Shin Hye: Can You Smile For Me Yong Hwa?

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 May 2013

- Shin Hye is Educar’s Spokesperson (May 01)

- Shin Hye shoot for vegemil CF (May 02)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Bangkok (May 04)

- Shin Hye on Top Gear Korea (May 05)

- CN Blue Prospec Fan Sign (May 08)

- CN Blue’s Ambassador Appointment Ceremony – Korean Food for the Hungry International (May 08)

- Shin Hye on 49th Baeksang Awards (May 09)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Hong Kong (May 10-11)

- Shin Hye’s parent new restaurant opens (May 15)

- Jong Hyun’s Birthday (May 15)

- Shin Hye’s Kiss of Angel in Shanghai (May 18)

- Shin Hye and CN Blue attend the VIP Premiere of Hong Ki’s Movie (May 21)

- Shin Hye Jambangee Fan Sign (May 24)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Seoul (May 25-26)

- Shin Hye’s Morning Calm Village Fan Meeting (May 25-27)

- Shin Hye Appointment as Anti-Counterfeit Ambassador (May 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Melbourne (May 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (May 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

He follows her and sits to her side. He noticed that she is pouting.

Yong Hwa: If you’re not mad because of that then why are you still pouting?

Shin Hye: Because you still owe me some explanation.

Yong Hwa: Explanation? What… (He smiles) Oh you mean the call?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: She called me…

Shin Hye: Mwo?!

Yong Hwa: What's with your reaction? Omo! Are you thinking that it's Seo Hyun who called me?

Shin Hye: Aniyo! 

She denied but her reaction is too obvious.

Yong Hwa: Chincha?! Then there's no need to tell you who I talked too and the reason why she call me.

Shin Hye: Yah!

She pouts again.

Yong Hwa: Araso! I'll tell you now and stop pouting. Unless...

Shin Hye: Yah! Don't you try doing that or else...

She wasn't able to continue what she was saying. He kissed her.

Yong Hwa: Or else what?

Shin Hye: Nothing!

He hugged her.

Yong Hwa: Writer Kim Eun Sook was the one who called me.

Shin Hye: Why?

Yong Hwa: About my withdrawal of Heirs.

>>>Start of Flashback

Upon hearing the voice on the other line, he excused himself and walk away from Shin Hye and her friend.

Yong Hwa: Writer Kim Eun Sook-ssi?

KES: Deh Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Is there anything I can do for you Writer Kim?

KES: Can I talk to you about your withdrawal from my drama?

Yong Hwa: What about it Writer Kim?

KES: The first time I asked you to be part of my drama I guess you're already aware that I really want to work with you.

Yong Hwa: Deh Writer Kim.

KES: So you should know that I don't easily give up for the actor that I think suit the role in my drama.

Yong Hwa: Writer Kim, I think my management already gave you the reason why I withdraw from Heirs.

KES: They did… but you haven't. They can make me believe about the World Tour as one of the reasons… but not because you don't like the role. 

Yong Hwa: Writer Kim...

KES: Yong Hwa when I offered you the role of Lee Min Ho's brother you know that you will not only be like that. You will be his rival.

Yong Hwa: I know Writer Kim but...

KES: If you don't like the idea of being a brother to Lee Min Ho, then let's just stick with the rivalry. 

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

KES: I actually changed the characters. I will cast an older brother for Lee Min Ho. You will still be the rival of Lee Min Ho but this time you will have some connection with Shin Hye. You will be her best friend.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye's best friend?

KES: Deh! Since, she is the main female lead and you are the second lead actor I think it would be better if you two have connection.

Yong Hwa: But…

KES: Don’t worry Yong Hwa. You and Shin Hye will not have a love line. I don’t like that scenario. This will be your third drama together and this time I want something different. I don’t want people to focus on your compatibility on screen. I want people to see your acting… especially you. I know you are a good actor if only given the right role.

Yong Hwa: Kamsahamnida Writer Kim.

KES: I thought that you and Shin Hye being best friends is a good idea. It will add to the rivalry between you and Lee Min Ho. Let’s see it as something new, two male lead fighting for a woman. But this time not to win the girl’s heart. You will both fight for her support.

Yong Hwa: What support?

KES: I’ll let you know if you agree to be part of my drama again.

Yong Hwa: I… But I really can't do it. 

KES: Yong Hwa, I know your withdrawal from my drama is not your decision. Please think about it first. I can wait for you.

Yong Hwa: I can't promise a positive answer to you Writer Kim. 

KES: I'll give you time to think Yong Hwa. 

Yong Hwa: I'm really sorry Writer Kim.

KES: I'll call you again. Think about it first.

End of Flashback>>>

Shin Hye: She changed her script just to keep you in her drama?

Yong Hwa:  Deh. That's why I feel guilty now.

Shin Hye: Do you want to be part of it again?

He looked at her.

Yong Hwa: You know that the real reason why I withdraw is for our relationship. Even if we will be working as best friends I’m sure people will still be watching our every action.

Shin Hye: I know but…

Yong Hwa: Don’t worry about it anymore Shin. I’ll just talk to her again.

Shin Hye: Will you tell her about the reason why you withdraw from the drama?

Yong Hwa: I can't tell her the real reason why I withdraw.

Shin Hye: Do you want me to tell her?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo.

He holds her hand.

Yong Hwa: Shin, you trust me right?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: I'll talk to our manager and President Han first before calling Writer Kim.  

Shin Hye: Why? Are you going to ask them to change their decision?

He smile and holds her cheek.

Yong Hwa: Aniyo. But I will ask them to do something.

Shin Hye: What is it?

Yong Hwa: You will know about it soon.

Shin Hye: Araso. But don’t do something that you will regret in the future.

Yong Hwa: I won’t Shin.

May 02

Since Shin Hye will be having a shoot for a CF, Yong Hwa didn't go to her house anymore before heading to the airport. 

She was on her way to her filming when she received a message from Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa's Kakao Conversation

Yong Hwa: Shin, we are now at the airport in Thailand.

Shin Hye: Is the airport not crowded? Is it safe to use your phone now?

Yong Hwa: We are now at the VIP gate. So far, only airport staff and few fans are here.

Shin Hye: That's good. Yong-ah, don't let what happened affect your performance. Also, keep smiling. I know your fans are all worried about you.

Yong Hwa: I can promise you that I will still give them the same performance. But I'm not sure with the smile.

Shin Hye: Will this make you smile? 

Yong Hwa: Only you can really make me smile.

Shin Hye: I will send you photos while you are in Thailand so your fans can see the smiling Yong Hwa.

He was looking at her photo. He didn’t notice that they were about to reach the area where more fans waiting for them.

Jung Shin: Hyung, stop staring at Noona's photo. Fans might peek at your phone and she her photo.

Yong Hwa: That will be great. At least they will know who my real girl is and finally stop asking me about my ex-onscreen wife.

Jung Shin: Are you serious about that Hyung?

Yong Hwa: What do you think?

Jung Shin: Hyung?!

Yong Hwa: I'm just joking. She's the reason why I withdraw from the drama. So why will I let people know about us?

He patted Jung Shin’s shoulder and then walk going to the car.

Yong Hwa: Gaja!

They were already on their hotel resting when Yong Hwa saw Shin Hye's tweet. She tweet the same photo she sent to him.

[02May13 @ssinz]: Having shootings in Songdo(송도)~~ The weather is good>_< Listening to SALTNPAPER's songs while waiting on standby mode>_< My voice seems to be very creaky.. Uncle Lee Seung Hwan said soybeans will make one have creaky voice..ㅡㅅ ㅡ;; Keung (*sniffs* expression)~

Yong Hwa’s POV: I think she’s listening to that song again.

He got his phone and look for the song. He listened to it and then falls asleep.

May 03

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zegEQS1MWMI

CN Blue has an early morning guesting for a Thai morning news program to promote their concert. They also grant a short interview.

Yong Hwa answer some of their questions but it was Jung Shin and Jong Hyun who did most of the interaction. He managed to smile but not how he does before. His fellow band mates will laugh and he will just smile. 

When the male host did a hand shake with Yong Hwa and told him that he is handsome, he noticed the bracelet he is wearing. The male host asked if he can give him his bracelet. He just smiled.

After the morning guesting, they went back to their hotel and prepare for the press interview.

In the afternoon, they attend the public press conference.

After the press conference, they had their dinner out and then went back to their hotel. The three boys went out and left their Hyung in the hotel room. They all know that he needs someone to gain his energy back for their concert tomorrow. 

The moment they were out, he call her.

Yong Hwa: Hello Jagiya!

He tried to sound happy.

Shin Hye: Yong, you don't have to pretend that you are happy. It's obvious with your voice that you're not.

Yong Hwa: Really?

Shin Hye: And I'm also looking at some fan pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter