Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's Baeksang 3

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 May 2013

- Shin Hye is Educar’s Spokesperson (May 01)

- Shin Hye shoot for vegemil CF (May 02)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Bangkok (May 04)

- Shin Hye on Top Gear Korea (May 05)

- CN Blue Prospec Fan Sign (May 08)

- CN Blue’s Ambassador Appointment Ceremony – Korean Food for the Hungry International (May 08)

- Shin Hye on 49th Baeksang Awards (May 09)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Hong Kong (May 10-11)

- Shin Hye’s parent new restaurant opens (May 15)

- Jong Hyun’s Birthday (May 15)

- Shin Hye’s Kiss of Angel in Shanghai (May 18)

- Shin Hye and CN Blue attend the VIP Premiere of Hong Ki’s Movie (May 21)

- Shin Hye Jambangee Fan Sign (May 24)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Seoul (May 25-26)

- Shin Hye’s Morning Calm Village Fan Meeting (May 25-27)

- Shin Hye Appointment as Anti-Counterfeit Ambassador (May 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Melbourne (May 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (May 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

They are now in front of Kim Eun Sook’s house.

Shin Hye: Are you sure about this Yong?

She still doesn’t know the real reason why he want her to be with him. She is worried on what the writer will think if she sees them together. 

Sensing her uneasiness, Yong Hwa holds her hand.

Yong Hwa: Shin, there’s nothing to worry. I just need you beside me when I talk to her. This is the last time that I will discuss with her about Heirs. After this, we can all move on.

She smiled.

Shin Hye: If doing this will make you feel better I will do it.

Yong Hwa: Thank you.

He kissed her and then went out of the car to open the door for her.

The Heirs’ writer smile when she saw Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

They greet her and she accompanied them inside her house. She let them sit in the living room while she got them some tea.

When they were all in the living room, it was KES who start the conversation.

KES: You really did bring Shin Hye here. Does that mean you are really final with your decision?

Yong Hwa: Deh Writer Kim.

Shin Hye look confused as she is not aware of what Yong Hwa and Writer Kim is talking about.

KES: (To Shin Hye) I told Yong Hwa that I will only believe that his decision is final if he comes here with you.

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: I told Writer Kim that I informed you about my conversation with her.

Shin Hye: You did?

KES: Shin Hye, I don't see anything wrong with what he did. Actually I was happy that he informed someone else about it. I'm glad it was you and not one of the people in FNC. 

Shin Hye: But why Writer Kim?

KES: I still believe that it's not his decision for withdrawing Heirs. I know it's more of his management’s decision. So, if he will discuss it with them I'm sure it will be same answer. But if it's from someone close to him and is not related to FNC, he could get a different advice.

Shin Hye: (Look at Yong Hwa and then to KES) Did he changed his decision?

KES: You don't know?

Shin Hye: Yong...

Yong Hwa: Ja... Shin Hye-ah...

He holds her hand but Shin Hye look at him as if saying "what are you doing?" He removed his hand and just rests it on his lap.

Yong Hwa: I didn't change my decision.

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

She looked at KES.

KES: He didn't change his decision. I told him that I will only believe him if he can bring you here with him. 

Shin Hye: So that's the reason why you asked me to come here?

He nods.

Yong Hwa:  Also, I want you to hear whatever we will talk about. 

Shin Hye: Why?

Shin Hye's POV: Yong-ah, what are you doing? She will notice about our relationship if you keep on talking like that.

Yong Hwa: Well, other than you are the female lead of this drama, you are also my friend. So, I want you to be here.

KES: Shin Hye, I think he had a point there. You can give your suggestion or opinion on whatever we might end up talking with this conversation.

Shin Hye: I now understand Writer Kim.

KES: Yong Hwa let's make this final now. Are you really not accepting the role?

Yong Hwa: Deh Writer Kim.

KES: Then I guess I have to do a few revisions again with my synopsis of the drama.

Shin Hye: You will change it again?

KES: Only slight changes. My original synopsis is to have four male & four female teens for this drama. I will keep the number of female but for male, I'll add one.

Shin Hye: One more?

KES: Deh. That doesn't include the older brother of Lee Min Ho's character. I have to make it five as I will split Yong Hwa's character. 

Shin Hye: Why?

KES: I think he told you already that his role will be Min Ho's rival and your best friend. No love line as I want something for a change for the two of you. But since he won't be doing it, I'll just split it. I already have someone who will take the rival role. And I will now include love line between the two. I'm still thinking of someone who can play as your best friend. 

Yong Hwa: Writer Kim, since Shin Hye is here why don't we ask for her suggestion?

KES: Shin Hye, anyone in particular you think will fit as your best friend. I prefer someone you know. It will be more comfortable for the both of you. As we all know there are only few men and women who remained friends without getting to the level of being more than friends. 

She smile and look at the both them.

Shin Hye's POV: Omo! Why is she smiling like that? Did she already notice it. Yah! This is your entire fault Yong.

Shin Hye: Ahmmm... Actually I don't have a problem on who ever will take the role as my best friend. I do have a lot of male friends so I think I won't find it hard to work with any actor.

KES: I know that Shin Hye. I've heard good words about you from your previous co actors and directors. Actually even the staff. They all say you're an angel to work with.

Shin Hye: Really? I didn't know they think about me like that.

KES: They did.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye is someone you'll get easily comfortable with. She will make you feel at ease. During the filming she's more concern of the people around her than herself.

He sounds like a proud namja.

Shin Hye: Jung Yong Hwa-ssi stop flattering me. 

Yong Hwa: I am not Shin Hye-ssi. I am stating a fact.

The writer can help but smile with the interaction of the two.

KES: You two are so cute. Yong Hwa, can't you really take the role?

He just smiled at her.

KES: Araso! Just let your management know that like what we have agreed, someone will still replace you in the drama. 

Yong Hwa: Will it be for Shin Hye's best friend role?

KES: It depends.

Yong Hwa: Depends on what?

KES: I'll be honest with you Yong Hwa, I'm still hoping that you will change your decision. So, my requirement for the best friend role should be someone I think Shin Hye will be comfortable with. If I'm not satisfied with it, the actor who will be Min Ho's rival will be Shin Hye's best friend and you will be his rival. 

Yong Hwa: The other actor you think can pass as Shin Hye's best friend?

KES: He will. I've worked with him before so I know what he is capable of.

Shin Hye: But the rival will have a love line with me right?

KES: Yes! I'll stick to that even if Yong Hwa will take the role.

She looked at Yong Hwa. 

Yong Hwa: I'll assure you that the one who will replace me from our management will suit as Shin Hye's best friend.

KES: I can sense that you really don’t want to take the role. So, who is he?

Yong Hwa: I'll let you know after I confirm with him.

KES: Then just let me know. 

Yong Hwa: I will and thank you for understanding Writer Kim.

KES: That's nothing Yong Hwa. But can I ask something for the last time?

Yong Hwa: What is it Writer Kim?

KES: Is it really your decision to withdraw from my drama?

He just smiled.

KES: Did you agree to withdraw because of someone? 

He looked at Shin Hye. When he turned to look at KES, he noticed that she is smiling with her eyes looking at Shin Hye.

KES: Araso. I'll stop asking you. I guess I really can't change your decision. 

She looked at Shin Hye.

KES: Shin Hye I'm really looking forward in working with you. 

Shin Hye: Me too Writer Kim. It's an honor to be part of your drama.

KES: Thank you for accepting the role.

She turned to Yong Hwa who is now looking sad after hearing their conversation.

KES: And for you Yong Hwa, I'm really sad that you won't be part of my drama. But I really appreciate it that you explain your reason for withdrawing. Rest assured that this won't be the last chance that we will be working together.

Yong Hwa: (Show excitement on his face) Really? You still want me to be in your drama?

KES: Of course! Next time I'll make you the male lead and... (Glance at Shin Hye) you will end up will my female lead. I hope by that time it's not as hard like now for you to work with her. 

Yong Hwa: I hope so too.

Shin Hye's POV: Omo! Is she talking about me? Aissh! That's impossible Shin Hye. You'll only get a chance to work with her once. 

Then they said their goodbye to KES.

They were already inside the car and Shin Hye is still thinking about what the writer said.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah, Gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: I don't believe you. You've been acting like that since we left the house of Writer Kim. Are you mad at me because I asked you to accompany me?

Shin Hye: Aniyo! I was thinking of what Writer Kim said.

Yong Hwa: Which one?

Shin Hye: When she said that she would still want to work with you.

Yong Hwa: So?

He smiles because he knows what she is talking about.

Shin Hye: Well I'm happy for you about that but...

Yong Hwa: But what?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter