Coincidence or Faith?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 August 2013

- CN Blue’s 2013 Zepp Tour at Fukuoka (Aug 01-02)

- Shin Hye's Photo Camping Log Third Episode (Aug 03)

- Shin Hye CF filming & photo shoot for Job Sarangbang (Aug 03)

- CN Blue at ‘Rock In Japan’ Festival 2013 (Aug 04)

- CN Blue's 2013 Zepp Tour at Tokyo (Aug 06-07)

- CN Blue's BangBang Photo Shoot (Aug 09)

- CN Blue at Summer Sonic 2013, Tokyo (Aug 10-11)

- Shin Hye's Photo Camping Log Fourth Episode (Aug 10)

- Shin Hye filming/interview for a Hunan TV variety show (Aug 13)

- CN Blue's 2013 Zepp Tour at Namba (Aug 14-15)

- Yong Hwa filming for “Feel Good Music Video (Aug 17)

- Shin Hye and Min Hyuk filming for Heirs (Aug 19)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Tour in Malaysia (Aug 24)

- Yong Hwa confirmed to join Future Choice (Aug 27)

- CN Blue attends L’inoui Store Event (Aug 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Aug 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye left the campsite after the program. She was still inside the car when she received a message from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Why did he send me this link? 

She clicked the link and saw it’s a video. She watched it.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! (Surprised with the video)

Manager Jun: What's wrong Shin Hye?

Shin Hye show him the video. 

Manager Jun: Omo! Why did he do that?

 

Aug 03

It was a busy day for Shin Hye. After her CF filming and photo shoot for her latest endorsement Job Sarangbang, she still went to meet her friends at her mother’s restaurant. She’s keeping herself busy so she wouldn’t miss Yong Hwa that much.

When she reached home, after taking her shower she tried to get some sleep though it’s still a bit early.

Shin Hye: Once I started filming I’m sure I won’t have the luxury of enough sleep anymore. I should enjoy it now.

She tried to sleep but sadly she’s still very much awake.

Shin Hye: Why can’t I sleep? Aissh! I think it’s because of the Iced Americano that I had after dinner. I wonder if Yong is busy right now.

She got her phone to send him a message.

Shin Hye’s KKT Message: Hello Yong. How’s your tour? I know you’re really busy but don’t skip your meals. You should have all the stamina and energy to give your fans a good performance. I really miss you already.

She was about to put her phone down when she saw the video link that he sent her.

Shin Hye: He needs to do a lot of explaining once he’s back.

Just then she received a message from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa’s KKT Message: Jagiya… don’t worry too much about me. I always eat on time. Your favourite Joon Hee always reminds me about it. I wanted to call you now but we are currently busy. I miss you too. Saranghe! See you soon.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! See you soon? But the still have two more weeks for their tour. It’s still how many days more?

She sighed and replied a “Saranghe” message to him.  

Shin Hye: I want to hear his voice. (She looks sad) Now, what will I do?

At that time in Japan, Yong Hwa is busy… not busy with practice. He is patiently looking for a site where he can watch the third episode of Shin Hye’s Photo Camping Log Special.

Sadly he can’t find one so he just look for sites related to Shin Hye. He found some photos of her during the show.

Yong Hwa: What is she doing? Aigoo! My Jagiya is really so playful. (He smiles)

Jung Shin: What are you looking at Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Photos of Shin Hye on her third episode of Photo Camping Log Special.

Jung Shin: Chincha?! Can I see it too Hyung?

Yong Hwa showed it to him. They continue to browse for more photos of Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: Hyung! Look they went for a yacht ride.

Jung Shin: Look at Noona, she’s standing at the end of the yacht. She’s not scared at all.

Yong Hwa: You should have known how brave she is. I’m not surprise she did that.

Jung Shin: This one! (Pointing at a photo were Shin Hye and her friend doing the famous Titanic pose)

Yong Hwa: That would be romantic if I was the one doing that behind her.

Jung Shin: Aigoo! Hyung, you can do that together if you want. Do that without the camera is much sweeter and romantic.

Yong Hwa: I know. I need to work hard to buy one so we can do that together.

Jung Shin: That would be fun Hyung. We can go around Korea first then after that… (He was interrupted by Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin… when I said “we” I mean me and Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: (He pouts) Are you saying we are not allowed to ride your yacht?

Yong Hwa: Not when I’m with Shin Hye. (He smirked)

Jung Shin: Araso Hyung. But it really looked fun going for a yacht ride. 

Yong Hwa: We also had that during our FNC Magazine photo shoot.

Jung Shin: Deh! But I wish we can have something like that, just be our selves.

Yong Hwa: We did right? You and Min Hyuk did that Titanic pose too. (He smile)

Jung Shin: We did. Chakamanyo! Did you tell Noona about it? Is that the reason why she did that pose too? Is she giving hints too?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. I didn't even know she went for that. (He put his phone on the side) Go and rest now.

Jung Shin: I’ll go to the bathroom first.

Yong Hwa: (He got his phone and saw a photo of Shin Hye again) Shin-ah, Mian if I didn’t call you. I just don’t want to answer you regarding the video through phone. I want to explain it to you personally. 

He smiles while looking at her photo.

Yong Hwa: Is faith really working on us? We both had our Healing Trip at the yacht. I wonder what's next. 

Inside the bathroom,

Jung Shin: (Holding his phone) If Hyung didn't tell Noona about our yacht healing special, what is this? Is it just really a coincidence? 

 

Aug 04

Some bands were already performing. While CN Blue are waiting for their turn they update their twitter account.

[04Aug13 @CNBLUE_4]: Everyone, ROCK IN JAPAN start!!


 

After that, they get ready to perform.

Back in Seoul, Shin Hye went for a bike ride at Han River and is home already. After taking the shower she decided to check on CN Blue’s performance at ‘Rock in Japan’ Festival. She still hasn’t decided on what to do for the day.

The first photo she saw is their group photo with Orange Range.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk is not with them? I guess he was the one who took the photo.

Then she went to check CNBLUE’s official Daum Fan Cafe.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk updated their account. I hope its something about their shows. I really miss my Yong. If only he would send me his photo now.

Min Hyuk’s Daum Fan Café Update:

Everyone, Rock In Japan Live has just ended..!
Whoa. Hot performance in a very hot weather has ended
Because our CN stage was like crazy exhilarating, almost collapsed after three songs..ㅋㅋ
Yonghwa hyung was until I’m Sorry back then..
For me it was three songs
Jonghyun hyung and Jungshin too obviouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, we had great fun~

Shin Hye: They did give a good performance for sure. But they don’t look tired at all. I wonder how my Yong look now.

She smiles when she saw Yong Hwa’s photo.

Suddenly she received a call from her manager.

Shin Hye: Oppa. Wae?

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, are you at home now?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Manager Jun: Don't go out. Just stay at home.

Shin Hye: Wae?

Manager Jun: We might have a meeting today. I'm just waiting for confirmation.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Why so sudden?

Manager Jun: The person that we will have a meeting with is only here until tomorrow. 

Shin Hye: Chincha?! Araso Oppa.

When the call ended, Manager Jun is smiling. He then sends a message to someone.

Shin Hye: What will I do now while waiting for Oppa's call? I already bike. Hmmm... I know!

She checks their fridge and lucky for her they have all the ingredients she needed. 

Shin Hye: Kimchi pancake! I'll cook extra for Oppa.

She's already preparing the ingredients when she decided to cook additional dishes.

Shin Hye: Since, I'm in the mood I'll also cook kimchi jjigae and additional two side dishes. I'll just go for a run later to compensate with the food that I'll eat.

She is smiling happily while cooking. Little did she know that the food she's preparing will not only be for her. At that time someone she really missed was already at the airport.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, are you heading straight to Noona's house?

Yong Hwa: I'll go back to our dorm first to get my car. Then I'll go to their house. Hyung Jun said she's at home now.

Min Hyuk: No schedule? She is just staying at home?

Yong Hwa: Hyung told her not to leave because they will be meeting someone today. (He wink)

Min Hyuk: Let me guess... That person is you?

Yong Hwa: You got it Min Hyuk. 

Min Hyuk: Ah Chincha?! You even asked Hyung to help you. Tsk tsk.

Yong Hwa: I need to see her and explain about the video.

Min Hyuk: You mean you haven't told her?

Yong Hwa: Deh! So you better not message her to inform that we are back and I'll be going to their house.

Min Hyuk: I won't! Promise! 

After reaching their dorm, Yong Hwa immediately went to his car and leave.

At the Park Residence, Shin Hye is already about to finish with the food.

Shin Hye: Side dishes done. Four pieces of Kimchi pancake should be enough for me and Oppa. (She taste the kimchi jjigae) Hmmm... This is almost done.

Then she heard the door bell. 

Shin Hye: Is that Oppa? But he said he will call me first. 

She removed her apron and walk towards the door. She was surprised to see the man standing in front of their door.

Shin Hye: Yong?!

Yong Hwa: (Smiling) Your one and only namja.

Shin Hye: What are you doing here?

Yong Hwa: Is that your way of telling me how much you missed me? Oh! How sweet.

Shin Hye: (Hit his arm) Yah!

Yong Hwa: That's better. That's more of Shin Hye's way.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! 

She's about to hit him again but Yong Hwa is fast to caught her arms and hug her.

Yong Hwa: I miss you Jagiya.

Shin Hye: (She smile and rest her chin on his shoulder) Me too.

Yong Hwa: Hmmm... What's that smell?

Shin Hye: Omo! The soup!

She runs to the kitchen. Yong Hwa follows her while laughing.

Yong Hwa: Why didn't you turn off the stove?

Shin Hye: I'm only waiting for a minute more before turning it off. But I heard the door bell so I went to see who is outside. 

Yong Hwa: (Went to her side and hug her) It's ok. Nothing happened. Next time make sure to turn it off first before going anywhere.

Shin Hye: Deh. (Let go of the hug) So, why are you here?

Yong Hwa: You don’t want me to here?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. It's just that I thought you'll be staying in Japan until your last show. 

Yong Hwa: You'll be having your second script reading tomorrow right? 

Shin Hye: You mean you came back just because of that?

Yong Hwa nods and smile.

Shin Hye: But you can't just let Min Hyuk returned. There's no need for the rest of you to come back also.

Yong Hwa: We also have our other activities. Also (Look at her) I want to see my Jagiya. (Pout) But I think she doesn't want to see me.

Shin Hye: Of course not! I missed you a lot. Yesterday, how I wish to hear your voice but you said you’re busy.

Yong Hwa: (He feels guilty for not calling her even though he is not busy that time) Mian Shin. (He hugs her) I'm here now. This is better than just listening to my voice, right?

Shin Hye nods.

Yong Hwa: Did you prepare this for me?

Shin Hye: Aniyo!

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Are you expecting someone else?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: (Jealous namja alert on) Who?

Shin Hye: Jun Oppa. He said I have a sudden meeting later. He asked me not to leave home so I just cook. I'm thinking of eating first before we go for the meeting.

Yong Hwa: (He smirk) Oh!

Shin Hye: And what's with that smirk?

Yong Hwa: (Smiling) I guess theses foods are really for me. 

Shin Hye: For you? (She looks at him and realization hit her) Chakamanyo! Don't tell me?

Yong Hwa: Deh! You don't have any meeting later. I asked Hyung to tell you that so you won't leave. I can only meet you today so I have to make sure that you're at home.

Shin Hye: I should be mad because of what you did but I won't. 

Yong Hwa: And why?

Shin Hye: Because I also want to spend time with you.

Yong Hwa: (Kiss her lips) The foods you prepare all smell and look delicious. Can we eat now? I'm actually starving already.

Shin Hye: As you wish my namja.

The young couple enjoy the food. Shin Hye felt so happy seeing how Yong Hwa loved the food she prepared. Yong Hwa on the other hand was thinking how great it would be in the future if they are already married, Shin Hye preparing good food for her every day. 

Yong Hwa volunteered to help Shin Hye clean the kitchen.

Shin Hye: When are you going back to Japan?

Yong Hwa: The day after tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Oh! By the way I need to ask you something.

Yong Hwa's POV: This is it.

Yong Hwa: What about?

Shin Hye: Why did you upload your video while snowboarding?

Yong Hwa: Is there something wrong with that? 

Shin Hye: No. I’m just wondering why only now? You've done that way back in January. You even said you have no plans of sharing it to your fans.

Yong Hwa: That's what I intend to do in January. But I changed my mind.

Shin Hye: And what made you changed your mind?

Yong Hwa: Well... Let's just say, I want others to know that like my yeoja I also excel in sports. If she is good in wakeboarding, I am just as good as her in snowboarding. (He winks at her)

Shin Hye: Aigoo! You don't want to be left behind.

Yong Hwa: Not really. It's more of giving them a hint that we are both good in sports.

Shin Hye: And you did give a good hint there. In the video link you gave me, they already understand your point.

Yong Hwa: I told you Dooliers are smart to understand my hints.

Shin Hye: I agree on you with that.

Yong Hwa: How about we watch the video together?

Shin Hye: Gaja!

They went to the living room and watch the video together. 

Jung Yong Hwa Park Shin Hye - best couple sports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RK_8v5_CFc

 

Aug 06 to 07

On the day of their first show in Tokyo, CN blue left for Japan again.

Both shows were successful. To commemorate getting to perform in the popular city, Yong Hwa sang an impromptu song simply titled ‘Tokyo Banana’ named after one of the band’s favorite regional snacks, the Tokyo Banana.

Shin Hye on the other hand updated her Weibo account during her break from filming.

[07Aug13 @ssinz]: Hello, this is Park Shin Hye^-^ It's been a long time~!! How is everyone doing~~?? I'm now in the mist of flming. I'm so happy when I heard that "You're Beautiful" is aired in China!! Please give lots of love and support to "You're Beautiful"!!

 

Aug 08

The next day CN Blue returned to Seoul for some scheduled activities. Yong Hwa and Jung Shin as usual were together on their way out of the airport.  He keeps on teasing Yong Hwa.

Jung Shin: Hyung, don't be so obvious that you're excited.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Don't deny it. I know you're going to meet Noona again.

Yong Hwa: I want to but I'm not sure maybe she's busy.

Jung Shin: You mean you don't know her schedule?

Yong Hwa: Jung Shin-ah, I will only know it she told me. I don't want to sound like a namja who stalk his yeoja.

Jung Shin: Chincha?! I don't believe you Hyung. I'm sure you know her schedule.

Yong Hwa: If you're that sure, then why are you still asking me?

Jung Shin: Nothing! Just want to tease you. Kekeke.

Yong Hwa: Aissh!

They all went to their dorm. Min Hyuk only change and then left for filming.

Yong Hwa: You have filming today?

Min Hyuk: Deh Hyung! I’ll also have some promotional shoot for Heirs. Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Nothing!

Min Hyuk: Aigoo! Hyung, I know you want to know about Noona. 

Yong Hwa: Aniyo!

Min Hyuk: Chincha?! Then I won't tell you that she will only have her filming tonight. She's at home right now.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! How come you know where she is?

Min Hyuk: She send me Kakao Talk message a while ago. She's asking me about you.

Yong Hwa: And?

Min Hyuk: I told her that we're back. So, you better go and visit her now. I'm sure she's waiting for you.

Yong Hwa: (Smiling) Gomawo Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, don't forget our kimchi pancakes. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: Noona said she will cook some for us. 

Yong Hwa: You're just teasing me right?

Jong Hyun: (Busy with his phone) He is telling the truth. Shin Hye also sent me a message about it. 

Yong Hwa: You too? (To Jung Shin) How about you?

Jung Shin: (Show his phone) Here is Noona's message.

Yong Hwa: So I'm the only one who doesn't know about it?

The three boys nod and smile at Yong Hwa.

 

Aug 09

CN Blue left their dorm early for their BangBang photo shoot. 

Jung Shin: Min Hyuk-ah, look at the background and setting of our photo shoot.

Min Hyuk: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Jung Shin: Deh! 

Jong Hyun: What are you two murmuring there?

Jung Shin: Hyung, look at the back ground and setting of our photo shoot? And look at Yong Hwa Hyung.

Jong Hyun: Are you referring to the camping style of our photo shoot?

They both nod.

Jong Hyun: And you think he is happy because it's something connected to Shin Hye?

Jung Shin: Deh! 

Jong Hyun: Don't connect everything to Shin Hye. This concept will really happen during this time. 

Min Hyuk: Or maybe faith is working for them.

Jong Hyun: Whether it's faith or not, does it matter? What matter is they are together now as a couple. They don't have to tell it to the whole world. What they just need to do is to show each other their love. 

Jung Shin and Min Hyuk nod as a sign that they agree with Jong Hyun. They didn't know that Yong Hwa already finished his solo shoot and heard their conversation.

Yong Hwa's POV: Jong Hyun is right. Why am I keeping myself busy with giving hints to people? I should focus instead on showing to Shin Hye how much I love her.

Immediately after their photo shoot, they all get ready to leave for Tokyo. 

At the airport, they saw FT Island members who were also leaving. They will be attending Summer Sonic 2013 in Tokyo too.

 

Aug 10

After their performances, both CN Blue and FT Island gathered together for a very sweaty after concert ‘FNC Family’ photo tweeted by Hongki along with the message, “FNC family Summer Sonic in Tokyo!!! Good job!!! Well… We’ll liven up Osaka tomorrow!!”

Jong Hoon: Who wants to go out? Let's have dinner. 

The boys all seem to agree except for Yong Hwa. Hong Ki noticed it.

Hong Ki: Jong Hoon-ah, we still have another show tomorrow. Why don't we practice for our show tomorrow instead? Let's just have dinner after the show tomorrow. 

Jae Jin: I think Hyung is right. At least we don't have to worry if we drink too much.

Jong Hoon: Araso. I'll also ask Geun Suk Hyung to join us.

They all started to walk out of the room. Hong Ki walks beside Yong Hwa.

Hong Ki: You owe me one Yong.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Hong Ki: I know you're hesitant to join us. 

Yong Hwa: Aniyo!

Hong Ki: Chincha?! But that's not how you look when Jong Hoon said we will go out.

Yong Hwa: Araso. You're right. I just really don't want to go out now. Like what you said we still have another performance tomorrow. 

Hong Ki: Is that the only reason? 

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Hong Ki: If that's what you said. (He smirks) Gaja! You wouldn't want her to wait. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! 

Hong Ki didn't reply to Yong Hwa. He just walks ahead of him. He knows that Shin Hye has something to do with it why he doesn't want to go out.

Yong Hwa's POV: Did he figure it out that I'm calling Shin Hye that's why I can't join them?

Back at their hotel, Yong Hwa is contemplating if he will call Shin Hye or not. He just keeps on looking at his phone. The boys were all in Jung Shin's hotel room at that time. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung, Gwaenchana? 

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Jung Shin: I'm sure Hyung is thinking about Noona. 

Yong Hwa smile at Jung Shin.

Jung Shin: See! I'm right! 

Min Hyuk: Aigoo! Are we still competing now on who knows Hyung most?

Jung Shin: Maybe. Kekeke.

Yong Hwa laughed at his dongsaengs' conversation.

Jung Shin: Hyung, look at the photos of Noona during their last episode of Photo Camping log. He showed the photos.

Jung Shin: They had a camping with other people.

Yong Hwa: Deh! She tweeted about it last month. They also had a show at night. 

Jung Shin: Did she sing?

Yong Hwa: (He nods) Her song from Flower Boy Next Door.

Jung Shin: I like this one. They show the difference of Noona's morning and evening look.

Min Hyuk: I don't see any difference. She's beautiful in any look.

Yong Hwa: (Smiling) She is. But I think she’s more beautiful when she’s Shin Hye my yeoja and not the actress.

Jung Shin: Being cheesy again.

Min Hyuk: (Noticed that Jong Hyun is smiling while watching something on his phone) Hyung, why are you smiling? Is it so interesting for you to smile like that?

Yong Hwa and Jung Shin looked at him too when they heard what Min Hyuk said.

Jong Hyun: It is very interesting. (He smirked and looks at Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Why are you looking at me like that?

Jong Hyun: Have you seen the last episode of Shin Hye's special? 

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. Wae? You have the link?

Jong Hyun: Not whole show only the beginning part of it.

Min Hyuk: So what about?

Jong Hyun: Here watch it. 

They watch the first part of the show. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin both looked at Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Am I hearing it right? The background song is...

Jung Shin/Min Hyuk: High Fly?!

Jong Hyun: I think Shin Hye really like my voice. She even pick the song that I'm the one singing. (He intentionally said that to tease Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: (Stand up) I'll go back to my room first. 

When he left, Jung Shin confronts Jong Hyun.

Jung Shin: Hyung, why did you do that?

Jong Hyun: For him to do what he was supposed to do.

Jung Shin: Mwo?!

Jong Hyun: I noticed the moment we came back here, he keep on looking at his phone. I assumed he is contemplating on whether to call her or not. We all know what’s the best way to make him call her right?

Jung Shin: Make him jealous.

Jong Hyun: You got it Jung Shin. I'm sure he is now calling her. (To Min Hyuk) So, there's no need to tell Shin Hye about it Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?! I'm not telling her. 

Jong Hyun: Chincha?! Then to whom are you planning to send the message you are typing now?

Min Hyuk: Oh! Kekeke.

In his hotel room, Yong Hwa is already calling Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, are you busy?

Shin Hye: Ani. I'm already at home now. Wae?

Yong Hwa: I've seen your last episode for your Camping Log special.

Shin Hye: Oh! Let me guess you've seen the back ground song they use.

Yong Hwa: You know about it?

Shin Hye: Well, they asked me if it's ok to use a CN Blue song. I said it's ok. So when I did the narration of it. I heard the song that they use.

Yong Hwa: Are you the one who choose it?

Shin Hye: Aniyo! I let them decide.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! So if they asked you, what song will you pick?

Shin Hye: Hmm... I think I'll pick... Sweet Holiday!

Yong Hwa: (Feeling happy) Is it because I'm the one singing it?

Shin Hye: Ani! I pick that song because it's Min Hyuk who wrote it.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: Wae? Is there something wrong with that?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. (He is pouting)

Shin Hye: Aigoo! Are you pouting?

Yong Hwa: How did you know?

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My ever jealous namja! Kekeke.

 

Aug 11

The next venue for the Summer S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter