Shin Hye: We're Close Friends! So... I'm His Girlfriend!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 28 February 2013

- CN Blue ranked #1 at Music Bank (Feb 01)

- CN Blue for SBS Radio Power FM Kim ChangRyul’s Old School (Feb 04)

-CN Blue for KBS Radio Cool FM Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio (Feb 05)

- Yong Hwa recording for KBS Moonlight Prince (Feb 06)

- CN Blue for SBS Radio Power FM Cultwo Show (Feb 12)

- Shin Hye's Birthday Fan Meeting in Seoul (Feb 17)

- Shin Hye's Birthday (Feb 18)

- CN Blue for MBC FM4U‘s ‘Jung Yeop’s Blue Night (Feb 18)

- Shin Hye recording for SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment (Feb 20)

- Shin Hye last filming day for Flower Boy Next Door (Feb 22)

- Shin Hye Nike Event and Guerilla date recording (Feb 28)

- CN Blue’s new endorsement "Prospec" with Kim Yuna

- Shin Hye’s new endorsements Jambangee (with Lee Jong Suk) and Holika Holika/Enprani (with Jung Il Woo)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Feb 01-28)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

Shin Hye saw his tweet and find it cute. But she was shock when she saw his Kakao message for her.

Yong Hwa's Kakao Message: Have you seen my tweet? Just like Bart Simpson my eyes are wide open and I can see everything. Kiss!

Shin Hye: Omo! I think he saw the video already. 

February 6

Yong Hwa won't be able to join his fellow band mate’s radio appearance as he will be recording for Moonlight Prince alongside with Haha and others.

After the recording, Yong Hwa and Haha had a chat while walking to the parking area.

Haha: So, how's Shin Hye ?

Yong Hwa: Hyung?!

Haha: Yah! Will you also deny it to me? 

Yong Hwa: What do you mean Hyung?

Haha: I know all the news about the two you dating has basis. News like this won't be running around if it is not true.

Yong Hwa: Hmmm...

Haha: Ok. I won't force you admit it to me. I guess I already got the answer with your reaction. A piece of advice from a Hyung, to keep your relationship private you should try not to be seen in public. Also don't be too obvious with what you really feel for her.

Yong Hwa: Hyung, we don't usually go out together in public. That's the last thing we want to happen. And I've been trying to hide my...

Haha: See! I caught you with your own mouth. 

Yong Hwa: Hyung, am I really that obvious?

Haha: Yes you are. You may deny it but your actions don’t seem to agree with what you are saying. 

Yong Hwa: I just can’t really hide it sometimes.

Haha: Because you are the type of guy who want to tell the whole world how much you love your girl.

When Yong Hwa reached his car, just as he planned, instead of going home he went to Shin Hye’s house to visit her. This time, his purpose was no longer to confront her about the video he saw last night. He just wanted to see her.

Shin Hye was surprised and worried when her mother told her that Yong Hwa was waiting for her in their living room.

Shin Hye: Here we go again. What reason will I tell him now?

Her worries fade when she saw Yong Hwa. He was smiling and then walks towards her. He hugs her so tight.

Shin Hye: Yong, what's wrong and why are you here?

Yong Hwa: I know we are not allowed to see each other but I just really missed you.

Shin Hye: I missed you too Yong. 

They release from their hug and sit in the couch.

Shin Hye: I thought you are here because of your message last night.

Yong Hwa: That's what I was planning last night. But now... (He looks at her) I don't care about that anymore. (He moves his face closer to Shin Hye and gave her a simple yet very sweet kiss) This is better than all the kisses that you may have with your co actors.

Shin Hye: (She hugs him) Gomawo for understanding Yong. That kiss I had with Seung Ho was a last minute one. They just told me about it during the shoot. At first I was thinking of declining but...

She wasn't able to continue what she was saying because he kissed her again.

Yong Hwa: It's ok. I wouldn't want people to say that my yeoja is very choosy. You did the right thing Shin. 

Shin Hye: Gomawo Yong.

Yong Hwa: Shin, I also came here to tell you about other things. 

Shin Hye: What is it?

Yong Hwa: Our band will be endorsing Prospecs. 

Shin Hye: And you'll be endorsing it with Kim Yuna, your ideal type?

Yong Hwa: How come you know?

Shin Hye: Yong, I also read news. I already knew about that.

Yong Hwa: You're not jealous?

Shin Hye: Am I the type who gets jealous easily?

Yong Hwa: Araso! 

Shin Hye: Since, we've been talking about endorsements. I think I should be telling this to you in advance too. 

Yong Hwa: You're endorsing a new product and you'll have a kiss scene?

Shin Hye: Deh and Ani!

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Shin Hye: Yes, I have two new endorsements and I don't have a kiss scene. But I'm not sure if you'll get jealous or not.

Yong Hwa: Well it depends on what kind of endorsements.

Shin Hye: The first one is for Holika Holika and Enprani.

Yong Hwa: We used to endorse that. 

Shin Hye: I know.

Yong Hwa: Wait! Does it mean you'll be working with Jung Il Woo-ssi?

Shin Hye: Deh! Are you jealous?

Yong Hwa: Ani! I know he is a good man.

Shin Hye: That's good. 

Yong Hwa: Is that all?

Shin Hye: There's one more.

Yong Hwa: Really?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter