Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's White Day

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 March 2013

- Shin Hye interview at Customellow HStore in Hongdae (Mar 04)

- CN Blue (YH & JS) Recording for JTBC Hidden Singer (Mar 05)

- Yong Hwa Recording for MBC I’m Your Substitute Angel (Mar 05)

- Shin Hye attended the G.I. Joe VIP movie premiere (Mar 11)

- Shin Hye attended the InStyle 10th Anniversary (Mar12)

- Korea's White Day (Mar 14)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Manila (Mar 16)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Japan (Mar 24)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Mar 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

She then update her twitter account. She's really not into herself. She twitted without a photo. Usually she will update with a photo.

Manager Jun is not convince with her reason so he got his phone and check her tweet.

Manager Jun's POV: Aigoo! You're too obvious Shin Hye-ah! Is it Yong Hwa that make you act like this?

March 14

At the CN Blue dorm, the boys are watching variety shows in their living room. Well except for Yong Hwa who is busy with his phone. Jung Shin noticed it.

Jung Shin: Hyung, what are you looking at? You also got bored with the program.

Yong Hwa: Ani. I wasn't watching at all.

Jung Shin: What are you busy with?

Yong Hwa: I'm just reading the news about Shin Hye.

Jung Shin: Like what? 

He smirked because he saw some news that he is sure will make Yong Hwa jealous. But Yong Hwa's reaction doesn't show a jealous namja.

Yong Hwa: These... 

He show to Jung Shin the article he was reading.

http://www.shinhye.org/2013/03/news-park-shinhye-is-diligent-ghost.html

Jung Shin: Oh! It's about Shin Hye Noona being a good student though she's busy with her career.

Yong Hwa: Deh! 

When Min Hyuk heard Shin Hye's name he joined their conversation.

Min Hyuk: Eonni.... I mean Noona will also be doing a mini movie for Kolon Sports 40th Anniversary.

Jong Hyun: (Join the conversation too) And shell be working with the great director Kim Ji Yun and actor Yoon Kye Sang.

Jung Shin: Really? 

Jong Hyun: Look at this.

He shows the article on his IPad.

http://www.shinhye.org/2013/03/news-park-shinhye-yoon-kye-sang-couple.html

Jung Shin: Daebak! She's working again with good actors and director.

Min Hyuk: Eonni is a good actress too! So she deserved to be working with them.

Yong Hwa: (He put his hand on Min Hyuk's shoulder) You really like my Shin Hye. But... (He looks at him) How many times have I told you that don't call her Eonni!

Min Hyuk: Oopps! (He smile and did a peace sign) Mian Hyung. Shin Hye Eonni said I can still call her Eonni.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Min Hyuk! 

Min Hyuk immediately run and went to his room.

Jung Shin: Hyung, you can't stop him calling her Eonni. He got the permission from her.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! It's just that...

Jong Hyun: You're jealous of their closeness?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! I'm not!

Jung Shin: Hyung, don't be jealous of him. I think Noona just see him as a younger brother. 

Jong Hyun: Just like how she treats Hong Ki.

Jung Shin: I agree with Jong Hyun Hyung. And I think there's someone else that you should be jealous of.

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Jung Shin: Have you seen this?

He shows the photos of Shin Hye during GI Joe Premiere and InStyle 10th Year Anniversary party. 

Yong Hwa: I've seen them.

Jung Shin: You're not jealous?

Yong Hwa: Should I be jealous?

Jong Hyun: How about this? 

He shows the photos of celebrities who attended the event.

http://www.oneasianworld.com/2013/instyle-korea-magazine-celebrates-10th-anniversary-in-seoul/

Yong Hwa: Oh! There were quite a lot of celebrities who attended the event. But my Shin Hye is still the most beautiful and gorgeous that night.

Jong Hyun: That's all you will say?

Yong Hwa: Wae-yo? What else do you want me to say?

Jong Hyun: Kim Ji Hoon sunbae also attended the event.

Yong Hwa: And so?

Jong Hyun: Why is he always with Shin Hye?

Yong Hwa: (He pats his shoulder) Jong Hyun-ah, they did a drama together. And I think Ji Hoon Hyung also did some photo shoot for them. Maybe that's why he was invited too. 

Jung Shin: But Hyung...

Yong Hwa: (He smiled at him) Jung Shin-ah, don't worry too much about that. (He stands up) I'll go to my room now.

The two boys look at each other after he left.

Jong Hyun: Did he just call him Hyung?

Jung Shin: Deh!

Jong Hyun: I don't remember they were close.

Jung Shin: Me too!

Inside Yong Hwa's room, before taking his shower he decided to send message to someone.

Yong Hwa's message to Kim Ji Hoon: Hyung, thank you for accompanying Shin Hye during the GI Joe Premiere. 

Start of Flashback>>>

Yong Hwa is really getting curious and jealous with Kim Ji Hoon's interaction with Shin Hye. He doesn't want this to affect their relationship so he asked for Yoon Shi Yoon's help.

He was already inside the coffee shop when Yoon Shi Yoon arrived with the man he wanted to talk to... Kim Ji Hoon.

Yong Hwa: (Stand up) Annyeonghaseyo Shi Yoon Hyung.

Shi Yoon: Hello Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa: (To Kim Ji Hoon) Annyeonghaseyo Kim Ji Hoon sunbae.

Ji Hoon: (He smile) Annyeonghaseyo Yong Hwa. Why are you so formal? You can call me Hyung too like what you call Shi Yoon.

Yong Hwa: Is that ok Hyung?

Ji Hoon: Of course! If Shin Hye can be informal to me, then why not you?

When he mentioned Shin Hye, Yong Hwa's expression suddenly changed. 

Shi Yoon: I already told him the reason why you want to meet him.

Ji Hoon: Yong Hwa-ah, are you jealous of me?

Yong Hwa: Ani Hyung! Why would I be jealous? Shin Hye is just my friend.

Ji Hoon: Ah Chincha? So, you wouldn't mind if I ask her to go out with me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter