Yong Hwa: I'm Taken... By My Closest Female Friend!

From Real to Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Real: News, Tweets and Blogs from 01 to 28 February 2013

- CN Blue ranked #1 at Music Bank (Feb 01)

- CN Blue for SBS Radio Power FM Kim ChangRyul’s Old School (Feb 04)

-CN Blue for KBS Radio Cool FM Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio (Feb 05)

- Yong Hwa recording for KBS Moonlight Prince (Feb 06)

- CN Blue for SBS Radio Power FM Cultwo Show (Feb 12)

- Shin Hye's Birthday Fan Meeting in Seoul (Feb 17)

- Shin Hye's Birthday (Feb 18)

- CN Blue for MBC FM4U‘s ‘Jung Yeop’s Blue Night (Feb 18)

- Shin Hye recording for SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment (Feb 20)

- Shin Hye last filming day for Flower Boy Next Door (Feb 22)

- Shin Hye Nike Event and Guerilla date recording (Feb 28)

- CN Blue’s new endorsement "Prospec" with Kim Yuna

- Shin Hye’s new endorsements Jambangee (with Lee Jong Suk) and Holika Holika/Enprani (with Jung Il Woo)

- Tweets and Blogs of Shin Hye and CN Blue (Feb 01-28)

⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔

January 30

Shin Hye was already in her room when she suddenly received a message from Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa's Kakao Message: Shin Hye-ah, you will be appearing in So Ji Sub sunbae's music video? How come I didn't know about it? I heard you will be working with Yoo Seung Ho as your partner in his music video? 

Shin Hye: Omo! What will I tell him? 

She just looked at her phone and decided to ignore his message. After an hour she heard a knock on her door. It was her mother.

Mrs. Park: Shin, what are you still doing there?

Shin Hye: Wae-yo Umma? I'm about to sleep.

Mrs. Park: You're going to sleep while your namja is waiting in the living room?

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Yong Hwa?

Mrs. Park: Deh! Pali! 

Shin Hye: Gomawo Umma.

She just combed her hair and didn't bother to change her clothes since it look descent.

Shin Hye: Aissh! I thought I can still think of a valid explanation to his question.

When she reached their living room, she saw him looking at her. 

Shin Hye's POV: Omo! I don't like the way he look at me. 

She goes straight to him and sits beside him. 

Shin Hye: (Kiss his cheek) Yong, what are you doing here? Just finish your recording?

Yong Hwa: (Not smiling and just look at her) Why didn't you answer my message to you?

Shin Hye: You did? Mian, I think I didn't see it. I was too tired that I immediately went to bed.

Yong Hwa: Really? (He doesn't look convinced) Then, I'll just go now. (He stands up and about to leave)

Shin Hye: Yong! (She holds his arm and stops him) Please don't go.

Yong Hwa: You said you're tired right? I just leave so you can rest. Anyway, I'm tired too but I decided to come here to see you. I know if I'll see you this tiredness will disappear. I was hoping you'll be like that too. But I guess I was wrong.

Shin Hye: (She hugs him) Mian. I also feel the same. 

Yong Hwa: (He hugs her back) Are you sure? 

Shin Hye: Deh!

Yong Hwa: Will you answer me now why you didn't tell me that you’re filming with Seung Ho for the music video of So Ji Sub sunbae?

Shin Hye: Actually I forgot about it. But I will definitely tell you about it.

Yong Hwa: Will there be a kiss scene?

Shin Hye: It's just a music video. Why will they include a kiss scene?

Yong Hwa: You'll never know. He might request for it. I know he is close to Ji Sub sunbae and I heard he has a crush on you.

Shin Hye: Aigoo! My jealous namja! (She kiss her cheek) Don't worry, I'm sure there won't be kiss scene.

Yong Hwa: (He pecks her lips) I am the only one allowed to kiss you.

Shin Hye: Yah! (Hit his chest) Unless you have forgotten, I am an actress and kiss scenes are part of some dramas or movies. 

Yong Hwa: Are you telling me you will have kissing scenes with Shi Yoon Hyung?

Shin Hye: That one I'm sure there will be.

Yong Hwa: If it's him then I'm fine with it.

Shin Hye: You're not jealous? 

Yong Hwa: Ani! I know Hyung.

Shin Hye: Araso. Have you eaten?

Yong Hwa: We had pizza after the show.

Shin Hye: Pizza only?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Shin Hye: Gaja!

Yong Hwa: Where are we going?

Shin Hye: Kitchen! Let your yeoja prepare good and healthy food for you.

Yong Hwa smile. They both walk holding hands to the kitchen. Shin Hye prepares food for him.

He left Shin Hye's house past midnight already. He would love to stay until morning but he knows Shin Hye will have her shoot the next day. 

February 1

Shin Hye is reading her script for the next scenes. She feels sleepy. For the past two days, she's been sleeping late. First, when Yong Hwa visited her at home. And last night, it was also already around one in the morning when they ended their call.

She took a break from reading. She updates her twitter account.  

[01Feb13 @ssinz]: Dok Mi is script reading now ha, dozed off unknowinglyㅠ must persevere on, fighting♥

She had a whole day of shoot for her drama. After her shoot, on her way home she updates her ameblo account too.

[01Feb13 @ssinz]: Misses every of my Japanese fans

Misses every of my Japanese fans, hello to all of you(^-^)/

In the year 2013, I'm going to meet all of you with my newly arranged agency, KISS Entertainment

The Japan Fanclub is now revamping. I will be very happy if all of you love it.

There's 1 more piece of good news!!

It has been decided that there will be a fanmeeting on March 24th♪

Before the arrival of this day, everyone please take care of yourself! 

From Shinhye

At that time, CN blue were already at home. They were all resting in their living room after their dinner.

Jung Shin saw Shin Hye's tweet and then he remember what happened at Music Bank.

Jung Shin: Hyung, there's something I noticed today during o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter