Cha Eun Sang and Park Se Ju... Behind the Camera

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 October 2013

- Shin Hye filming for Running Man (Oct 01)

- You're Beautiful 4th Year Anniversary (Oct 07)

- Inheritors Press Conference (Oct 07)

- First Episode of Inheritors (Oct 09)

- Marry Him If You Dare Press Conference (Oct 10)

- First Episode of Marry Him If You Dare (Oct 14)

- CN Blue’s BangBang Fan Signing Event (Oct 17)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Jakarta (Oct 19)

- Release of Yong Hwa’s Composition for Marry Him If You Dare OST (Oct 21)

- Shin Hye’s Job Sarangbang Fan Signing Event (Oct 22)

- Yong Hwa’s Special Fan Meeting for MHIYD (Oct 26)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Oct 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

At that time, Yong Hwa just woke up and the first thing he did is check his phone.

Yong Hwa: No message from her. I really missed her messages for me. Aissh!

Then he checks her tweets.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! How can he say that? I’m more handsome than him. This is enough!

He immediately went to the bathroom to shower. He didn’t even noticed Jong Hyun and Jung Shin who were both coming out of their respective room.

Jung Shin: What’s with Hyung? Does he have filming today?

Jong Hyun: I’m not sure. Let’s just ask him later. Are you going out today?

Jung Shin: I’ll just go to FNC.

Jong Hyun: Same here. How about we eat first before heading there?

Jung Shin: That’s a good idea. Let’s ask Hyung to come with us.

The two boys were at the living room waiting for Yong Hwa. When Yong Hwa came out of his room…

Yong Hwa: Are you two just staying here?

Jung Shin: Ani Hyung. We will both go to FNC.

Jong Hyun: Are you going with us?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I need to go somewhere first.

Jong Hyun: Filming?

Yong Hwa: (He shook his head) I’m going to meet a friend then I’ll go to FNC. Bye! See you later.

Then he left them.

Jung Shin: Meet a friend? Who?

Jong Hyun: I don’t know. Gaja! I’m hungry already.

Inside his car, Yong Hwa is not sure where he is going.

Yong Hwa: Where are they filming now? If I based on her tweet and the way Woo Bin-ssi is wearing a school uniform, probably they are filming in school right now. But where is the school location?

He got his phone and was about to press Min Hyuk’s number but had a second thought about it.

Yong Hwa: I don’t think it’s a good idea to ask him. I know he is still mad at me. But who will I ask?

He scrolled his phone contact and saw the name of the person who can help him. He calls that person.

Yong Hwa: Annyeongsayo Hyung.

Manager Jun: Yong Hwa?

Yong Hwa: Deh Hyung.

Manager Jun: Why did you call me? Is it because you can’t contact Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo Hyung. I know she’s filming now so I don’t want to disturb her.

Manager Jun: Then why did you call me?

Yong Hwa: It was actually about Min Hyuk.

Manager Jun: Min Hyuk?

Yong Hwa: I was trying to contact him but he is not answering. Is he filming now too?

Manager Jun: I think they are filming a scene together now. If you want to talk to him I can do that. They are not far from where I am now.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo Hyung. There’s no need to do that. Actually I just want to know where they are filming now.

Manager Jun: Wae-yo? Are you coming here?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo Hyung. I have filming too (He lied) It is one of our manager who probably will go there. He needs to get something from Min Hyuk.

Manager Jun: I’ll just message you the address here. Will that be ok?

Yong Hwa: Deh Hyung. Gomawo Hyung! Annyeong! (He happily ended the call)

Manager Jun’s POV: Why does he sound so happy?

An hour after Manger Jun’s conversation with Yong Hwa, Shin Hye and Min Hyuk were already done with their scenes.

Manager Jun: Min Hyuk-ah, your Hyung called just now.

Min Hyuk: Hyung?

Manager Jun: Yong Hwa. He just asked for the location of your filming.

Min Hyuk: (Look at Shin Hye and then back to Manager Jun) Wae-yo?

Manager Jun: He said your Manager will come to get something from you.

Min Hyuk: Get something from me? (He looks at the FNC staff that is with him) Did Manager Hyung contact you?

FNC Staff: Aniyo. I didn’t receive any message from him.

Min Hyuk: (To Manager Jun) Are you sure he is looking for me and not (Look at Shin Hye) Noona?

Manager Jun: I’m sure about that. I asked him if the reason why he contacted me is because he can’t get through Shin Hye’s phone. But he said no.

Shin Hye’s POV: I thought he is looking for me.

Min Hyuk: I’ll just call our Manager then. Gomawo Hyung.

Manager Jun: (To Shin Hye) Are you done with your filming?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa! I’m going to the next location now.

Manager Jun: How about you Min Hyuk?

Min Hyuk: Same here Hyung. But it’s not same location as Noona.

Manager Jun: Are you also going now too Min Hyuk?

Min Hyuk: Deh Hyung. I’ll just call our manager and inform him our next location. I need to be at the next scene now.

Manager Jun: Then let’s go.

Manager Jun and the FNC staff walked first. Shin Hye and Min Hyuk are walking behind them.

Min Hyuk: Noona I don’t think it is our manager who wanted to know the address where we are filming now.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Min Hyuk: If he really needs to give something to me he can just contact the staff who is with me.

Shin Hye: Maybe he can’t get through his and your phone that’s why he asked for Yong Hwa’s help.

Min Hyuk: I don’t think so Noona.

Shin Hye: So, are you trying to say that it’s Yong who wanted to know where we are filming now?

Min Hyuk nods.

Shin Hye: Are you sure? (She laugh) He can just ask you. Why bother Jun Oppa?

Min Hyuk: Noona you know that we are still not in speaking term right? Maybe he thinks that I won’t answer him if he ask me.

Shin Hye: I guess you have a point there. But if he really is coming here, where is he?

Min Hyuk: That I can’t answer you Noona. But if you like we can look for him first. I know you missed him already. (He smile)

Shin Hye: Yah! (Hit his arm) Who said I missed him?

Min Hyuk: Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Araso! But I’m not going to look for him. Gaja! You wouldn’t want to be late on your next scene right?

Min Hyuk: Deh!

They both walk to their respective cars and then said their goodbye.

Unknown to them not too far from where both their car were parked, someone actually saw them.

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, I really missed you. But this is not yet the right time and place. Min Hyuk, gomawo for always taking care of your Noona and for making her smile.

 

Oct 13

Shin Hye has no filming schedule so she and her dog went to the park with garden to enjoy a morning walk. While her dogs are playing, she updated her twitter account.

[13Oct13 @ssinz]: The angle of lively hands.. kk Rachel Yoo~ Pretty and adorable~~ Although she acts as a bad character, she is really a lovely girl♥ Making flower expressions, is considered a playful unni..kk

[13Oct13 @ssinz]: The sound when the dog is chewing on grass.. Ran and ran to the flower balcony and then out of the sudden, it just started to chew on grass..kkk ah so funny kkkk Nori, is it that delicious to eat~?kkkk

[13Oct13 @ssinz]: Seems like it's time to go for facial beauty treatment.. Ahyu, right....

Shin Hye’s POV: Life is really this simple. Things like this can make my dogs happy. I also just want simple things to make me happy. I really missed him. Should I just call him already? But what if he is not yet ready?

 

Oct 14

It’s the airing of Marry Him If You Dare first episode but Yong Hwa still have a scheduled filming.

Shin Hye is not filming for her drama but had a photo shoot for Holika Holika. During her break she tweet about the bouquet of flowers that the staff gave to her.

[14Oct13 @ssinz]: I came to shoot an ad and there was a bouquet in the dressing room..ㅇㅅㅇ..awww... Feels great ...♥  

Shin Hye’s POV: How I wish this were from my flower boy namja.

Her flower namja is busy filming at that time for almost five hours already at live bar in Daejeon.

Eun Hye: Finally we are done!

Yong Hwa: Deh Noona!

Eun Hye: At least we can watch the first episode tonight.

Yong Hwa: I hope it will receive good response from the viewers.

Eun Hye: I hope so too.

Yong Hwa: I’ll be going off first Noona.

Eun Hye: Going home?

Yong Hwa: Deh Noona. I’m going to watch it with the boys.

While on his way back to their dorm, Yong Hwa update their twitter account.

[14Oct13 @CNBLUE_4]: Hello everyone^^ Yonghwa here~ It's been so long!^^ Tonight at 10PM is the first broadcast of Marry Him If You Dare, clear all your appointments and watch it live!!!ㅋㅋ The weather becomes cold all of a sudden so wear warm clothes!

Yong Hwa’s POV: Shin-ah, I hope you see this. I may not be with you but I want you to take good care of your health.

He then check Shin Hye’s tweet. He saw the bouquet of flowers that she tweet.

Yong Hwa’s POV: I should be the one giving you that Jagiya. Wait! I can still do that right.

Yong Hwa: Hyung, can we go somewhere first before heading home?

When he reached their dorm, the boys are all there.

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin-ah, call for pizza delivery.

Jung Shin: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Let’s have it later while watching my drama. You’re all going to watch it with me right?

Jung Shin: Of course Hyung!

Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk just smile. They are busy playing online games.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Later no one is allowed to play games. We will watch my drama together.

He then went to his room.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, will you be watching it too?

He got his phone and browse the photos of him and Shin Hye that he have on his phone.

Yong Hwa: I really miss you. I can’t meet you yet but I hope those are enough for now.

He then check for news about his drama. While browsing some news, he came across about a video interview of Shin Hye regarding her co actors.

When Park Shin Hye was made to choose between Kim Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho as her ideal type, she burst into laughter. She then said “Choi Jin Hyuk oppa is better. He is manlier.

Yong Hwa: Good answer Jagiya.

He go through his contact and call someone. He look so happy after ending their conversation. That’s how Jung Shin saw him when he enter his room.

Jung Shin: You look so happy Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Am I?

Jung Shin: Deh!

Yong Hwa: I’m just happy because after two years people will see Jung Yong Hwa the actor again tonight.

Jung Shin: Oh! I thought it’s because of (He whisper) Noona.

Yong Hwa: You thought what?

Jung Shin: Nothing Hyung. Just want to remind you that the pizza delivery will come in a few minutes.

Yong Hwa: Ara! (Got his wallet) Here’s the payment. I’m going out in a bit.

Jung Shin: Araso Hyung.

The boys are in the living room enjoying their pizza while waiting for MHYID to start.

Min Hyuk was the first one to finish eating. He got his phone to browse their twitter account. The first tweet in their timeline is Shin Hye’s tweet. It was only a minute when she tweet it.

[14Oct13 @ssinz]: Yay ~ Beware of imitation!! Again beware!!! I'm happy to see name brands again. Thank you.^-^

Min Hyuk: Beware of imitation?

Jong Hyun: Mwo?! What imitation?

Min Hyuk: Nothing Hyung. I just read something.

Jung Shin: It’s about to start now.

Meanwhile at the Park residence, Shin Hye is reading her scripts for her filming the next day when his brother knock in her room.

Shin Won: Shin?

Shin Hye: The door is not lock Oppa.

Shin Won: (Enter her room) What are you doing here? It’s almost 10PM already.

Shin Hye: Oppa I know it’s almost 10PM. Wae-yo?

Shin Won: You know and then why are you still here and not going down in the living room.

Shin Hye: Oppa I don’t understand you.

Shin Won: Aigoo! Aren’t you going to support your namja?

Shin Hye frown.

Shin Won: Yong Hwa’s new drama is about to start. Aren’t you going to watch it?

Shin Hye: Oh! Mian Oppa I forgot. I was too focused reading my script.

Shin Won: Now that I reminded you, then you should go down. Gaja!

The truth is Shin Hye is contemplating on watching it. She don’t know how to feel watching Yong Hwa in a drama without her. She doesn’t want to feel the same when she decided to watched an episode of his WGM.

Shin Hye’s POV: If that time we are only friends and I feel sad what more now that we are in a relationship.

She has no choice but to follow his brother. For sure, he wouldn’t stop asking him if she will not watch it.

When they reached the living room, Shin Hye was surprised to see something at the centre table… a bouquet of red roses. Shin Won saw her reaction and smile.

Shin Won: Yong Hwa call me about that.

Shin Hye: Why?

Shin Won: He didn’t put your name as the receiver. He is just avoiding any issues.

Shin Hye: I understand Oppa.

She smile and read the message attached.

She’s teary-eyed after reading the message.

Shin Won: Shin-ah, are you ok?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa. (She wipe her tears) Let’s watch Yong’s drama.

When the drama ended, Yong Hwa looked at his band mates.

Yong Hwa: So what can you say about it?

Jong Hyun: I can’t say anything yet about the drama but…

Yong Hwa: But what?

Jong Hyun: You did good Hyung. I can’t see any trace of Yong Hwa or even the previous role you had.

Jung Shin: I agree with Jong Hyun Hyung.

Yong Hwa: (Looked at Min Hyuk) How about you Min Hyuk?

Min Hyuk: You and Eun Hye Noona looked good together on screen.

Yong Hwa: And?

Min Hyuk: I just hope someone won’t get jealous because of that. (He smile)

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Min Hyuk: Nothing Hyung. (He stands up and start to walk back on his room)

Yong Hwa: Yah! (Follow him) What do you mean by that?

Min Hyuk: Go check your phone Hyung. (He wink at him)

Yong Hwa looked at his phone and smile. He then proceeds to walk inside his own room.

The two boys are left in the living room.

Jung Shin: Hyung-ah, I think they are still not ok.

Jong Hyun: Not yet but I think soon they will.

Jung Shin: Are you sure?

Jong Hyun: Deh! (He stand up)

Jung Shin: Hyung where are you going?

Jong Hyun: In my room… to sleep.

Jung Shin: Mwo?! (He looked at the mess in their living room)

Jong Hyun: I’m sure you can handle that. Good night Jung Shin!

Jung Shin: Hyung! (He scratch his head) Aissh! Why do they always bully the maknae?

Inside Yong Hwa’s room, he is smiling reading Shin Hye’s message.

Shin Hye’s KKT Message: Gomawo Dragon Flower! The bouquet of red roses are beautiful. And because of that… I think the jealous namja is forgiven ;) But I think it’s the yeoja who is jealous now.

He then reply to her message.

Yong Hwa’s KKT Message: There’s no reason for the yeoja to be jealous. Park Seju must be mesmerized by Mirae but Jung Yong Hwa is only in love with Park Shin Hye.

The next day, Jung Shin tweet to show his support for MHIYD and Inheritors.

[15Oct13 @CNBLUE_4]: Hi, Jungshin here. Ho ho. Everyone have you watched “Marry Him If You Dare”? Of course you have and no matter what I think MHIYD is gonna be a big hit~ Please support “The Inheritors” too~! Also soon! CNBLUE’s concert in Jakarta! Indonesian BOICE please wait a little bit more~ (a selca in Daepyonim’s car!) Good morning~ 

 

Oct 16

Both Shin Hye and Yong Hwa are busy filming for their drama.

Shin Hye only started filming after lunch.

As for Yong Hwa’s filming, he was already done before midnight. He was on his way home when he saw Shin Hye’s tweet.

[16Oct13 @ssinz]: Tan took this photo for Eun Sang~ Wondered where we are going?? If you are curious, don't miss tonight's episode at 9:55pm (KST)!!! SBS let's support!!!

Yong Hwa’s POV: It look so hot where they filmed. Why did he take the photo that way? He should have done it in a different angle. Can’t he see that the sun is heading straight on Shin Hye’s face?

When he reached their dorm, only Min Hyuk is awake.

Yong Hwa: You’re still up?

Min Hyuk: I just got back from filming too.

Yong Hwa: Oh! (He look hesitant to ask him about Shin Hye)

Min Hyuk: Noona is still there. I’m not sure what time they will finish filming.

Yong Hwa: Do you usually finished late?

Min Hyuk: Only when we have to film night scenes. We do it late to avoid some people who are around to watch.

Yong Hwa: You must be tired already. Go ahead and sleep now.

Min Hyuk: You too Hyung. (He was about to go to his room when Yong Hwa said something that surprised him)

Yong Hwa: Mianhe.

Min Hyuk looked at him.

Yong Hwa: You’re right… my jealousy is not doing any good in our relationship. Sorry for making your Noona cry and sad. Thank you for always being there with her when she needed me.

Min Hyuk: (Smile and put his right hand on his left shoulder) Hyung, you know that you can always depend on me when it comes to Noona. I’m sorry also if I acted that way in the past few days.

Yong Hwa: I understand you.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, I hope this time you won’t fail your promise anymore.

Yong Hwa: (Smile) I won’t. Promise!

The two boys hugged each other. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun who are standing outside their room saw it.

Jung Shin: Finally! I thought we will go to Jakarta with them not still ok.

Jong Hyun: I told you just give them time.

They both went back to their respective room.

Min Hyuk: Hyung I’ll go to my room now. You should go and sleep too.

Yong Hwa: I will. You go and sleep first.

After their conversation, Yong Hwa went to his room. But he didn’t sleep instead he just continue writing songs. It was around 3AM already when he decided to sleep. But before sleeping he checked if Shin Hye updated her twitter or weibo account.

No weibo update but she did tweet.

[17Oct13 @ssinz]: Almost 3am 

Yong Hwa: She’s still filming?

He got his phone and calls someone.

Finally at around 5AM Shin Hye is done with filming.

Manager Jun: Sleepy?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa.

Manager Jun: Gaja!

While walking to their car, Shin Hye noticed that her manager keep on looking around.

Shin Hye: Oppa what’s wrong?

Manager Jun: Nothing!

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Manager Jun: Deh!

When they reached their car, Manager Jun looked around again before opening the car. Shin Hye was surprised to see the man inside the car. His eyes are closed and it’s obvious that he is sleeping.

Shin Hye: (To Manager Jun) Oppa what is Yong doing here?

Manager Jun: He called while you were filming and asked for the location. I think he saw your tweet.

Shin Hye: Did he come driving his car? (She looked around for his car)

Manager Jun: Aniyo. I’m not sure how he got here. He just informed me when he was already near the area. I saw him without his car so I just let him stay here first.

Shin Hye: He looked tired.

Manager Jun: Deh! Shin Hye-ah, you should go inside now before someone see you.

Shin Hye enter the car and smile while looking at Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Am I that handsome or you just really missed me that’s why you can’t stop staring at me. (He opened his eyes and smiles)

Shin Hye: Yah! (Hit his arm) I thought you were sleeping.

Yong Hwa: I was sleeping but my heart awakens the moment you are near me.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! So what are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: (Moved closer and hugged her) I miss my Jagiya. I don’t think I can leave without seeing her.

Shin Hye: If you really miss me why only now that you decided to see me?

Yong Hwa: (Looked at her) Because I am jealous. I don’t want you to see me that way.

Shin Hye: Why didn’t you message or call me?

Yong Hwa: I’m jealous.

Shin Hye: Am I giving you reasons to be jealous?

Yong Hwa: I’m not sure if you’re doing that unintentionally.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! I didn’t initiate the holding hands with Min Ho Oppa.

Yong Hwa: I know. It’s not about that anymore.

Shin Hye: Then what is it all about?

Yong Hwa: Your tweets.

Shin Hye: Are you talking about the selca with Min Ho Oppa and the photo I took of Woo Bin?

Yong Hwa nods.

Shin Hye: But I also do that during Flower Boy Next Door.

Yong Hwa: I know. But during Heartstrings you never did that.

Shin Hye: I did! Remember during our commentary filming.

Yong Hwa: We are with Min Hyuk that time.

Shin Hye: Yong... (Hold his hand) you know the reason. I’m just trying to be careful.

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, I now understand. I promise… Ani! I won’t promise but I’ll try not to be a jealous namja anymore.

Shin Hye: You are no longer my jealous Yong Hwa if you won’t get jealous. I’m not asking you to stop getting jealous. What I’m asking you is to let me know if you are jealous.

Yong Hwa: But I don’t want you to see me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter