Happy Birthday: Yong Hwa or Heartstrings?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 June 2013

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Sydney (Jun 01)

- Yong Hwa & Min Hyuk at the Burberry Store Re-opening (Jun 05)

- Shin Hye's mother birthday (Jun 06)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Manila (Jun 15)

- Shin Hye attend 2013 China International Film Festival Opening Ceremony (Jun 16)

- Yong Hwa's Birthday (Jun 22)

- Shin Hye attend Kolon Sport F/W 2013 Collection (Jun 26)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Thailand (Jun 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Beijing (Jun 29)

- Heartstrings First Broadcast Second Year Anniversary (Jun 29) 

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Jun 01-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

June 22

While waiting for Jong Hyun who went out to get his guitar at the other room, Jong Hoon was busy with his phone. Then, he was surprised to see something. 

Jong Hoon: Yong Hwa-ah, are you celebrating your birthday with Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: (He look surprise) Wae-yo? 

Jong Hoon: She's your yeoja. Shouldn't you be celebrating it with her? (He sound disappointed with his answer) 

Yong Hwa: Jong Hoon-ah, it's not what I meant. Of course I wanted to spend my special day with her but she's not here.

Jong Hoon: She's not here?

Yong Hwa: Today is her fan meeting in Beijing.

Jong Hoon: Are you sure?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Jong Hoon: Then what is she doing in her parents' restaurant?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jong Hoon: Look at this... (He showed a photo in twitter) 

[PHOTO] From Park Mee So twitter! They are eating in Shin Hye's mom Restaurant (Little Tin Drums).  

Min Hyuk and Jung Shin who both looked at the photo also were surprised to see it. 

Min Hyuk: Oh no!

Jung Shin: Hyung?

Jong Hoon: You didn't know?

Yong Hwa just looked at Jong Hoon. They can't figure it out his reaction with the picture.

Yong Hwa: I know! (Then he smile)

Jong Hoon: I thought you say she's in Beijing now?

Yong Hwa: Did I say that?

Jong Hoon: You said she's not here because today is her Beijing fan meeting?

Yong Hwa: Deh! But did I say she's in Beijing?

Jong Hoon: Mwo?! 

Jung Shin: Hyung you're not making any sense. 

Min Hyuk's POV: I'm sure there's something behind this.

Just then Jong Hyun came... 

Jong Hyun: I think you better tell them what happened.

Start of Flashback>>>

He just finished his phone call with Manager Jun when Jong Hyun came.

Jong Hyun: What are you doing here? 

Yong Hwa: Just want to finalize one song. Wae?

Jong Hyun: Nothing. Tomorrow is your birthday. I thought you should be spending it with your (He smiles) yeoja!

Yong Hwa: (Sigh) That's what I thought would happened this year. I was so happy when I saw our Blue Moon tour schedule and found out that we won't be having one on my birthday. I thought I will be able to spend it with her again... Just like last year. 

(A/N: Yong Hwa's birthday 2012 Chapter 45 https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/45/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye & Chapter 46 https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/46/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye )

Jong Hyun: Oh! So you're expecting a birthday surprise from her. Am I right?

Yong Hwa: Well... I had one last year before we left for Hong Kong. I was expecting she would have one for me too before her fan meeting.

Jong Hyun: But you're both too busy so you weren't able to celebrate it.

Yong Hwa: Deh! But she has time with her friends. 

Jong Hyun: What do you mean?

Yong Hwa: I saw these photos. (Show the photos)

Jong Hyun: She doesn't spend much time with them. I think she just want them to know that she's still the same Shin Hye that they know.

Yong Hwa: I guess so, but how about my birthday?

Jong Hyun: Maybe she'll prepare something when she returned.

Yong Hwa: But it's no longer my birthday. 

Jong Hyun: Well...

Yong Hwa: Wait!

Jong Hyun: What?

Yong Hwa: You think maybe she still has a surprise for me?

Jong Hyun: Eh?

Yong Hwa: Well... Last year she asked help from you guys. 

Jong Hyun: She asked help from Jung Shin. We were only informed on that day.

Yong Hwa: Deh! So maybe she asked someone's help again. (He looked at Jong Hyun)

Jong Hyun: What? (Worried)

Yong Hwa: Could it be this time she asked Min Hyuk? She's so fun of Min Hyuk lately so I guess she will asked her this time.

Jong Hyun: There's only one way to check that. Why don't you call Min Hyuk?

Yong Hwa: Wouldn't I be too obvious if I do that?

Jong Hyun: Then let me do it.

He got his phone and call Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Hyung?

Jong Hyun: Min Hyuk-ah, where are you?

Min Hyuk: I'm now here at my Appa's restaurant.

Jong Hyun: Oh! What are you doing there? Don't tell me you're there to set up a birthday surprise for Yong Hwa.

Min Hyuk: Mwo?! Why will I do that?

Yong Hwa: Ah Chincha?! I'm his Hyung.

Jong Hyun signalled him to keep quiet.

Jong Hyun: I was thinking maybe someone asked you to do a surprise for him.

Min Hyuk: Who?! His ex on screen wife! 

Yong Hwa: (Got Jong Hyun's phone and put it on speaker mode) Yah! What are you talking about?

Min Hyuk: (Laugh) I knew it Hyung! Kekeke!

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: I know the reason why Jong Hyun Hyung called me is because of you.

Yong Hwa: (To Jong Hyun) Aissh! I told you he will know it.

Min Hyuk: So you're calling to check if Shin Hye Noona has a surprise for you?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Min Hyuk: Sadly Hyung she didn't ask me. 

Yong Hwa: She didn't? 

Min Hyuk: Deh Hyung. Maybe she will prepare something for your birthday when she returned.

Yong Hwa: I hope so. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung I need to end this call now. Appa is calling me.

Yong Hwa: Araso. Bye.

Min Hyuk: Bye! See you later.

Jong Hyun got his phone.

Yong Hwa: If it's not Min Hyuk, then I guess there's really no surprise for me.

Jong Hyun: (In a whisper) Really?! 

Yong Hwa: You said something?

Jong Hyun: Nothing. But I was just thinking.

Yong Hwa: Thinking what?

Jong Hyun: Since we are free today how about we go for a bike ride later.

Yong Hwa: Bike ride? Hmmm... I think that's a good idea. 

Jong Hyun: Really?! 

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Jong Hyun: Yes!

Yong Hwa: Why are you so happy?

Jong Hyun: Nothing. (He stands)

Yong Hwa: Where are you going? I thought we will go for a bike ride.

Jong Hyun: I'll just go back to our dorm first. I'll see you later... (He look at his watch) around 10 PM at Han River.

Yong Hwa: Ten?! Why so late?

Jong Hyun: Do you want fans to see us there?

Yong Hwa: No!

Jong Hyun: Then we go there at ten. I'll just see you later. Bye!

Yong Hwa: Why is he so excited with this? 

Just like what they planned, around 10 PM Yong Hwa was already at Han River. He took his bike out of his car.

Yong Hwa: It's been a long time since I last came here for a bike ride. The last time I'm here... (He smile remembering that time when he was with Shin Hye)

(A/N: Chapter 20 https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/20/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye )

Yong Hwa: (He looked at his watch) Where is he? Looks like I'll be spending the first hour of my birthday here if he still won't come.

His phone suddenly rings.

Yong Hwa: Jong Hyun-ah, where are you?

Jong Hyun: Mian. I need to do something urgent now. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! But I'm already here.

Jong Hyun: I'm really sorry. Can you go on the bike ride alone first? I'll be there after an hour. I'll just finish what I'm doing now.

Yong Hwa: Jong Hyun-ah, no need to rush. Just finish what you need to do. I can do it alone. 

Jong Hyun: Are you sure?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Jong Hyun: Make sure to avoid crowded areas. You wouldn't want fans or paparazzi see you right? I’ll message a place where few people go because the place is a bit dark.

Yong Hwa: Araso.

After ending his call with Jong Hyun, he received his message. Then he started to bike.

Yong Hwa: This is really refreshing. (He looked at the place while riding the bike) This would be better if you're with someone you love.

He continues to pedal his bike until he reach the area that Jong Hyun message him. The place is really safe from fans or paparazzi. Then he noticed a bike park near the tree.

Yong Hwa: Who would stop there? Is there something worth looking?

Out of curiosity, he decided to stop and see for himself. He walked to the dark area. He continues walking until he reached an area. He was surprised to see the view there.

Yong Hwa: Omo! Daebak! 

He got his phone and took a photo of the view.

Yong Hwa: This is really beautiful. I never thought there's a place like this. I wonder if Shin Hye has seen this.

He is unaware that someone was already standing a few feet away from him.

Shin Hye: Of course I've seen it.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! 

He looked behind him and saw the woman he wishes to be with. 

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: (Walk closer to him) Are you expecting someone else?

Yong Hwa: (Still can't believe that it's Shin Hye) Are you for real or I'm just hallucinating? 

Shin Hye: (Put both hands on his face just like in Heartstrings) Yong... Neon Naege Banhaesseo!

Yong Hwa: (Smile and peck her lips) Deh Jagiya! (Hug her) What are you doing here? I thought tomorrow is your Beijing fan meeting.

Shin Hye: Supposed to be but was cancelled.

Yong Hwa: (Let go of the hug and looked at her) Mwo?! When did they cancel it?

Shin Hye: First week of this month.

Yong Hwa: Oh! At least they informed you... Wait! You mean when we planned to have an early celebration for my birthday you already knew it?

Shin Hye: (Smile) Deh! 

Yong Hwa: And you didn't tell me?

Shin Hye: Nope! 

Yong Hwa: To surprise me?

Shin Hye: Deh! Were you surprise?

Yong Hwa: I am. But days ago I was so stress and feeling sad thinking I won't be spending my birthday with you.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! (Hug him) My sensitive namja.

Yong Hwa smile and hug her back.

Manager Jun: I know you two are enjoying the moment but I think it's safer to do that somewhere else. 

Yong Hwa: Hyung?!

Manager Jun: Mianhe Yong Hwa for hiding you about the fan meeting.

Yong Hwa: It's ok Hyung. (Look at Shin Hye) If you didn't do that I wouldn't have this surprise moment.

Shin Hye: I told you Oppa he will like it.

Manager Jun: Araso! For now, you better go there now.

Yong Hwa: Go where?

Shin Hye: (Hold his hand) Gaja Yong!

They both walk to where Manager Jun pointed. When they reached the area, there's a picnic blanket on the grass. There are also a plate of kimchi pancakes, two cups of Iced Americano and a small birthday cake.

Shin Hye: I know pancakes and Iced Americano doesn't match but I wanted to prepare something for you that remind you about us. I'm not sure if it's enough.

Yong Hwa: (Smile and look at her) It's more than enough. 

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa sit on the picnic blanket. She lit the candles on the birthday cake. 

Shin Hye: (Look at her watch) It's time for your special day. Make a wish and then blow the candles. 

Yong Hwa closed his eyes to make his wish and then after that blow the candles. 

Shin Hye: Happy Birthday Jagiya! (Kiss and hug him)

Yong Hwa: Gomawo Shin Hye. This is my best birthday so far.

Shin Hye: Is it?

Yong Hwa: Deh! You, being here with me, I can’t ask for anything more. Thank you for being my girlfriend... and years from now... my Mrs. Jung Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: (Teary-eyed) Really?

Yong Hwa: (Looked straight to her eyes) I know it's your wish to get married at the age of 23. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to make that happen. When you turned 23 we were just starting in our relationship.

Shin Hye: I understand Yong. You also have your dream. There are still a lot of things that you wanted for your band.

Yong Hwa: (Hold her hands) Yes I do, just how I want you to reach for your dreams too. I want you to show and prove to the people how a good actress you are. You will be one of Korea's best and known actresses.

Shin Hye: Deh! I will work hard to be the best and CN Blue will continue to bring the name of Korean band all over the world. 

Yong Hwa: We will. But if in the next few years we still haven't achieve that I will still be happy. 

Shin Hye: Eh?

Yong Hwa: Because at least I've tried to achieve my dreams and by that time (Smile at her) I already have my wish for today fulfilled.

Shin Hye: And that is?

Yong Hwa: To be with the woman I love and finally shout to the whole world... Hey! Do you know Park Shin Hye? If not, let me introduce you to her. She's the actress that you all love but more than that she is my girl, my woman, my other half... My wife!

Shin Hye: (Teary-eyed) You should be the one crying with my surprise but instead I am the one crying now.

Yong Hwa: (Wipe her tears) I'm not crying because I'm so happy... Very… very… happy. So please smile now. (He pouts) 

Shin Hye: Aigoo! 

Yong Hwa: My pout didn't work. (Move his face closer to her and put his right hand on her nape) I guess this one will work. (Kiss her to show how much he love her)

Shin Hye was surprised at first but later kiss him back. They kiss with full of passion and love. When they stop from their kiss, they let their forehead remain in touch together. 

Yong Hwa: Saranghe... Nomu Nomu Saranghe Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Nomu Nomu Saranghe Yong Hwa.

They hug each other.

Shin Hye: I think we should eat now.

Yong Hwa: Deh!

They eat the simple birthday food that Shin Hye prepared. They were enjoying their moment when two girls walking took a glimpse of them.

Lizzie23: Look at the couple there. 

Cit0129: Couple at that dark area?

Lizzie23: I think so. They look like having a date under the tree.

Cit0129: Really? I didn't know that they do that here.

Lizzie23: This place looks like a romantic place for a date.

Cit0129: Yeah. How I wish our favorite couple can also date like that.

Lizzie23: I hope so too.

Cit0129: Let's go. I still want to explore Han River and hope to see Shin Hye riding her bike here.

Lizzie23: And maybe with Yong Hwa?!

Cit0129: That will be great.

They both giggle and continue to walk. Little did they know they already saw their favorite couple, it's just that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are very good in hiding. 

It's almost two in the morning and the couple are still cuddling under tree.

Yong Hwa: Shin, are you going home already after this?

Shin Hye: Wae?

Yong Hwa: Since we are already here, can we go for a bike ride first?

Shin Hye: Hmmm...

Yong Hwa: Shin, this will be our first bike ride as a couple.

Shin Hye: (She smiles) Araso!

Yong Hwa: Chincha?!

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: (Got his phone) I'll call Jong Hyun first to inform him. He is probably on his way here now.

Shin Hye: Or probably enjoying his time with his friends?

Yong Hwa: Aissh! If he did that I'll make sure to punish him for not coming here.

Shin Hye: Then you should punish me first.

Yong Hwa: Mwo? Why will I... Wait! Don't tell me?

End of Flashback<<<

Jung Shin: Jong Hyun Hyung is her accomplish?

They all looked at Jong Hyun who is smiling showing his dimples.

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Min Hyuk: I never expected it was him.

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye said I'm the best option. 

Jong Hoon: You are indeed. No one will think it’s you.

Jung Shin: (To Yong Hwa) So Hyung, did you and Shin Hye Noona had your first bike ride as a couple?

Yong Hwa: Of course!

Min Hyuk: Really?!

Yong Hwa: You want proof? 

They all nod.

Yong Hwa showed them the photo they took together.

(A/N: My plan for Yong Hwa's birthday surprise changed when I saw the above fan made pic of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. Hope you all like Shin Hye’s birthday surprise for Yong Hwa)

Yong Hwa: Is this enough to convince you all?

Jong Hyun/Jung Shin/Min Hyuk/Jong Hoon: Deh!

At that time Shin Hye and her friends already finished lunch. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter