Yong Hwa and Shin Hye: We've Fallen For?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 June 2013

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Sydney (Jun 01)

- Yong Hwa & Min Hyuk at the Burberry Store Re-opening (Jun 05)

- Shin Hye's mother birthday (Jun 06)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Manila (Jun 15)

- Shin Hye attend 2013 China International Film Festival Opening Ceremony (Jun 16)

- Yong Hwa's Birthday (Jun 22)

- Shin Hye attend Kolon Sport F/W 2013 Collection (Jun 26)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Thailand (Jun 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Beijing (Jun 29)

- Heartstrings First Broadcast Second Year Anniversary (Jun 29) 

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Jun 01-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

June 13

After ending his phone conversation with Simon D, he decided to call Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: Yong? Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Shin-ah, Simon Hyung called me just now.

Shin Hye: And?

Yong Hwa: He asked me if I already went to Eomeoni's restaurant.

Shin Hye: Did you tell him the truth?

Yong Hwa: Deh! He knows about our relationship so there's nothing to hide from him.

Shin Hye: If that's the case then what's bothering you?

Yong Hwa: He said next time I visit Eomeoni's restaurant, I should be careful.

Shin Hye: Be careful with what?

Yong Hwa: He said someone saw me that day.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Did he tell you who?

Yong Hwa: Ani. That's why I call you. Do you have any idea?

Shin Hye: None. But...

Yong Hwa: But what?

Shin Hye: I remember the last time I talked to Joong Ki Oppa.

Yong Hwa: Joong Ki Hyung?

Shin Hye: Remember that day when I went for wakeboarding and saw him there?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: He also told me to be careful whenever we are together as someone might see us. Then he asked me if you've been to Umma's restaurant. I said yes and then I asked him how he knew about it He said it’s just his guess.

Yong Hwa: Do you think he knew who saw us?

Shin Hye: I think so. My guess that person both know Simon D Oppa and Joong Ki Oppa.

Yong Hwa: Could it be?

Shin Hye: It would be better if it's who we think is. 

Yong Hwa: For now, let's not think about it first. We will settle everything after I returned from our concert in Manila. We will celebrate my birthday early right? 

Shin Hye: Wae-yo? Are you going somewhere on your birthday?

Yong Hwa: Ani! But you won't be here right? You'll have your fan meeting in Beijing.

Shin Hye: Oh yeah! I forgot about that. (She smile)

Yong Hwa: Aissh! Are you really not here on my birthday?

Shin Hye: Yong... You know its work.

Yong Hwa: Araso. Don't stress yourself with your practice. I won't be in Seoul with you in the next few days.

Shin Hye: I know. What time are you leaving tomorrow?

Yong Hwa: We are leaving early. We have our press conference tomorrow too.

Shin Hye: Oh! Just like during my fan meeting. Do you know which hotel you'll be staying?

Yong Hwa: I'm not really sure but I heard there's a diamond something.

Shin Hye: Diamond Hotel?!

Yong Hwa: Deh! That one! Wae-yo?

Shin Hye: It’s the same hotel where I stayed last time. There's a nice view of the seaside at the hotel. You can also try the seafood restaurant near the hotel area.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! I hope they will bring us there too. I hope everything will be fine. (He sound worried)

Shin Hye: Yong Gwaenchana?

Yong Hwa: I'm just worried about what Jong Hyun said.

Shin Hye: About what? 

Yong Hwa: That there are fans there who requested to removed YFFM from our song's list and replace it with Banmal Song.

Shin Hye: Really?!

Yong Hwa: We're not sure about it but it really bothers me.

Shin Hye: Yong... Don't think about that. You are there to perform for your fans. So don't think about it. Araso?

Yong Hwa: Araso. But I can't promise not to react if they mentioned about her. I might do what I've done in Bangkok last time.

Shin Hye: Yong...

Yong Hwa: Araso.

Shin Hye: You take care.

Yong Hwa: I will. Saranghe.

Shin Hye: Saranghe.

He went back to continue their practice after his call with Shin Hye. Before going back to their dorm, he took a selca at the FNC office and then updates their twitter account.

[13Jun13 @CNBLUE_4]: Everyone, its Yonghwa…. I’m sorry… ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ Dwehet,ㅋㅋ Tomorrow’s the day we leave for the Philippines! ㅋㅋ I’m looking forward to it too!ㅋ Has everyone been well? ㅋ Please wait for a little while we go and come back~ ㅋㅋ Make some noise~ ㅋㅋㅋ Once again I want to say I’m sorry!ㅋㅋ Have a good night!!! Have a good night~

June 14

Early morning the next day, the CN Blue boys were all ready to leave for Manila. They were all so ecstatic and excited because it's their first time there. They are excited to see what Shin Hye told them about the country.

But the boys' excitement faded to worries when they arrived as they see how the crowd was. 

Jong Hyun: Omo! How are we going to go out here?

Jung Shin: I'm sure they will do something. Don't worry Hyung.

Min Hyuk on the other hand is looking at Yong Hwa who suddenly doesn't look good. 

Min Hyuk's POV: What's wrong with Hyung?

He planned to ask him but they were already told to leave the area. On their way out, some fans give them gift but weren't able to get them because of the tight security. 

Meanwhile, Yong Hwa is still grumpy. Jung Shin and Jong Hyun noticed it too. When they reached the van that will take them to the hotel, Jung Shin asks him.

Jung Shin: Hyung, what's wrong?

Yong Hwa: Wae? (He looked at him and sighs)

Min Hyuk: You were just ok when we left Incheon but now you're like that.

Yong Hwa: Who wouldn't feel like this if you see a welcome banner not about our band?

Jong Hyun: I saw that. I'm not sure if I captured it on my video.

Yong Hwa: If you did capture it make sure to remove it. 

Jong Hyun: Araso!

Min Hyuk: Hyung, just ignore that. Don't worry about us. We are already used to it.

Yong Hwa: I just really can't help but feel bad about it. It should only be about us.

Jung Shin: Hyung, forget about that. We can't do anything to stop that.

Jong Hyun: Aniyo! We can!

Jung Shin: We can? How?

Jong Hyun: Simple. You can choose Twitter or Weibo?

Min Hyuk: Mwo?! What do you mean Hyung?

Yong Hwa: I think I get what he meant? If only it's that easy Jong Hyun.

Jung Shin: What's easy? 

Min Hyuk: I don't get it too.

Jong Hyun: (He smile and got his phone) Take sweet selca of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye together and then post it in our Twitter or Weibo account. For sure that will stop all this issue.

Jung Shin: That's a good idea Hyung. Why don't we do that?

Min Hyuk: I'll take the selca and I will do the uploading in Twitter & Weibo.

Yong Hwa smile with his band mates’ conversation.

Yong Hwa’s POV: If only it's that easy. 

Upon reaching their hotel, they had lunch. Then after that they prepare for their press conference. 

They were surprised to see the number of people present for the press conference. Yong Hwa is already in the good mood when they arrive. Who wouldn't if you speak to your yeoja just before going out of the van?

Yong Hwa opened his arms wide, welcoming the fans’ screams.

The fans’ scream got even louder as CNBLUE started to speak. They introduced themselves in Tagalog. Jung Shin started with “Magandang Hapon, ako si Jung Shin” and Jong Hyun followed with “Ako si Jong Hyun”. Yong Hwa had to pause first before introducing himself “Magandang Hapon, ako si Yong Hwa” then Min Hyuk said “Magandang Hapon, ako si Min Hyuk”.

(A/N: Sorry there’s no English translation of the Filipino words)

During the interview, they tried to answer all the questions asked. 

When asked, if given the chance to visit a place in the Philippines besides Manila, Jung Shin said he wants to go to Cebu and go fishing. Yong Hwa playfully commented, “You don’t know how to fish”. Min Hyuk affirmed that all of them wanted to go to Cebu.

Yong Hwa's POV: Thanks to my Jagiya's suggestion, we all know about Cebu now. Kekeke.

It was when one question was asked that Yong Hwa suddenly felt like wanting to do what he did in Bangkok. If not for his band mates, he might have said something again. 

And he doesn't want to disappoint some fans who made extra effort to surprise him for his upcoming birthday. They gave him a cake and took a selca with the fans. He saw something again but thankful that the press conference is finished already.

After that they all went back to the hotel. 

Jong Hyun: Hyung do you want me to tweet our selca for your birthday a while ago?

Yong Hwa: Did it show those unwanted banner?

Jong Hyun: Oh! So you saw it?

Yong Hwa: Deh! I noticed it when someone asked about my inspiration in writing songs. 

Min Hyuk: You heard it Hyung?

Yong Hwa: You mean when they shout her name?

Min Hyuk: Deh! 

Yong Hwa: I heard it. That's why after that I started not to look at that direction. They are really too much already. 

Jung Shin: Hyung expect more tomorrow. 

Yong Hwa: I know! Aissh! 

Min Hyuk: Calm down Hyung! (Handed him his phone)

Yong Hwa: Wae?

Min Hyuk: To calm you. (He wink and smile)

Yong Hwa: (He smile when he see whose on the other line) Min Hyuk-ah Gomawo. (He talked to the person on the other line) Jagiya...

And that's how to calm down a raging Yong Hwa… a technique that Min Hyuk already mastered. 

you do you know now how to calm a raging Yong Hwa?

Later that night they practiced at the concert venue.

June 15

http://cnbluestorm.com/2013/06/19/photosreviews-reliving-blue-moon-in-philippines-part-1/

The concert as expected is just like their usual concert. The only difference is when they try to speak in Filipino language and during encore. 

To surprised Yong Hwa, his band mates as well as the concert organizers prepared something from him. 

During Yong Hwa's birthday surprise moment, each member aside from Yong Hwa read a message in “Tagalog” leaving Yong Hwa wondering and clueless about what they were saying. It’s a cue for the fans that the birthday surprise will start. 

Min Hyuk: “Ngayong Sabado ay isang espesyal na araw para sa isang miyembro. Wag nyong sabihin ang pangalan OK?!”

[This Saturday is a special day for one of our member. Don't tell his name OK?]

Jung Shin: “Hindi nya alam kung ano yung sinasabi samin (samin should be namin). Kantahin natin sya (kantahin should be kantahan) “

[He has no idea what we're saying. Let's all sing for him]

Jong Hyun: "Kantahin natin sya ng Maligayang bati, sabay sabay ha?!”

[Let's us all sing for him a Happy Birthday, all together ok?!]

(A/N: transcript provided and translated by @yongsarang)

Yong Hwa's POV: What are they talking about?

Then they all start to sing happy birthday. He was so happy. He was expecting for a cake but there's nothing.

Because of happiness with the surprise, Yong Hwa made a slip-up during his opening ad lib for “You’ve fallen for me”. He said “Singapore” instead of “Philippines.” The fans teased Yong Hwa while the other members were laughing at his cute mistake. Then, Jung Shin raps the opening lines of the song.  Yong Hwa could not immediately recover from his embarrassment and can’t help but laugh while singing and he kept on saying “I love Philippines.”

At the backstage after their final bow, Jung Shin is still teasing Yong Hwa with his mistake.

Jung Shin: Hyung, do you really like Singapore that much? Kekeke!

Yong Hwa: Yah! It was an honest mistake.

Jung Shin: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Ara! I was thinking of Shin Hye. We are about to sing our song that's why I suddenly remember her. 

Jung S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter