Yong Hwa: Goodbye Dok Mi... Hello My Shin Hye!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 31 March 2013

- Shin Hye interview at Customellow HStore in Hongdae (Mar 04)

- CN Blue (YH & JS) Recording for JTBC Hidden Singer (Mar 05)

- Yong Hwa Recording for MBC I’m Your Substitute Angel (Mar 05)

- Shin Hye attended the G.I. Joe VIP movie premiere (Mar 11)

- Shin Hye attended the InStyle 10th Anniversary (Mar12)

- Korea's White Day (Mar 14)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Manila (Mar 16)

- Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Japan (Mar 24)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Mar 1-31)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Yong Hwa: Goodbye Dok Mi! Hello my Jagiya! Finally! No more Jin Rak and Enrique. Kekeke!

Just then someone knock the window of Shin Hye's car. He was no longer wearing his shades and if he looked to his left whoever that person is will see him clearly.

Yong Hwa's POV: What will I do now? 

He decided to ignore the person knocking the window. 

Yong Hwa's POV: If I will ignore it I'm sure this person will get tired and leave.

True to what he thought, the person stops. 

Yong Hwa: (He sigh) Finally!

Just then his phone rings.

Shin Hye: Yah! Jung Yong Hwa are you sleeping? How long are you planning to let me wait here outside in this cold place?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?! Shin Hye?

He immediately open the car. He didn't bother if someone will see him. 

Yong Hwa: (Hug her) Shin-ah, Mian.

Shin Hye: Yong, what are you doing? Do you want people to see us now?

Yong Hwa: Oh Mian! 

Shin Hye: Just go inside now and unlock the door on the other side.

He did what she asked him to do. He keep on saying sorry to her when they were already inside the car.

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, I'm really sorry. 

Shin Hye: (She pouts) What were you doing that you didn't know I was already outside? I keep on knocking the door but still you ignore me.

Yong Hwa: (Hold both her hands) I'm really sorry. I was busy browsing online. When I heard the knock, I was shock. I don't want to look outside thinking it was someone else. I'm worried that they might see me. Please forgive me Shin.

Shin Hye: Araso! You're forgiven Jung Yong Hwa-ssi but with one condition. 

Yong Hwa: Anything Jagiya. Just tell me.

Shin Hye: Really? Anything? (She smirk)

Yong Hwa: Anything! Just don't ask me to dance "Tell Me Your Wish" again.

Shin Hye: (She laugh) Are you that embarrass to dance Yong?

Yong Hwa: It’s not about dancing. It's about the song and the dance step.

Shin Hye: What's wrong with the song? I also dance that. Actually it will be one of the songs in my dance medley for my fan meeting.

Yong Hwa: You'll dance it?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: I'm sure there will be issues again.

Shin Hye: What do you mean?

Yong Hwa: Well, I've read some comments when I danced that during our fan meeting in Japan. They said I love dancing that because Seo Hyun thought me that. And it reminds me of our WGM days.

Shin Hye: But that's the truth right? 

Yong Hwa: Aniyo! I dance with that song because of you.

Shin Hye: Me?!

Yong Hwa: Who was the pretty stylist that did my make up for the parody of that song in Minami Shineyo? Who was the actress that thought me the steps of that dance?

Shin Hye: Me...?

Yong Hwa: And you're the only woman who can ask me to dance that in front of the fans without being force. I do that to make you happy and not because I need to do it for rating purposes.

Shin Hye: Araso my Jagiya.

Yong Hwa: Will you really dance that on your fan meeting?

Shin Hye: Deh.

Yong Hwa: Well, I guess there's nothing wrong if you do that. And I'm sure you'll dance better than them.

Shin Hye: Yong!

Yong Hwa: Shin, like what I've said during the fan meeting in Japan. You're even better than any other Kpop girl group. 

Shin Hye: Really?

Yong Hwa: Believe me! Even other idols think that too!

Shin Hye: Idols like CN Blue and FT Island? I'm sure! They are my friends.

Yong Hwa: There are other but I won't tell you.

Shin Hye: Jealous?

Yong Hwa: Aissh! Gaja! People might see us already. Where do you want to go?

Shin Hye: Home.

Yong Hwa: Your home or our dorm?

Shin Hye: Do you have ingredients for spaghetti?

Yong Hwa: I don’t think we have that. 

Shin Hye: Then my home.

Yong Hwa: I don't understand Shin. What's with the spaghetti ingredients?

Shin Hye: Remember my condition to forgive you?

Yong Hwa: Condition? You mean?

Shin Hye: Deh! Cook spaghetti for me. Like what you did for your TGIF special.

Yong Hwa: That’s it! 

Shin Hye: You can't do it?

Yong Hwa: Just wait until we reach your house Park Shin Hye-ssi. You will taste the best spaghetti ever.

March 4 

Shin Hye's venue of her interview for the day is at Customellow H Store in Hongdae. The interviewer said that in some part of the interview, there are questions which were asked by people close to her.

She was surprised when they told her that it was Kim Ji Hoon, Park Se Young and Jung Yong Hwa that they asked to give questions to her.

Shin Hye’s POV: I think they choose Ji Hoon Oppa because of our drama. Se Young Eonni and I are with the same agency. But why did they include Yong Hwa? Omo! Do they know something about our relationship? I hope Yong’s questions won’t show any hints of our real relationship.

During the interview, she answer the questions of Kim Ji Hoon and Park Se Young first. Everything was going smoothly until it was Yong Hwa's questions turns.

Interviewer: Shin Hye-ssi, can we start with Yong Hwa's questions now?

Shin Hye: Deh!

(A/N: Article from http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130311070609167 and translated by @saturnkr)

Yonghwa's questions to Shin Hye

Yong Hwa: Its 10th anniversary since you debuted. I want to hear your feeling of being a 'senior actress'.

Shin Hye: Ah, Yonghwa you said... Am I a senior actress? I've done it for 10 years, but I'm still at my 20s. (Laugh) Hearing it from Yonghwa, I can feel I really have 10 years career. I don't know well, whether I am 30 or 24. At the filming location, suddenly I realize that I am accustomed to the camera angles from all directions. I find myself I have learned acting by myself. In such moment, I feel "Ah I've done my acting job long." 

Yong Hwa: You started as a singer trainee. Don't you have any plan of releasing album? (Laugh)

Shin Hye: Ah, Jung Yonghwa ssi, will you give me songs? Can you be my producer? (Laugh) 

Yong Hwa: I heard you will perform Asian tour. Are you ready to play well shouting 'Sori Jileo!(=Make some noise)' to the audience?

Shin Hye: What a wonderful question only Yong Hwa can ask! But Yong Hwa-ya, I've ever played like that already! (Laugh) When we filmed YAB, we used to say that it would be great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter