Shin Hye & Yong Hwa: You Were Caught... By Who?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 June 2013

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Sydney (Jun 01)

- Yong Hwa & Min Hyuk at the Burberry Store Re-opening (Jun 05)

- Shin Hye's mother birthday (Jun 06)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Manila (Jun 15)

- Shin Hye attend 2013 China International Film Festival Opening Ceremony (Jun 16)

- Yong Hwa's Birthday (Jun 22)

- Shin Hye attend Kolon Sport F/W 2013 Collection (Jun 26)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Thailand (Jun 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Beijing (Jun 29)

- Heartstrings First Broadcast Second Year Anniversary (Jun 29) 

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Jun 01-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

June 01

CN Blue arrived in Sydney and went straight to their Hotel. Before their activity start for the day, they were given an hour to rest first.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, do you remember now what happened in Sydney last time?

Yong Hwa: Hmmm... Honestly Min Hyuk... I can't really remember. When was the last time we are here?

Jung Shin: (Join their conversation) November 2011. 

Yong Hwa: Oh! Wait? It means you also know what Min Hyuk is talking about. 

Jung Shin: Of course Hyung! How can you forget about it?

Yong Hwa smirked and Jong Hyun noticed it.

Jong Hyun: I think he is just pretending not to remember what happened before. He did remember. How can he forget that?

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin: Hyung?!

Yong Hwa: Araso! Jong Hyun caught me. I remember it. It was during Kpop festival in 2011. It's our first Pepero day together but I am not with Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: But you still managed to give her a present for Pepero day. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Jung Shin: Hyung... (Put his hand on his shoulder) Next time you should be careful. Make sure no one will see you prepare your card and Pepero. Also, I saw you when you met Shin Won Hyung.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! So it means you and Hong Ki were really following us.

Jung Shin: Ani! It's just that we are always at the right time and place.

Yong Hwa: Yeah right! 

They all laughed at Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Since you all remind me about that time. (Look at his watch) I still have few more minutes to do what I did that time.

Jong Hyun: You mean when we went out the morning before the concert?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Min Hyuk: Did you call Noona that time?

Jung Shin: They were already a couple at that time so I guess he did.

Yong Hwa got his phone and call Shin Hye.

Jong Hyun: Now, that answers your question Min Hyuk. 

Yong Hwa: Hello Jagiya.

Shin Hye: Hello Yong.

Yong Hwa: The boys are here too. Want to say Hi to them?

Shin Hye: Annyeonghsaeyo Min Hyuk, Jung Shin, Jong Hyun!

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin: Hello Noona!

Jong Hyun: Hello Shin Hye!

(A/N: What happened in Sydney is just Reel, my own POV http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/79028/23/from-real-to-reel-life-cnblue-jungyonghwa-korean-parkshinhye-yonghwa-yongshin-shinhye Special Mention to erlyta who remember what happened in Sydney "The last time CNBLUE visiting sydney was during K Pop world festival, but he still manage to give shin hye special gift for pepero day." )

After their greetings the three boys went out to give them privacy. Yong Hwa on the other hand talked to Shin Hye until the time they were called to leave for their interview.

Later that night is their concert and they rock the venue as always with Boices having the time of their life enjoying the concert.

And just right after the concert Yong Hwa update their twitter account.

[01Jun13 @CNBLUE_4]: Everyone!!! Finally we finished all concerts in Australia! Today was Sydney!!! It was really hot!ㅋㅋ Helloo~oww Sydney~ㅋㅋ It rained both in Melbourne and Sydney. I love rain so it makes me happy because it feels as if the rain was giving me support! ㅋㅋ What about (the weather) in Korea? I enjoyed being in Sydney so I’ll be back! That’s all from correspondent Jung Yonghwa. Soryuuuujillleeeooo!!!!! (this is not a typo) ㅋㅋ pppyong!

 

June 05

Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk attend the store re opening of Burberry. They mingle with the other guests. 

Min Hyuk: Hyung where do you think we should sit?

Yong Hwa: How about there?

Min Hyuk: (Noticed someone is already sitting there) Oh! That's Yoon Eun Hye sunbae right?

Yong Hwa: Is she? Let's go there and see.

Min Hyuk is right it's really Yoon Eun Hye. They greeted her and talked to her.

Min Hyuk: Sunbae when are you going to do a drama again?

Eun Hye: Don't be too formal. You can just call me Noona. About your question, I have some offers but I'm still thinking which one to choose. How about you when are you doing drama again? I heard the last drama you are part of was a big hit.

Min Hyuk: Gomawo Noona. I might be doing one soon. 

Eun Hye: Chincha?! That's good! (To Yong Hwa) How about you Yong Hwa? I heard you will be part of a drama with Lee Min Ho and...

Yong Hwa: With Shin Hye, Noona.

Eun Hye: This will be your third drama then?

Yong Hwa: I won't be joining the drama anymore Noona. 

Eun Hye: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: In my next drama I want to work with you.

Eun Hye: Mwo?! 

Yong Hwa:  I'm just teasing you Noona. I can't join it for other reasons.

Eun Hye: Oh! I won't ask you the reason since it looks personal. I think it would also be good to work with you in a drama.

Yong Hwa: Really?!

Eun Hye: Deh!

Min Hyuk: Noona, if you have to choose between the two us who would you want to work with?

Eun Hye: Eh?!

Min Hyuk: It's just a hypothetical question Noona. And don't worry no one will know about your answer.

Eun Hye: Well it depends. If the role is for younger brother, then I'll choose you. But if someone like my namja it has to be Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa smile and smirked at Min Hyuk.

Min Hyuk: Wae-yo Noona?

Eun Hye: You look too young to be my namja. 

Min Hyuk: Araso Noona. 

After the event, on their way back to their dorm Min Hyuk suddenly smile.

Min Hyuk: Chincha?!

Yong Hwa: Wae?

Min Hyuk: Some fans are saying Shin Hye Noona is also at the event. 

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: I think they have mistaken Eun Hye Noona with Shin Hye Noona. 

Yong Hwa: Do they really look a like?

Min Hyuk: I think in some angle yes. It doesn’t matter. Anyway, they both look pretty.

Yong Hwa: But my Shin Hye is prettier.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, Eun Hye Noona is pretty but like you, my loyalty is with Shin Hye Noona. Kekeke.

Yong Hwa: Of course!

Min Hyuk: Hyung, will you be going to Shin Hye Noona’s house?

Yong Hwa: Ani. I'll meet her tomorrow.

Min Hyuk: Wae-yo? You haven't seen her since we arrived from Sydney. 

Yong Hwa: Don't worry I always call her. Also, there is a special event tomorrow so I should be there.

 

June 06

Shin Hye woke up early in the morning to prepare something for her mother's birthday. With the help of her father and brother they prepared a simple surprise for her mother. 

Mrs. Park: Omo! Gomawo. 

Mr. Park: (Gave her wife flowers) Happy Birthday Yeobo! (Kiss her)

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My Umma and Appa are so sweet.

Shin Won: You and Yong Hwa are just like them.

Shin Hye: Chincha?!

Shin Won: Deh!

After their breakfast Shin Hye went out to attend some of her scheduled activity on that day. But she didn't forget to tweet her surprise to her mother.

[06Jun13 @ssinz]: Prepared some food for mother's birthday. Ahhh... Cooked basic cuisine.. not really familiar with themㅠㅠ.. Did a little and I'm feeling tired now...ㅠㅠ

Shin Hye already finished her scheduled activity on that day. She is now on her way to CN Blue dorm. Yong Hwa and Manager Jun will be joining the simple birthday dinner for her mother.

Manager Jun: Shin Hye-ah, have you informed Yong Hwa that we are on our way there now?

Shin Hye: Deh Oppa. He is already at the parking area.

Manager Jun: Mwo?! What if someone see him there?

Shin Hye: Don’t worry Oppa he is waiting inside his car. He will just go out once we are there.

Manager Jun: You are lucky that you have same color and type of van. There is a lesser chance of you two being caught. Not unless of course they know your car plate number.

When Yong Hwa saw her van coming, he went out of his car and he immediately go inside the car.

Yong Hwa: (Hug) I miss you Jagiya.

Shin Hye: I miss you too Yong.

Yong Hwa: (Bow) Hello Hyung.

Manager Jun: Hello Yong Hwa. How was your concert in Sydney and Melbourne?

Yong Hwa: Hyung, it was successful and we had fun. But the weather didn’t cooperate as it was raining.

Manager Jun: Oh! Then you didn’t have time to see some beautiful places there?

Yong Hwa: In Sydney not much but in Melbourne we did go out.

Manager Jun: I thought you said it was raining?

Shin Hye: It was Oppa. But still they went out. (She pouts)

Manager Jun: Oopps! (Look at Yong Hwa) It’s time to explain.

He is sitting in front of the van so he just turned around and Yong Hwa starts his explaining.

Yong Hwa: (Holds her hand) Jagiya… Shin…

Shin Hye: (Looks at him) What?

Yong Hwa: Mian! Like what I told you during our phone conversation, I won’t do that again.

Shin Hye: Are you sure?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Shin Hye: Araso. You are now forgiven.

Yong Hwa: Gomawo!

He hugged her again. He only let go when they hear her phone.

Shin Hye: Oh! It is a message from Umma? Maybe she is asking what time are we coming to the restaurant.

Yong Hwa: Will it be ok for me to be there now?

Shin Hye: Deh! Umma said she will close the restaurant early today.

Yong Hwa: Did she do that to accommodate me?

Shin Hye: One of the reasons but the main reason is because it is her birthday today. She wanted to rest early too.

Yong Hwa: Ara. So, what did Eomeoni said?

Shin Hye: Wait, I’ll check now. (Read her mother’s message) Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo?

She shows the message of her mother.

Shin Hye: What are we going to do now?

Yong Hwa: I think this is meant to happen?

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Meanwhile at the restaurant of Shin Hye’s parents…

Mrs. Park: What time will they be leaving?

Mr. Park: I don’t know. It will be rude if we ask them to leave.

Mrs. Park: I know.

Mr. Park: What time did he come here?

Mrs. Park: It was past seven already.

Mr. Park: Does he know that we will close early?

Mrs. Park: Deh! But he said he will wait for Shin Hye so she will know that he came here in time for my birthday. He is still the sweet Geun Suk.

Mr. Park: But he did change a lot. And sometimes I can’t stop thinking if he really did come here for your birthday.

Mrs. Park: What do you mean?

Mr. Park: I saw him take some photos a while ago. I just hope he won’t post it online.

Mrs. Park: What’s wrong if he do that?

Mr. Park: If he do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter