuk? Did he say something for her to do that?

After her stylist finished her make up retouch, she was left alone again at one side.

Shin Hye’s POV: Min Hyuk-ah, mian for ignoring you. I am now Cha Eun Sang. This is for the better.

End of Flashback<<<

(A/N: This is Shin Hye’s POV on her conversation with Min Hyuk on November 17 in Chapter 95)

In Seoul, later that day, Yong Hwa ended his filming and now on his way back to their dorm.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Yong Hwa-ah, if you think I already forgot what I asked you a few days ago then you are wrong.

Yong Hwa: What are you talking about Hyung?

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Don’t act as if you don’t know. You can trust me Yong Hwa. You know that from the start I always support you and Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Hyung I trust you. (He smile) In time I’ll let you know.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear): Araso.

CN Blue Manager (Pooh Bear) POV: I hope there’s really nothing to worry Yong Hwa. I can’t afford to see a gloomy Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Mianhe Hyung. Let me focus on Seju for now.

Yong Hwa remembers his conversation with his band mates when Shin Hye released her song.

Start of Flashback>>>

Yong Hwa returned from filming and saw his fellow band mates in the living room.

Jung Shin: Hyung!

Yong Hwa’s POV: I’m sure they will ask me about it. I’ll just go straight to my room.

Yong Hwa nods and starts to walk to his room.

Jong Hyun: Have you listen to Shin Hye’s latest song?

Yong Hwa: (Looked at Jong Hyun) Are you talking about her OST for Inheritors?

Jong Hyun: Aniyo. She released a new song.

Yong Hwa: I haven’t heard it. I’m too busy with filming.

Jung Shin: Hyung…

Yong Hwa: (He ignores Jung Shin) What do you think of the song that I asked you to listen. Do you think we can include it in our next album?

Jong Hyun: (Look at Jung Shin first then to Yong Hwa) We listened to it already.

Yong Hwa: So what do you think about it?

Jung Shin: It’s heart breaking Hyung.

Jong Hyun: I agree with Jung Shin. It’s a break up song right?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Jong Hyun: The guy is the one who initiated it. (He looked at Yong Hwa) But the guy is not really happy with the break up. It’s like…

Min Hyuk: He did that because he can’t fight for her anymore.

Yong Hwa nods.

Yong Hwa’s POV: They really got the meaning of the song. I shouldn’t really underestimate them.

Jong Hyun: But there’s something that I’m really curious of.

Yong Hwa: What is it?

Jong Hyun: Why do you want to include a break up song in our album?

Yong Hwa: Wae? What’s wrong with that?

Jong Hyun: Nothing. It’s just that the song Shin Hye released today is also about break up song.

Jung Shin: But the girl is still in denial and hoping they will reconcile.

Yong Hwa: Maybe it’s for the promotion of their drama.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Is my excuse too lame?

Min Hyuk: As you have said a while ago Hyung, she just released her song OST for our drama. And I don’t see the relation of the song “Break up for you not yet for me” to our drama right now. (He emphasised the title of the song)

Jong Hyun: Of all the songs of Standing Egg why she choose that song?

Yong Hwa: I’m not sure about that. I’m going to my room now. Let’s just discuss again if we will include “Love Is” to our next album.

He left them and goes to this room. Once inside his room he got his phone. He searched for Shin Hye’s cover version of Standing Egg’s song and listened to it.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Why did you choose this song? I thought we already agreed on this.

End of Flashback<<<

(A/N: This is Yong Hwa’s POV on her conversation with Min Hyuk on November 17 in Chapter 95)

 

Dec 02

The three boys are in their dorm waiting for Marry Him If You Dare to start when suddenly Jung Shin saw something online.

Jung Shin: Is Hyung filming now?

Jong Hyun: Deh! It’s their last filming day today? Wae-yo?

Jung Shin: Is Noona filming today?

Min Hyuk: I think so.

Jung Shin: Omo!

Jong Hyun: Yah! What’s wrong?

Jung Shin: Someone saw Hyung with Noona?

Min Hyuk/Jong Hyun: Mwo?!

He showed them the photos that he is looking at.

Jung Shin: Some comments say it was Manager Jun but some are saying it was Hyung.

The two boys checked the pictures.

Min Hyuk: I think this is not Hyung.

Jong Hyun: Me too. He wouldn’t dare go there. He is aware that there are a lot of people around.

Jung Shin: But they say that’s why he hides his face.

Jong Hyun: The hair of the guy maybe closer to Yong Hwa’s hair color. But the eyes are smaller like Min Hyuk.

Jung Shin: How about we check to confirm?

Min Hyuk: I already did that. Manager Hyung said, Yong Hwa Hyung is still filming and didn’t leave their filming site. They are still filming until now.

Jong Hyun: How about Shin Hye?

Min Hyuk: Hyung Jun said that the guy with Shin Hye Noona is one of the staff from Inheritors. He bought coffee for Noona that’s why he wasn’t able to go with her.

Jung Shin: Why hide his face?

Min Hyuk: I knew that staff. He doesn’t want his picture to appear online. Whenever we are filming and the site is easily seen by fans, he will do that.

Jung Shin: So it’s not really Hyung. (He looked sad)

Min Hyuk: Why do you want it to be Hyung?

Jung Shin: If that guy is Hyung then it only means that they are still together.

Jong Hyun: Jung Shin-ah, that’s not the only way to prove that they are still together. Let’s just wait for the time when he will tell us the truth.

 

Dec 03

During their break from filming, Shin Hye was surprised when her management give her cake to celebrate her 10th Year Anniversary. Kang Ha Neul is also present that time.

Ha Neul: Congratulations on your 10th year anniversary Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Ha Neul!

Ha Neul: Are you happy Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Shin Hye’s POV: I am happy because I’m Shin Hye the actress. I am Eun Sang now. But am I really happy?

Shin Hye received a lot of messages for her anniversary. To thank her fans she then updated her twitter account.

[03Dec13 @ssinz]: Thank you everyone for the many celebratory and supportive messages. So many wonderful events has happened this year. Thanks to these events, I have lived through this year happily. Thank you so much.. ^^

After updating, she was about to keep her phone when she heard a KKT notification.

Yong Hwa’s KKT Message: Congratulations Actress Park Shin Hye! I hope you can work with YBS Company in the future. Greetings from the CEO of YBS Company… Park Seju.

Shin Hye’s POV: YBS CEO Park Seju?

At that time Yong Hwa is getting ready to leave their dorm after he sent his message to Shin Hye. He will attend his drama’s farewell party.

Jung Shin: Hyung are you leaving now to attend your drama’s farewell party?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Jong Hyun: You look different.

Min Hyuk: I can’t see CEO Seju anymore.

Yong Hwa: (He smile) Jung Yong Hwa is back. Bye!

He left the three looking at each other.

Jung Shin: What does he mean by that?

Jong Hyun: It means he is back as our leader and no longer an actor.

Min Hyuk’s POV: Is that really the reason?

At the farewell party of Marry Him If You Dare, his co actors noticed his change in look.

Choi Myung Gil: Where is CEO Park of YBS?

Yong Hwa: Sunbae-nim?

Choi Myung Gil: (To Eun Hye) Eun Hye-ssi, who is this guy in front of us? I thought CEO Park is coming today?

Eun Hye: Myung Gil-ssi I think he is busy. And this guy here is Jung Yong Hwa. He is the leader of CN Blue.

Choi Myung Gil: Really? It’s nice to meet you Jung Yong Hwa-ssi.

The two ladies smile when they see the confused look on Yong Hwa’s face.

Eun Hye: Yong Hwa-ah, we are just kidding you.

Yong Hwa: Noona?

Choi Myung Gil: This is the first time I see you looking like that. During our script reading you are already into your character as Seju. But now, I can see the CN Blue leader. And I must say I prefer that look.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida sunbae-nim.

They all watched the last episode together. When the final credit was finally shown on screen, Yong Hwa smiled.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Goodbye Seju… Hello Yong Hwa.

 

Dec 05

While Shin Hye is busy filming the CN Blue boys are at the airport heading to Hiroshima for their Arena Tour.

At the airport, they will also film some scenes for Cheongdam-dong 111. Yong Hwa and Jung Shin are wearing the cap designed by the maknae. They are both so playful.

They were all walking to the immigration when Yong Hwa suddenly left them to get something.

The three boys continue walking when they suddenly heard some fans shouting “Lee Min Ho” and “Kim Tan”

Jung Shin: Mwo?! Lee Min Ho!

Jong Hyun: I also heard Kim Tan.

Min Hyuk: Why will they say that?

The two boys looked and Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Wae?

Jung Shin: Why do you have to wear like that?

Min Hyuk: What’s wrong with my outfit today? This look is so good and…

Jong Hyun: You look like Kim Tan.

Min Hyuk: Eh?

Jung Shin: Have you forgotten that we always watch Inheritors so we know what his outfits are?

Jong Hyun: I think they thought he is filming here because there are camera men filming us.

Min Hyuk: I totally forgot that. I’m glad Hyung is not here.

The three boys then went straight to the boarding area. Yong Hwa later follows them. He looked so happy and keeps on blowing kisses to the fans.

Later that night when they are already in Horishima Jung Shin updated their twitter account.

[05Dec13 @CNBLUE_4]: This is Jungshin~ Arrived in Hiroshima for CNBLUE Arena Tour. What will happen in CheongDamDong 111 today.. Would be good if it was interesting~~ Please do catch the live broadcast later!! Good night, may “Love Fall(s)”..ㅋㅋRomantic JS

Shin Hye at that time already finished filming.

Manager Jun: Are you ready to go home now Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

Just then Lee Min Ho approach Shin Hye.

Min Ho: Shin Hye-ah, are you going home now?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

Min Ho: You really look beautiful in that dress.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Oppa. (She smiles)

Min Ho: I’m glad that I accepted this role as Kim Tan. If not I won’t be able to be with a beautiful lady like you.

Shin Hye: Oppa you don’t have to flatter me. We are already done filming and right now I’m no longer Eun Sang.

Min Ho: I know and I think there’s no difference. Eun Sang and Shin Hye are the same. They are both beautiful lady.

Shin Hye: Aniyo Oppa. They are different. Eun Sang is a woman in love with Kim Tab while Shin Hye is…

Min Ho: Is what?

Shin Hye: Is the actress acting as Eun Sang.

Min Ho: Is Shin Hye not in love right now?

Shin Hye: Oppa, Shin Hye is always in love… but not with Kim Tan. (She smile)

Min Ho’s POV: If she’s not in love with Kim Tan could it be… (He smile)

Min Ho: Shin Hye-ah…

Shin Hye: Oppa I’ll go first. We still have filming tomorrow. Bye.

 

Dec 06

Shin Hye finished filming early for the day. She went to a bookstore in Kyobo to look for a diary and some books. As usual she wears something that will not catch attention to the people in that bookstore.

She smile when she saw some dream catchers. She took a photo of it. Once she got the diary and book she left the bookstore already.

On their way home, they passed by Lotte Department Store. An idea came up to her. She took a photo of it and after that a selca of her.

She then updated her twitter account.

[06Dec13 @ssinz]: After I came back from filming in East Sea I went to Kyobo Book Store alone.. While shopping for a diary I saw dreamcatchers... I... I.. want to buy you? Diary.. Books.. Excited.. 

(A/N: East Sea is where Cha Eun Sang's house is. Kyobo is a bookstore chain in Seoul. cr PSHIFC)

Shin Hye’s POV: Will he understand that it is Shin Hye’s tweet and not Eun Sang? I think I should tweet one more pic.

[06Dec13 @ssinz]: Want to go.. place that's filled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter