Shin Hye: Best Candidate For A Bride

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 May 2013

- Shin Hye is Educar’s Spokesperson (May 01)

- Shin Hye shoot for vegemil CF (May 02)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Bangkok (May 04)

- Shin Hye on Top Gear Korea (May 05)

- CN Blue Prospec Fan Sign (May 08)

- CN Blue’s Ambassador Appointment Ceremony – Korean Food for the Hungry International (May 08)

- Shin Hye on 49th Baeksang Awards (May 09)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Hong Kong (May 10-11)

- Shin Hye’s parent new restaurant opens (May 15)

- Jong Hyun’s Birthday (May 15)

- Shin Hye’s Kiss of Angel in Shanghai (May 18)

- Shin Hye and CN Blue attend the VIP Premiere of Hong Ki’s Movie (May 21)

- Shin Hye Jambangee Fan Sign (May 24)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Seoul (May 25-26)

- Shin Hye’s Morning Calm Village Fan Meeting (May 25-27)

- Shin Hye Appointment as Anti-Counterfeit Ambassador (May 29)

- CN Blue’s Blue Moon Concert in Melbourne (May 31)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (May 01-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Min Hyuk search for someone's name in his phone. When he found the name he press call button. After three rings someone answer on the other line that both of them got surprised.

Yong Hwa: Yoboseyo!

Min Hyuk: Yong Hwa Hyung?

Yong Hwa: Deh!

Min Hyuk's phone is on speaker mode so Jung Shin can hear the person on the other line.

Jung Shin: Yong Hwa Hyung is that really you?

Yong Hwa: Yah! It's really me.

Min Hyuk: Hyung, why are you...

They heard someone calling Yong Hwa on the other line.

Shin Hye: Yong-ah, why are you answering my phone call?

Min Hyuk/Jung Shin: Noona?!

Yong Hwa: It keeps on ringing and since I know who is calling I answer it.

Shin Hye: Who is calling?

He gave the phone to Shin Hye. She smiled when she see the name on her phone.

Shin Hye: Min Hyuk-ah!

Min Hyuk: Noona! 

Shin Hye: Noona?

Min Hyuk: I'll start calling you Noona from now on. I might accidentally call you Eonni when there are other people. I don't want to create issue.

Shin Hye: Araso! Why did you call me?

Min Hyuk: Actually, it was me and Jung Shin.

Shin Hye: You are with Jung Shin?

Jung Shin: Hello Noona!

Shin Hye: Hello Jung Shin. So, why did you call me?

Min Hyuk: Well, it's because of your tweets.

Shin Hye: What about my tweets?

Min Hyuk: After we saw your photos yesterday during your press conference and your tweets, we suspect something.

Shin Hye: And what is it?

Jung Shin: That you are with Yong Hwa Hyung.

Shin Hye: And what make you think of that?

Jung Shin: You look so happy during your press conference. So, we thought maybe you'll be going to see Hyung that's why you're happy.

Min Hyuk: Then we saw your tweets. Your first tweet said you read it well and the folder you're holding had a word written "Feliz" that means Happy in Spanish.

Jung Shin: Then you keep on giggling with Nori and Bongji. You sound so happy.

Shin Hye: And that makes you think I'm with Yong Hwa?

Jung Shin: Deh! But your tweets with Nori and Bongji made us confused. 

Shin Hye: Why?

Jung Shin: If you're with Hyung, then how can they be with you?

Then they heard dogs on the other line.

Min Hyuk: Noona did I just heard dogs barking? And it's not only one dog. It means not only Jjing?

Shin Hye: Nori and Bongji are here too.

Min Hyuk: Mwo? How did you managed to pass the immigration?

Shin Hye: I didn't pass the immigration.

Jung Shin: Are you saying you drive to Busan Noona?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Min Hyuk: Alone?!

Shin Hye: Aniyo! I'm with my friend. 

Then Yong Hwa interrupts them.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Do you think I will let her drive alone going to Busan?

Min Hyuk: I know you won't allow her Hyung.

Jung Shin: When did you arrived there Noona?

Shin Hye: After lunch. We left early morning today.

Yong Hwa: I'm going back tomorrow afternoon with them. I'll be the one to drive her car.

Jung Shin: Mwo?!

Min Hyuk: Noona are you sure about that?

Yong Hwa: Yah! What do you mean by that?

Min Hyuk: Hyung... Do we still need to tell you? How many times did you almost scratch your car whenever you park?

Yong Hwa: Yah! I only have difficulty with parking but with driving I'm good at it.

Jung Shin: Ah really Hyung?

Shin Hye: He is good with driving now. I'll let him drive. Anyways, if ever something happens to my car I'll ask him to buy me a new one.

Yong Hwa: I'll give you my car Jagiya.

Min Hyuk: Aigoo! Noona make sure to record what he said.

Yong Hwa: Yah! I'll give her my car.

Jung Shin: Araso Hyung. Enjoy your vacation.

Min Hyuk: See you tomorrow Noona.

Shin Hye/Yong Hwa: Annyeong.

After the call from Min Hyuk and Jung Shin, Yong Hwa's parents call them for late dinner. 

Mrs. Jung: Shin Hye-ah, I know I'm not a good cook as your Eomeoni but I hope you'll like the food.

Shin Hye: I'm sure I will Eomeoni. I know you're a good cook. Yong always tell me about it.

Mrs. Jung: Chincha?! Why is it every time I ask him if he missed home cook food he would always say no?

Shin Hye: Yong?

Yong Hwa: How will I miss home cook food when I always had it in your house? Or if I don't go to your house, you will cook for me.

Mrs. Jung: I heard about that Shin Hye. You can cook too right?

Shin Hye: Deh Eomeoni. I can cook but only simple dishes.

Shin Hye's Friend: She is a good cook Mrs. Jung. You should try her kimchi pancake.

Mr. Jung: When can we taste that Shin Hye?

She looked at Yong and her friend. 

Mrs. Jung: I want to taste the famous kimchi pancake of Shin Hye.

Shin Hye: If we have the ingredients, I can prepare for us tomorrow Eomeoni.

Mrs. Jung: We have all the ingredients Shin Hye. Since you will cook for us I will also teach you one of my special dishes.

Shin Hye: Kamsahamnida Eomeoni. But I’m not sure if the dish will be as good as yours when I do it.

Mrs. Jung: I’m sure you will.

She smile and looked at Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: Umma are you going to teach Shin Hye my favourite dish?

Mrs. Jung: Deh, including the sauce.

Yong Hwa: Sarangheyo Umma!

Mr. Jung: Shin Hye be ready when you’re back in Seoul. I’m sure he will ask you to cook that for him.

Shin Hye: I think so Abeoji.

Yong Hwa pouts and they all laugh at him.

Mr. Jung: Let’s continue our dinner. I’ll be looking forward for tomorrow’s meal.

After dinner, Shin Hye and her friend went straight to the guest room to sleep but after an hour she received a message from Yong Hwa.

He was already waiting at the living room with two cups of tea on the table. She sits beside him on the couch.

Shin Hye: If Mi Nyu accompanied Shin Woo to Busan, will they be having tea sessions like this together?

Yong Hwa: Aniyo!

Shin Hye: Wae-yo?

Yong Hwa: Because for Mi Nyu the tea that Shin Woo prepares for her is just a kind gesture of a Hyung to his dongsaeng. While this tea…

He took one of the cups and hand it to Shin Hye. She took a sip of it.

Yong Hwa: You know that I prepare the tea to show you how warm my love is for you. It will never get cold and will make sure that your heart and mind are relaxed because of my love.

Shin Hye: Aigoo!

She put the tea cup on the table and wraps her hands around his waist.

Shin Hye: This is really warm. How I wish we’re always like this.

Yong Hwa: Me too.

He kissed her forehead. Then she rests her head on his chest.

Unknown to them there are two people happily watching t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter