Yong Hwa: I Wanna Comeback In A Drama

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 30 April 2013

- Shin Hye cast for Heirs with Lee Min Ho (Apr 04)

- CN Blue's Blue Moon Concert in Taiwan (Apr 06)

- Shin Hye fansigning event for SONOVI (Apr 12)

- CN Blue's Blue Moon Concert in Singapore (Apr 13)

- Yong Hwa cast for Heirs with Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho (Apr 15)

- CN Blue Official Fan meeting 2013 in Osaka Grand Cube (Apr 20)

- JUNIEL 3rd Mini Album [Fall in L] Release party (Apr 25)

- CNBLUE Special Japan Fan Meet at Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Apr 26)

- Shin Hye's fan signing event for Jambangee (Apr 26)

- Yong Hwa back out from Heirs (Apr 26)

- CN Blue's Blind Love Release Live Stage Premium commemoration in Tokyo (Apr 27)

- Shin Hye's Rock, Paper, Scissor of Love Press Conference (Apr 29)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Apr 01-30)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Just then she received a message from her manager.

Shin Hye: Oh Daebak!

Yong Hwa: Why?

Shin Hye show her manager's message to Yong Hwa. He smiled after reading the message.

Yong Hwa's POV: Yes!!! 

Shin Hye: What's with that smile again?

Yong Hwa: Why? I'm just happy that my yeoja is very in demand. They all want you to be in their drama.

Shin Hye: Really?

Yong Hwa: Deh! So, which one will you choose?

Shin Hye: I'll decide after I talk to her.

Yong Hwa: I'm sure you'll make the right decision. 

Shin Hye: I will. How about you? Don't you have plans of acting again?

Yong Hwa: Of course I want to. I'm just waiting for the right project.

Shin Hye: Yong, don't be disheartened because of the negative comments that they say about your acting. For me, you’re still the best idol actor.

Yong Hwa: You're really my Jagiya. And just a correction, I'm an actor turned idol not an idol turned actor.

Shin Hye: Eh?

Yong Hwa: Aigoo! Have you forgotten? Before I became CN Blue's leader Jung Yong Hwa, I was first Minami Shineyo's Kang Shin Woo.

Shin Hye: Oh! Sorry I forgot about that. 

April 04

The day before his flight to Taiwan for the start of their World Tour, Yong Hwa visited his girlfriend. He wanted to spend time with her. 

He was at the living room waiting for her. She just got back from her shoot of a mini movie. She doesn't feel comfortable with her clothes so she change first. 

While waiting for her he check online for her tweets or blog updates (which he check and read every time he is free) for the nth time.

Shin Hye's Tweets:

[03Apr13 @ssinz]: Deeply engaged in the game~ To those who are playing Animal Crossing~ ~ Please give me some tips~ How can I build a nice and cool villageㅇㅅㅇ?

Yong Hwa's POV: What game is Shin Hye playing? She really loves animals. Even the game she plays it's still about them.

[04Apr13 @ssinz]: The weather is good. Today I'm going to shoot for, I'm so nervous... Whew.. Hehe 

Yong Hwa's POV: Her shooting only start in the afternoon? No wonder she came back late. I should just call her. But I want to see her before the start of our concert tour. I need my energy booster. Kekeke!

Shin Hye's Ameblo:

[03Apr13 @ssinz]: To my Japanese Fans

I have always been receiving great love and support from my Japanese fans.

When I am able to see everyone's happy expressions, I will also feel the happy atmosphere around you.

This year's FM is the most special event that ever happened as my 10th year being an actress.

Each and every one, I would wish to hold your hands with gratitude and thankfulness.

From the start when I reached Haneda airport till I was back in Korea, I would hope to send my warmest regards filled with love to all my Japanese fans. 

I look forward to returning to Japan. Till then, everyone please do take good care of yourself.

Yong Hwa's POV: She's really beautiful. No matter how many times I see her, I still can't get over of her beauty. I'm always mesmerized. 

Then he search for some news about her and saw one that made him smile.

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye - Lee Minho cast for SBS drama 'Heirs'

http://www.shinhye.org/2013/04/news-park-shin-hye-lee-minho-cast-for.html

Shin Hye: So, you probably have seen it?

She was already standing behind him.

Yong Hwa: Deh! Just finished reading about it. So, what made you decide to take Heirs?

She sits beside him and decided to .

Shin Hye: Well... Basically the first reason is because of Min Ho Oppa.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Min Ho Oppa!

Shin Hye: Deh! What's wrong with that? I think there are a lot of people who really want us to work together. Maybe they still can't get over of our partnership during Étude House.

She looked at Yong Hwa who is now frowning after hearing what she said.

Shin Hye: Yong, what's wrong? I thought you'll be happy if I choose Heirs instead of the Sword and Flower.

Yong Hwa: Of course I'm happy. See!

He did a fake smile which is too obvious. 

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My ever jealous namja Jung Yong Hwa! 

She pinched his cheek.

Shin Hye: You really believe me when I said that Min Ho Oppa is the reason why I accepted Heirs instead of Sword and Flower?

He looked at her and pouts.

Yong Hwa: Did you just say that to make me jealous?

She smile and kiss his cheek.

Shin Hye: Deh! Am I forgiven now?

Yong Hwa: Ani!

He leaned closer to her.

Yong Hwa: This should be your punishment for making me jealous.

He kissed her on the lips. She hit his arm and smiles after the kiss.

Yong Hwa: So, will you tell me now the real reason why you choose Heirs?

Shin Hye: Actually, the real reason is because I received a call from the writer of the drama herself, Kim Eun Sook. 

Yong Hwa: Really?!

Shin Hye: Deh! I really wanted to work with her. Remember when you did a cameo for "A Gentleman's Dignity" I was so envious of you.

Yong Hwa: You even watch it and took a photo of me on the TV screen even though you’re having your shooting that time.

Shin Hye: I did that because I was so proud of you.

Yong Hwa: I know. So, you finally decided to take that. Did your management agree with you?

Shin Hye: Yong, when it comes to drama projects they let me decide. They know it's me who will act so I know where I will feel more comfortable.

Yong Hwa: That's good. 

Shin Hye: Are you happy with my decision?

Yong Hwa: Very happy. I think its good news that I will bring along with me during our concert tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Speaking of concert, when are you leaving for Taiwan?

Yong Hwa: We have an early flight tomorrow.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Then why are you still here?

He pulls Shin Hye closer to him. He rests his head on her shoulder and wraps his arms around her waist.

Yong Hwa: Let me stay here for a few more minutes. I just want to be with my Jagiya before the start of our World Tour. Please?

Shin Hye: Araso. But make sure to give your fans the best concert ever.

Yong Hwa: That I can guarantee you. 

April 05 

On their way to the airport, Yong Hwa updated their twitter account. He even took a selca.

[05Apr13 @CNBLUE_4]: Hello everyone it’s me Yonghwa! Waa finally! Our World Tour begins… Starting from Taiwan!!!! We’ll create good concert memories! Look forward to the Korean concert in May too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter